Biden claims.... he watched the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse in 2022

Lets see…

How does a President encourage people to get vaccinated ?
He makes a public showing of himself and his wife getting vaccinated. Trump banned photographers

Telling people to get vaccinated if they want to is not a rousing endorsement
The vaccines are killing people and never kept anyone from getting the disease

Sorry you can't run from what this man said and whoe advice Trump was taking!
Yawn, rehashing all the old talking points again.

Fauci made the statement based on the facts known at the time and that if masks were needed, that hospitals needed them more and at the time their were not masks to go around.

I know. Blaming the actions of the most powerful man in the world on a scientist is all the rage but come on. Give it up already.

Trump is ultimately responsible for his actions and statements as president.

Yawn, rehashing all the old talking points again.

Fauci made the statement based on the facts known at the time and that if masks were needed, that hospitals needed them more and at the time their were not masks to go around.

I know. Blaming the actions of the most powerful man in the world on a scientist is all the rage but come on. Give it up already.

Trump is ultimately responsible for his actions and statements as president.
Wow you really have it bad, Trump was going by what Fauci told him! Democrat lawmakers were even saying go out don't worry go to china town

Wow you really have it bad, Trump was going by what Fauci told him! Democrat lawmakers were even saying go out don't worry go to china town
I don't remember anyone complaining about Trump not recommending masks at the time Fauci didn't recommend them.

As I recall, it was after Fauci said wearing masks helps and Trump didn't advocate for wearing masks is when Dems were disappointed.

Of course they should have gone to china town. Trump had just finished telling everyone that COVID was no big deal (while telling Woodward how dangerous it was) and China was doing a great job.

Do you think pelosi has her own team of scientists working on COVID? Lol.

Fauci was a hero and made tough recommendations to save lives

Fauci cared about Americans
Republicans cared about the money

LOL...you cultists are hilarious...

im-213156

And what do you believe about the Trump vaccine?
I think like any vaccine, it has its risks, but at the time the benefits outweighed those risks.

I took a couple shots and now, just like the flu shot, I am done. Not taking any more boosters.

What do you think of the Trump vaccine?

I think like any vaccine, it has its risks, but at the time the benefits outweighed those risks.

I took a couple shots and now, just like the flu shot, I am done. Not taking any more boosters.

What do you think of the Trump vaccine?

Ah, you're a Trumper! And an anti-vaxxer! I knew it.

lol

Lets see…

How does a President encourage people to get vaccinated ?
He makes a public showing of himself and his wife getting vaccinated. Trump banned photographers

Telling people to get vaccinated if they want to is not a rousing endorsement
So, to wrap up, TRUMP! listened to the experts, fast-tracked the vaccines, got vaccinated without making it a photo-op, and encouraged people to get vaccinated. Right call, or wrong one?

So, to wrap up, TRUMP! listened to the experts, fast-tracked the vaccines, got vaccinated without making it a photo-op, and encouraged people to get vaccinated. Right call, or wrong one?

Why didn’t Trump urge MAGA to get his wonderful vaccine?
Why didn’t he allow the media to show himself getting vaccinated ?
Why didn’t he wear masks or social distance?
Why didn’t he notify people he tested positive before the debate?
Why did he conduct Super Spreader events?

No, I am not going to complement Trump for his COVID leadership

Why didn’t Trump urge MAGA to get his wonderful vaccine?
Why didn’t he allow the media to show himself getting vaccinated ?
Why didn’t he wear masks or social distance?
Why didn’t he notify people he tested positive before the debate?
Why did he conduct Super Spreader events?

No, I am not going to complement Trump for his COVID leadership
Okay, one vote for wrong call. Sounds anti-vax to me.

Here's the secret to having this much fun. Some people are so tightly wedded to their hatred of someone they can't acknowledge when that person does something right, no matter what.

Forum List

Back