🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Concerned Over"Morality".Really?,So It's Perfectly Moral To Feel Up Strange Women/Young Girls?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
OK, we all heard Biden wanting to bring back morality back to the white house/and/or America in general.
Really Joe Biden? So according to Joe Biden, there is nothing wrong with feeling up young ladies at the moment he meets them?
I am speechless.
:cow: :cranky: :eusa_think:

I thought I saw Joe Biden on that Billy Bush video talking about fucking strange pussy, grabbing women by the pussy, buying strange married women furniture (wood); yep, that guy is a horn dog.

Oh, wait ...............

D5ctP2oW4AAEWwC.jpg

Biden puts his hands on everybody.

I've only seen Trump put his hands on another man one time.

And you'll never guess who that man was?

5046-1499909599-8f2d0f25d0ad314aedb5b94307af6d1e.jpg

OK, we all heard Biden wanting to bring back morality back to the white house/and/or America in general.
Really Joe Biden? So according to Joe Biden, there is nothing wrong with feeling up young ladies at the moment he meets them?
I am speechless.

Biden has no room to speak about "morality", because his whole family is screwed up. His son Hunter was a doper who abandoned his wife and family, married his dead brother's wife, then blew all her money on drugs. He's also in deep shit over his dealings with the Ukraine, so you can believe the skeletons will be marching out of Crazy Uncle Joe's closet. He won't even last through the debates with the other Democrats.

D5ctP2oW4AAEWwC.jpg

Trump was only attempting to discover what he so wanted .............. a Slick Wille ...........

Trump only wanted to be Monica ..........

I am speechless.

Biden has no room to speak about "morality", because his whole family is screwed up. His son Hunter was a doper who abandoned his wife and family, married his dead brother's wife, then blew all her money on drugs. He's also in deep shit over his dealings with the Ukraine, so you can believe the skeletons will be marching out of Crazy Uncle Joe's closet. He won't even last through the debates with the other Democrats.
who the hell meets very young girls, and the first thing he asks is...."How Old Are You?",,,then.....No dating till your 30.

I am speechless.

who knew it was moral for Hillary to make fun of the southern black accent

i have always wondered what impure thoughts Hillary had when the sexy Huma worked for her

I am speechless.
Trump fears the competition...

I am speechless.
Trump fears the competition...
ok,,I admit,,,yes,,i do feel up some girls that I work with,,,usually within 20 seconds of meeting them,,,but i can get away with it being I am very attractive and they dont mind

I am speechless.

Please show us how Trump is morally superior to Vice President Biden.

If your concern is morality, defend Trump as a moral paragon.

I am speechless.

Please show us how Trump is morally superior to Vice President Biden.

If your concern is morality, defend Trump as a moral paragon.

"Sen. Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, have given an average of $369 per year to charities during the past decade, according to tax returns posted today to Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign Web site."

Biden's Average Annual Charitable-Gift Total: $369

Guess how much Donald Trump has donated?

You lose.

D5ctP2oW4AAEWwC.jpg

trump waves his arms around wildly a lot when saying someone is being stupid. however, when he does it to a handicapped person, suddenly he never did it before, only this one time, and it was purely because he was mocking the handicapped.

you're now asking for a latitude you never give. this should be fun.

I am speechless.
Prattling on about morality...More evidence that The State is God to the modern Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back