Biden couldnt have done this on his own

The DNC did it despite the lefts rhetoric. The DNC can do what it wants because it knows most of its cult will fall in line.
Democrats are fucking pathetic

That's pure conspiratorial nonsense Harley. True, the DNC did kinda shaft Bernie when Little Debbie Wasserman and Donna Brazile were around in 2016. Not this time. It was the Clyburn endorsement and the fact that folks just weren't ready for Bernie's 60 trillion dollar revolution.

Normalcy is that folks want, not another old man who yells really loud and insists it's their way or the highway. Mostly folks are sick of the chaos, corruption and amorality of the Dotard.
Yea thats why he was winning until the DNC told the others to fuck off
Well, the primaries are supposed to give us the most popular candidate. He is still in the race and if he IS the most popular, why isn't he still winning?
TN's beef appears to be that the "Establishment" pressured Mayor Pete and Klobachar to drop out. He may be right. But as you point out … so what. Even before, if you totaled Mayor Pete, Klobachar, Bloomberg and Biden … the centrists were beating Bernie handily. Add Warren's numbers to Bernie, and it's probably pretty even. So, as you put it, Bernie wasn't actually winning, but instead the centrists were splitting the ticket.
It is not a so what Bendog. It is a rather huge deal but in their favor. I am positive that they took one glance at what was happening, seen that it was the exact same thing that happened on the Republican stage 4 years ago and said hell no.

I am rather impressed how much control they have though. I have no doubt that the only reason Biden is standing alone now and Warren remains is because the DNC deemed it so. I did not think they had the steam to convince them all to get out.

Biden is a suit with a retarded puppet in it. Someone else is hiding behind the curtain, pulling his strings, and that's what a Biden presidency would be.

He probably wouldn't even be aware of whatever bills or orders he was signing when they placed them on the desk and handed him a pen.

"Just sign the papers Mr. President, and we'll give you your squeaky toy back..."
Change "Biden" to "Trump" and you've got a perfectly accurate post.

You think that Trump is a puppet? I thought he was a narcissist?

Trump is MANY things but a puppet is absolutely not one of them. He is far to arrogant for that.

The DNC did it despite the lefts rhetoric. The DNC can do what it wants because it knows most of its cult will fall in line.

That's pure conspiratorial nonsense Harley. True, the DNC did kinda shaft Bernie when Little Debbie Wasserman and Donna Brazile were around in 2016. Not this time. It was the Clyburn endorsement and the fact that folks just weren't ready for Bernie's 60 trillion dollar revolution.

Normalcy is that folks want, not another old man who yells really loud and insists it's their way or the highway. Mostly folks are sick of the chaos, corruption and amorality of the Dotard.
Well, the primaries are supposed to give us the most popular candidate. He is still in the race and if he IS the most popular, why isn't he still winning?
TN's beef appears to be that the "Establishment" pressured Mayor Pete and Klobachar to drop out. He may be right. But as you point out … so what. Even before, if you totaled Mayor Pete, Klobachar, Bloomberg and Biden … the centrists were beating Bernie handily. Add Warren's numbers to Bernie, and it's probably pretty even. So, as you put it, Bernie wasn't actually winning, but instead the centrists were splitting the ticket.
It is not a so what Bendog. It is a rather huge deal but in their favor. I am positive that they took one glance at what was happening, seen that it was the exact same thing that happened on the Republican stage 4 years ago and said hell no.

I am rather impressed how much control they have though. I have no doubt that the only reason Biden is standing alone now and Warren remains is because the DNC deemed it so. I did not think they had the steam to convince them all to get out.
I don't think it was power so much as Mayor Pete and Klobachar saw neither would win, and saw Bernie as a sure loser. Mayor Pete may be VP, and Klobachar can be senator for life. She can be a SC justice. It takes a dem win for them to win.

I don't think it was power so much as Mayor Pete and Klobachar saw neither would win, and saw Bernie as a sure loser. Mayor Pete may be VP, and Klobachar can be senator for life. She can be a SC justice. It takes a dem win for them to win.
That really makes no sense though. IF that were true they would have dropped out earlier and not all in one fell swing. The timing lines up for this being a leverage action by the DNC.

And Pete is not going to be the VP pick. I don't think anyone on that stage is going to be the VP pick.

they didn't want bernie. period. if you can't see why they didn't force pocahontas out, you never will understand it. I'm laughing at the number of stupid people that exist in this country. to include MSM. they are the most stupid. they are the only folks that could take an orange peel and have no idea what came from it.

they didn't want bernie. period. if you can't see why they didn't force pocahontas out, you never will understand it. I'm laughing at the number of stupid people that exist in this country. to include MSM. they are the most stupid. they are the only folks that could take an orange peel and have no idea what came from it.
Bernie was allowing the party moderates to split the vote while he rode the liberal wing to victory.

If there were eight candidates on Super Tuesday, Sanders would have won
The moderates got smart and dropped out before Tuesday’s primaries
Now, Bernie has a tough road to victory

I have to wonder how long she can stay in. It is painfully obvious that, even though she clearly ran on a Sanders-lite platform, she is only sticking around to sink Sanders as much as possible.

It seems odd that she is willing to torpedo the only person on stage that is close to her current rhetoric and I cant think of how the DNC is managing to keep her around. Even if they have nothing to do with her sticking it out she has to realize what it looks like and how that will damage any future political plans she may have as well.

I have to wonder how long she can stay in. It is painfully obvious that, even though she clearly ran on a Sanders-lite platform, she is only sticking around to sink Sanders as much as possible.

It seems odd that she is willing to torpedo the only person on stage that is close to her current rhetoric and I cant think of how the DNC is managing to keep her around. Even if they have nothing to do with her sticking it out she has to realize what it looks like and how that will damage any future political plans she may have as well.

Warren will swallow her pride and endorse Bernie.

Bernie does not need her endorsement. He needs her to drop out.

They have an uncanny knack at finding a new cliff to jump off of.
Poor lemmings.

Bernie does not need her endorsement. He needs her to drop out.

Exactly
She should have done it when the others did it.

But I don't think Bernie's socialist party will ever win anything. So it's not like she gets any power. And her constituency imo is more left leaning educated and monied professionals. She may be cutting herself out of any position of influence.

You're right. He did it with the help of millions of moderate Republicans that want tRump out.

Can you smell it?

They are a gallery of money-driven scoundrels just as bad as the worst dregs of the Republican party that got Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) selected. There's no real difference between them anymore. They use the same playbook, and they will do whatever the fuck they want to achieve their nefarious goals to achieve power. The goals of Joe Voter are inconsequential and practically nonexistent to these fucks.

But I don't think Bernie's socialist party will ever win anything. So it's not like she gets any power. And her constituency imo is more left leaning educated and monied professionals. She may be cutting herself out of any position of influence.
Bernie is closer to her politically but Biden offers more long term opportunities

I've never been a "Biden guy." The last pol I was actually excited about was Rubio in 16, and I voted for Mitt but with less enthusiasm. But imo people on the left have always sold Biden short. He is NOT a centrist. He was simpatico with Obama, and Obama governed to the right of his desires, until the end when he wanted his legacy as the first black president. But Biden was to the left of the DLC back in the late 80s early 90s. Gary Hart beat him in one primary. He's not a SJW warrior or a socialist, but he came around when the party of FDR was still something at least some dems believed in. He was no Jimmy Carter. Not a Ted Kennedy, but a guy with an eye for the working stiff.

"Though Vice President Joe Biden’s detractors often call him a centrist, his policy program would significantly boost the income of poor Americans and curb abuses by the rich and powerful. Among other things, Biden has pledged a higher minimum wage, a big increase in Social Security benefits for the poorest Americans, more generous health subsidies, and strengthened union rights. While unabashedly in favor of markets, Biden is just as unabashedly in favor of completing the American welfare state—making the country more similar to other developed democracies, such as Germany and, yes, Denmark."
Biden’s Agenda Is Plenty Bold

They don’t want Bernie, it’s that simple

She’s an ego fkwad

Explain how the DNC "did it." Did what, btw?

They waited until it was clear no other candidate was going to catch on and reluctantly cleared the way for Biden. Warren is staying in to make sure the job is done. Why else would she continue on?

They don’t want Bernie, it’s that simple
It is that simple

Republicans didn’t want Trump but they ended up with him because their candidates were too stubborn to drop out.

Forum List

Back