Biden cruising to the finish line

Biden enjoys a complete unification of dems behind him, he has been able to achieve this with a minimal amount of money, the current crisis helping him due to the gross incompetence and failure from the administration to deal with it, and every time impeached potus makes statements, he digs a bigger hole for himself. Americans are so ready for sane leadership that Biden can just stay home have a virtual convention and get a massive victory in november ...

Maybe. But a lot can happen between now and November. I make no predictions. If the virus flattens and is at least contained and the economy comes roaring back with plenty of jobs I can't see Trump losing. If enough people are still hurting by November Sleepy Joe Biden might pull it off.
I thought he was announcing his dementia was about to kill him.

He's not to far off.
Once my Mother reached the stage he's at she made it a couple more years.

While I agree Joe's marbles have left the building no real shrink can make a diagnosis of someone's mental health without a direct physical psychological exam one on one.
Not true, Biden has cognitive deficits, the pussygrabber was evaluated by a team of experts in Psychiatry/Psychology from Yale university and agreed pussygrabber in addition to cognitive deficits, suffers from severe schizoid, borderline, and histrionic personality disorders...

What "cognitive deficits" make you grope little girls?
at least Biden gropes girls not related to him, pussygrabber gropes his own daughter, what a pervert!!!

Give us evidence, or shut the fuck up !
Denial is a main feature of rw deplorables...

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!
If you've got actual evidence that Trump has molested his daughter, then show it, or shut up !
Accusing someone of molesting their offspring is not something anyone should be fucking around with !
Now if you have evidence, actual evidence, then lets see it !
calm down deplorable, do yourself a favor and google it, you will also find links 'bout pussygrabber taking his daughter to the x-rated howard stern radio show to discuss lascivious subjects in a very perverted manner. sorry to break it to you, but your idol, the pussygrabber is the worst person u can find, even his chief of staff, mulvaney, calls him a horrible human being. In addition of being a sexual predator, he is a liar, a thief, a con man, etc. etc.

Put up or shut up buddy. Give us undeniable evidence that Donald Trump has molested his daughter. I'm not going to Google anything, you're the fucking asshole that is making the claim, so either hand it over, or admit you're a liar !
Here is a photo of Trump getting an erection while he gets a lap dance from young Ivanka

View attachment 327075

you zoomed in enough to see if Trump had an erection in that pictue?

You're sicker than you claim he is.
You have to hear the audio

Oh...oh....oh
Grind harder....just like Daddy taught you

Come on man, that's truly not funny. We're talking about kids here.

Biden enjoys a complete unification of dems behind him, he has been able to achieve this with a minimal amount of money, the current crisis helping him due to the gross incompetence and failure from the administration to deal with it, and every time impeached potus makes statements, he digs a bigger hole for himself. Americans are so ready for sane leadership that Biden can just stay home have a virtual convention and get a massive victory in november ...

Maybe. But a lot can happen between now and November. I make no predictions. If the virus flattens and is at least contained and the economy comes roaring back with plenty of jobs I can't see Trump losing. If enough people are still hurting by November Sleepy Joe Biden might pull it off.

He's not to far off.

While I agree Joe's marbles have left the building no real shrink can make a diagnosis of someone's mental health without a direct physical psychological exam one on one.
Not true, Biden has cognitive deficits, the pussygrabber was evaluated by a team of experts in Psychiatry/Psychology from Yale university and agreed pussygrabber in addition to cognitive deficits, suffers from severe schizoid, borderline, and histrionic personality disorders...

at least Biden gropes girls not related to him, pussygrabber gropes his own daughter, what a pervert!!!

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!
If you've got actual evidence that Trump has molested his daughter, then show it, or shut up !
Accusing someone of molesting their offspring is not something anyone should be fucking around with !
calm down deplorable, do yourself a favor and google it, you will also find links 'bout pussygrabber taking his daughter to the x-rated howard stern radio show to discuss lascivious subjects in a very perverted manner. sorry to break it to you, but your idol, the pussygrabber is the worst person u can find, even his chief of staff, mulvaney, calls him a horrible human being. In addition of being a sexual predator, he is a liar, a thief, a con man, etc. etc.
You should be made aware that when someone lies like you and makes accusations you do the entire site can be shut down. The owners can be prosecuted for libel right along with you. There are reasons accusing someone of child molesting is against the rules and it has nothing to do with hurting another posters feelings.

He's not to far off.

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!

Put up or shut up buddy. Give us undeniable evidence that Donald Trump has molested his daughter. I'm not going to Google anything, you're the fucking asshole that is making the claim, so either hand it over, or admit you're a liar !
Here is a photo of Trump getting an erection while he gets a lap dance from young Ivanka

View attachment 327075

Oh...oh....oh

Again, proof or STFU.

Oh look at that, even snopes calls it bullshit. It's a fucking picture of Ivanka on Trumps lap AT A CONCERT. Absolutely no fucking proof of anything amiss between them so shut the fuck up you fucking piece of shit.

Someone is triggered. Of course, Trump has been sued for raping a child while at an Epstein party. Trump’s first wife also accused him of raping her. Trump is being sued for a rape he committed and lied about now. That Trump is a perv is pretty much a given.

Last edited:

So you think that the American people will see a daffy old coot that can't string 3 words together and doesn't even know what state he's in, is the solution to what ails this country?

Well, maybe, we'll see. That's why we have elections.
Far better than the daffy old lying coot, we have now, that knows nothing of government and seems to disdain or half of Americans in general and willing to sacrifice all the older American for his economic goals. So, yea, pretty sure most American will prefer Joe over donald.
Trump hangs in there and takes the slings and arrows. From a biased media/entertainment racket. Progs have sacrificed hundreds of millions in real terms. And make things up like that statement you just made. If your belly goes hungry you will sell your family out.
Just stating my opinion. You state yours. Trump states his, like there was no Russian interference in the 2016 elections, the Russians did not work to get him elected, he didn't know Stormy Daniels or have anything to do with paying hush money to keep his cheating on his wife quiet before the election, the coronavius is not very serious, it's under control and we will wake up one day after it warms up and it will be gone.
Yes the media is bias. It would have been better for trump if we never knew he said any of the things he said, or did any of the things he has done, at least in his mind and yours.

They actually worked to get hillary elected.
Thank God they failed.
You uh, didn't see the Senate report that came out this week? I can link you you need it. We just weren't supposed to know about Russian interference in support of getting trump elected, but everybody, including the news media, the Senate, the House, the US intell agencies, foreign intell agencies all investigated and reported. It's pretty common knowlege. I thought you knew. But, it's OK, because Trump stood shoulder to shoulder with Putin at a international news conference on foreign soil and supported Putin's denial, as I'm sure you remember. Kinda give you a warm fury feeling, eh?

Russian interference was handing Hillary a fake dossier! Putin played it brilliantly!

Amen! Go Joe!

He's not to far off.

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!

View attachment 327075

Oh...oh....oh

Again, proof or STFU.

Oh look at that, even snopes calls it bullshit. It's a fucking picture of Ivanka on Trumps lap AT A CONCERT. Absolutely no fucking proof of anything amiss between them so shut the fuck up you fucking piece of shit.

Someone is triggered. Of course, Trump has been sued for raping a child while at an Epstein party. Trump’s first wife also accused him of raping her. Trump is being sued for a rape he committed and lied about now. That Trump is a perv is pretty much a given.
That right there is why your side is losing large numbers of people....

minimal amount of money ?? are you saying the chicoms have temporarily stopped giving money to the bidens ?

He's not to far off.

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!

View attachment 327075

Oh...oh....oh

Again, proof or STFU.

Never fucking happened. Not even Gloria Alred would take the case

No link, so it's an opinion piece, which is fine by me.

Bless your heart, son. Life has to be just fucking miserable for you..... with this massive, orange schlong dominating your very existence. But I'm afraid you haven't seen anything yet. Call it luck, karma, serendipity, whatever, but somehow Trump is running against something that shits the bed every time it's trotted out in front of a camera. This horrifying spectacle will be written about for decades, and not in a way friendly to your marxist cause. I can't imagine what will happen to you over the next 10 years or so, but it looks ugly. Sorry.

He's not to far off.

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!

View attachment 327075

Oh...oh....oh

Again, proof or STFU.

Trump has never been convicted of any of that, moron. If we are going to go down that road, Bill Clinton should be in jail for raping multiple women.

He's not to far off.

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!

View attachment 327075

Oh...oh....oh

Again, proof or STFU.

You don't get sued for rape, you get arrested you stupid motherfucker.

So you think that the American people will see a daffy old coot that can't string 3 words together and doesn't even know what state he's in, is the solution to what ails this country?

Far better than the daffy old lying coot, we have now, that knows nothing of government and seems to disdain or half of Americans in general and willing to sacrifice all the older American for his economic goals. So, yea, pretty sure most American will prefer Joe over donald.

Weren’t you just as convinced in 2016?

He's not to far off.

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!

View attachment 327075

Oh...oh....oh

Again, proof or STFU.

Triggered, Boy? Trump was sued for child rape asshole. The allegations in the complain read just like something Trump would say and do. Trump is perv and you support that perv. Enuff, said.

Yeah, look what the perv has to say about his own daughter:

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

Last edited:

Naw. I was actually hoping the ass hole would grow into the job after election. He got to slide for the first nine months, but the lies and bullsh#t , management/hiring/firing, appointments and his disdain for all Americans that did not vote for him, along with his stance on world leaders and international affairs took it's toll. Trump sucks. There is no getting around it.

Naw. I was actually hoping the ass hole would grow into the job after election. He got to slide for the first nine months, but the lies and bullsh#t , management/hiring/firing, appointments and his disdain for all Americans that did not vote for him, along with his stance on world leaders and international affairs took it's toll. Trump sucks. There is no getting around it.
Yeah right....."I was actually hoping the ass hole would grow into the job after election." You never hoped that and, you sir, are a liar.

He's not to far off.

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!

View attachment 327075

Oh...oh....oh

Again, proof or STFU.

Triggered, Boy? Trump was sued for child rape asshole. The allegations in the complain read just like something Trump would say and do. Trump is perv and you support that perv. Enuff, said.

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

And I'll say it again. Rape is a crime, you are arrested for it. You can be sued for anything. I could sue you for rape tomorrow. Doesn't mean you did it. You can be arrested for anything and unless found guilty in a court of law, you are innocent.

So please detail all of Trumps arrests and convictions for rape.

He's not to far off.

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!

View attachment 327075

Oh...oh....oh

Again, proof or STFU.

And I'll say it again. Rape is a crime, you are arrested for it. You can be sued for anything. Doesn't mean you did it. You can be arrested for anything and unless found guilty in a court of law, you are innocent.

So please detail all of Trumps arrests and convictions for rape.

You can be sued civilly for damages for committing a crime. Remember OJ. Sued in civil court for damages. Same here in this suit.

Here is the complaint:

Here are some relevant allegations from the Complaint:

9. Plaintiff was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of parties, with other similarly situated minor females, held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. At least four of the parties were attended by Defendant Trump. Exhs. A and B. On information and belief, by this time in 1994, Defendant Trump had known Defendant Epstein for seven years (New York, 10/28/02, “’I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’' Trump booms from a speakerphone. ‘He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life.’”), and knew that Plaintiff was then just 13 years old. Exhs. A and B.

10. Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Exhs. A and B.

11. Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed. Exhs. A and B.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back