Biden cruising to the finish line

Biden enjoys a complete unification of dems behind him, he has been able to achieve this with a minimal amount of money, the current crisis helping him due to the gross incompetence and failure from the administration to deal with it, and every time impeached potus makes statements, he digs a bigger hole for himself. Americans are so ready for sane leadership that Biden can just stay home have a virtual convention and get a massive victory in november ...

Maybe. But a lot can happen between now and November. I make no predictions. If the virus flattens and is at least contained and the economy comes roaring back with plenty of jobs I can't see Trump losing. If enough people are still hurting by November Sleepy Joe Biden might pull it off.
I thought he was announcing his dementia was about to kill him.

He's not to far off.
Once my Mother reached the stage he's at she made it a couple more years.

While I agree Joe's marbles have left the building no real shrink can make a diagnosis of someone's mental health without a direct physical psychological exam one on one.
Not true, Biden has cognitive deficits, the pussygrabber was evaluated by a team of experts in Psychiatry/Psychology from Yale university and agreed pussygrabber in addition to cognitive deficits, suffers from severe schizoid, borderline, and histrionic personality disorders...

What "cognitive deficits" make you grope little girls?
at least Biden gropes girls not related to him, pussygrabber gropes his own daughter, what a pervert!!!

Give us evidence, or shut the fuck up !
Denial is a main feature of rw deplorables...

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!
If you've got actual evidence that Trump has molested his daughter, then show it, or shut up !
Accusing someone of molesting their offspring is not something anyone should be fucking around with !
Now if you have evidence, actual evidence, then lets see it !
calm down deplorable, do yourself a favor and google it, you will also find links 'bout pussygrabber taking his daughter to the x-rated howard stern radio show to discuss lascivious subjects in a very perverted manner. sorry to break it to you, but your idol, the pussygrabber is the worst person u can find, even his chief of staff, mulvaney, calls him a horrible human being. In addition of being a sexual predator, he is a liar, a thief, a con man, etc. etc.

Put up or shut up buddy. Give us undeniable evidence that Donald Trump has molested his daughter. I'm not going to Google anything, you're the fucking asshole that is making the claim, so either hand it over, or admit you're a liar !
Here is a photo of Trump getting an erection while he gets a lap dance from young Ivanka

View attachment 327075

you zoomed in enough to see if Trump had an erection in that pictue?

You're sicker than you claim he is.
You have to hear the audio

Oh...oh....oh
Grind harder....just like Daddy taught you

If you ever accused me of such a thing I'd beat you to death.
And I ain't even kidding.
Why would you molest Ivanka?
You aren’t Trump

Why don't you prove Trump molested Ivanka, or shut the fuck up?

and dont' bother posting the staged pictures you think are proof.

they aren't.
Already posted disgusting photos of Trump molesting poor Ivanka. Only a creep would want more

What an asshole you are.

Biden enjoys a complete unification of dems behind him, he has been able to achieve this with a minimal amount of money, the current crisis helping him due to the gross incompetence and failure from the administration to deal with it, and every time impeached potus makes statements, he digs a bigger hole for himself. Americans are so ready for sane leadership that Biden can just stay home have a virtual convention and get a massive victory in november ...
Obvious sarcasm. Biden is an old, senile, do-nothing hair sniffer. You leftist traitors crack me up!

Last edited:
I feel like I haven’t learned anything in this thread other than Trump rapes Ivanka, Joe drools on kids in public, and posters on this site debate like middle schoolers.
Then maybe you should just leave.

I feel like I haven’t learned anything in this thread other than Trump rapes Ivanka, Joe drools on kids in public, and posters on this site debate like middle schoolers.
Then maybe you should just leave.
Hammering home point #3. ;)
I thought you were leaving? ;)
No. See, this is why you guys are never right. Let me explain. You never though I was leaving. You hoped I was leaving. You see the difference? That is how you guys process information.. you hope Information is a certain way and so that is what you suddenly see and “know”. It’s a logical fallacy.

Thread is off track.

50 posts deleted

OP is about Biden approaching nomination, not Trump and his supposed interactions with his daughter..

Last edited:
Thread is off track.

OP is about Biden approaching nomination, not Trump and his supposed interactions with his daughter..

Dude, it's all the left has got. What are they going to do, run on Bidens ACCOMPLISHMENTS? LOL

Mention Biden and the left cries whatboutTrump?

Problem is, whatboutTrump isn't a campaign slogan.

Thread is off track.

Dude, it's all the left has got. What are they going to do, run on Bidens ACCOMPLISHMENTS? LOL

Just part of the reason uncle joe will kick serious butt come november...

Thread is off track.

Unemployment rate between Biden and Trump?

75BE9B82-F2AD-4E0B-9C7A-5E58BDFCE621.jpeg

Thread is off track.

Unemployment rate between Biden and Trump?

View attachment 327536
What did Biden have to do with jobless claims?

Youre crazy if you think the masses are confident about Bidens ability to lead the nation.

That's a great plan! Just have Babbling Joe sitting at home with his wife helping him through the interviews and speeches and he should just walk straight into the White House. :auiqs.jpg:

I agree that Biden would be best served by staying at home until the election. But he should really be wearing a mask and gloves during his Skype interviews, to show everyone else the way its done.

LOL

Because we all still NEED to be shown.

Right?

I thought he was announcing his dementia was about to kill him.

He's not to far off.
Once my Mother reached the stage he's at she made it a couple more years.

While I agree Joe's marbles have left the building no real shrink can make a diagnosis of someone's mental health without a direct physical psychological exam one on one.
Not true, Biden has cognitive deficits, the pussygrabber was evaluated by a team of experts in Psychiatry/Psychology from Yale university and agreed pussygrabber in addition to cognitive deficits, suffers from severe schizoid, borderline, and histrionic personality disorders...
Wait. . .

Which pussy grabber are you referring to?

The one who joked about it or the one that is actually under a criminal investigation for an alleged assault?

LOL, a dollar says the OP works for Joe Dementia Biden's campaign.

After four years of constant crisis, drama, temper tantrums and lies......Biden will run on stable leadership and a return to normalcy.

How can voters reject that?

Forum List

Back