Biden cruising to the finish line

Biden enjoys a complete unification of dems behind him, he has been able to achieve this with a minimal amount of money, the current crisis helping him due to the gross incompetence and failure from the administration to deal with it, and every time impeached potus makes statements, he digs a bigger hole for himself. Americans are so ready for sane leadership that Biden can just stay home have a virtual convention and get a massive victory in november ...

So you think that the American people will see a daffy old coot that can't string 3 words together and doesn't even know what state he's in, is the solution to what ails this country?

Well, maybe, we'll see. That's why we have elections.
Far better than the daffy old lying coot, we have now, that knows nothing of government and seems to disdain or half of Americans in general and willing to sacrifice all the older American for his economic goals. So, yea, pretty sure most American will prefer Joe over donald.

Weren’t you just as convinced in 2016?
Naw. I was actually hoping the ass hole would grow into the job after election. He got to slide for the first nine months, but the lies and bullsh#t , management/hiring/firing, appointments and his disdain for all Americans that did not vote for him, along with his stance on world leaders and international affairs took it's toll. Trump sucks. There is no getting around it.
Yeah right....."I was actually hoping the ass hole would grow into the job after election." You never hoped that and, you sir, are a liar.
Liar? Get fucked. Welcome to IGNORE.

Biden enjoys a complete unification of dems behind him, he has been able to achieve this with a minimal amount of money, the current crisis helping him due to the gross incompetence and failure from the administration to deal with it, and every time impeached potus makes statements, he digs a bigger hole for himself. Americans are so ready for sane leadership that Biden can just stay home have a virtual convention and get a massive victory in november ...

So you think that the American people will see a daffy old coot that can't string 3 words together and doesn't even know what state he's in, is the solution to what ails this country?

Far better than the daffy old lying coot, we have now, that knows nothing of government and seems to disdain or half of Americans in general and willing to sacrifice all the older American for his economic goals. So, yea, pretty sure most American will prefer Joe over donald.

Naw. I was actually hoping the ass hole would grow into the job after election. He got to slide for the first nine months, but the lies and bullsh#t , management/hiring/firing, appointments and his disdain for all Americans that did not vote for him, along with his stance on world leaders and international affairs took it's toll. Trump sucks. There is no getting around it.
Yeah right....."I was actually hoping the ass hole would grow into the job after election." You never hoped that and, you sir, are a liar.
Liar? Get fucked. Welcome to IGNORE.
You are a hater, pure and simple trying to masquerade as something you're not obviously. You ain't foolin' no one.

the guy is such a pig....
His critics are far bigger pigs than he is.
Pussygrabber just sealed his downfall, people laughing all over world after recommending IV disinfectants for covid-19 in desperate attempt of giving some positive spin to the horrible outbreak currently unfolding due to the incompetence of pussygrabber, and linked to economic collapse and highest unemployment in history...

View attachment 327174
Stop spreading lies.

So you hoped he would bend to the elites and backstab the people who elected him like the others did. Regardless...you were a Hillary man then and a Biden (or whoever they impose) man now. Why do you all pretend otherwise?

The country and the dems are a joke
The left has made it this way

Carry on
fdTdls1l.png

So you hoped he would bend to the elites and backstab the people who elected him like the others did. Regardless...you were a Hillary man then and a Biden (or whoever they impose) man now. Why do you all pretend otherwise?
I didn't vote for Hillary. You did.

....Americans are so ready for sane leadership that Biden can just stay home have a virtual convention and get a massive victory in november ...

Of course the senile Biden clown needs to be kept out of sight until after the selections so the voting peasants won't notice his obvious mental defects but who is going to be his 'sane' handler?

The most qualified psycho princess in history would be nice but I don't think the DNC swamp can pull that off.... Pocahontas would love the job but she's a bit unreliable... maybe the Kamala clown?

:popcorn:

Not to worry Trumpers, Biden is to the right of Trump, but with a touch of dementia. You guys win no matter who wins in November.

I thought he was announcing his dementia was about to kill him.

He's not to far off.
Once my Mother reached the stage he's at she made it a couple more years.

While I agree Joe's marbles have left the building no real shrink can make a diagnosis of someone's mental health without a direct physical psychological exam one on one.

------------------------

If you has said "no shrink can make a real diagnosis", instead of "no real shrink can make a diagnosis" we could all agree with you.

There is no problem with a person who happens to be a shrink giving an opinion on Biden's mental state---we all have one, even you--"marbles have left the building"---and we all agree with you, likely even Dumb-Ass Democrats.

Their dilemma is whether the New York Media, the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, can carry him to November and through the barrage that Don Trump will throw his way. And the Norwegian shrink can say, with authority, that dementia patients often deteriorate rapidly---as he did.

Democrats are craven enough to try, but they are not through calculating their options. They have until the August Convention to see how he is holding up. I think it is 50/50 that they will replace him before then. They would have to convince his wife who desperately wants to be First Lady, but who also best knows what everybody else knows.

Going to be interesting to watch.

It's hard to guess what Bolshevik Dumb-Asses (Democrats) will do. You have to try to think like a Dumb-Ass, and also like a power hungry Bolshevik who will do anything for Party, the good of the Country be damned.

____

Gee, Arrestmyasso, you must have set a new record for Funnies in one post as well as collecting a few of the most idiotic, rabid leftist loons to agree with you.

But yeah! Good! You go right on thinking that Biden already has the election all sewn up and doesn't have to lift a finger. :auiqs.jpg:

Chasing Joe.jpg

You will not see a Democratic president this next election.

Maybe. But a lot can happen between now and November. I make no predictions. If the virus flattens and is at least contained and the economy comes roaring back with plenty of jobs I can't see Trump losing. If enough people are still hurting by November Sleepy Joe Biden might pull it off.

He's not to far off.

While I agree Joe's marbles have left the building no real shrink can make a diagnosis of someone's mental health without a direct physical psychological exam one on one.
Not true, Biden has cognitive deficits, the pussygrabber was evaluated by a team of experts in Psychiatry/Psychology from Yale university and agreed pussygrabber in addition to cognitive deficits, suffers from severe schizoid, borderline, and histrionic personality disorders...

What "cognitive deficits" make you grope little girls?
at least Biden gropes girls not related to him, pussygrabber gropes his own daughter, what a pervert!!!
IDIOT!

congratulations, you win the dumbest post of the week award for this one. Biden does not even know where he is from day to day, can't put a logical sentence together, and should be confined to a memory care facility. Its pathetic watching the dems use him and allow him to make a fool of himself.

He's not to far off.

Not true, Biden has cognitive deficits, the pussygrabber was evaluated by a team of experts in Psychiatry/Psychology from Yale university and agreed pussygrabber in addition to cognitive deficits, suffers from severe schizoid, borderline, and histrionic personality disorders...
The Yale 'experts' never ever had a single one on one interview with Trump. STOP fucking lying!
Their 'diagnosis' was PROVEN to be total FAKE Trump Hate News.

Maybe. But a lot can happen between now and November. I make no predictions. If the virus flattens and is at least contained and the economy comes roaring back with plenty of jobs I can't see Trump losing. If enough people are still hurting by November Sleepy Joe Biden might pull it off.

He's not to far off.

What "cognitive deficits" make you grope little girls?
at least Biden gropes girls not related to him, pussygrabber gropes his own daughter, what a pervert!!!

Give us evidence, or shut the fuck up !
Denial is a main feature of rw deplorables...

LOOK MOTHER FUCKER !!!
If you've got actual evidence that Trump has molested his daughter, then show it, or shut up !
Accusing someone of molesting their offspring is not something anyone should be fucking around with !
Now if you have evidence, actual evidence, then lets see it !
calm down deplorable, do yourself a favor and google it, you will also find links 'bout pussygrabber taking his daughter to the x-rated howard stern radio show to discuss lascivious subjects in a very perverted manner. sorry to break it to you, but your idol, the pussygrabber is the worst person u can find, even his chief of staff, mulvaney, calls him a horrible human being. In addition of being a sexual predator, he is a liar, a thief, a con man, etc. etc.

Put up or shut up buddy. Give us undeniable evidence that Donald Trump has molested his daughter. I'm not going to Google anything, you're the fucking asshole that is making the claim, so either hand it over, or admit you're a liar !
Here is a photo of Trump getting an erection while he gets a lap dance from young Ivanka

View attachment 327075

you zoomed in enough to see if Trump had an erection in that pictue?

You're sicker than you claim he is.
You have to hear the audio

Oh...oh....oh
Grind harder....just like Daddy taught you

If you ever accused me of such a thing I'd beat you to death.
And I ain't even kidding.
Why would you molest Ivanka?
You aren’t Trump

Why don't you prove Trump molested Ivanka, or shut the fuck up?

and dont' bother posting the staged pictures you think are proof.

they aren't.
Already posted disgusting photos of Trump molesting poor Ivanka. Only a creep would want more

One of the same ones you've been posting for the last 4 years?
None of them have proven what you claim.

Only a creep would want more

Only a creep would believe it.
Not to those who would excuse him shooting someone on fifth avenue

Gee, I have a choice of two 80 year old corporate stooges. How exciting.
You can write in Bernie....Oh....wait a minute....OK how about Hillary? Nope....Uh......Pelosi......No, too old.....Wait.....How about Occaisional Cortex? Yeah that's the ticket!! LOL

Forum List

Back