Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Why is there question about her being up to snuff? Have you seen her resume? Tucker is trolling and asking her if things that he has never asked of another scotus nominee. Does that tell you anything?
Her AA designation automatically puts her qualifications in question.

Who gives a shit about the opinion of a moron and mutant like yourself? 😄
I don't think there is a need for personal insults. I just don't believe this colored girl has proven herself qualified as yet. She can prove it if she wants to.

I mean, I am completely embarrassed for her, and feel bad for the other justices.
They say Scalia just rolled his eyes whenever Ginsburg would ask one of her patented stupid questions. I don't imagine this girl will ever even speak except for "Yes maam" or "Yessah."
Well apparently you don’t have a very intelligent imagination

Why not? I find many aspects of religion to be deplorable, why shouldn't I say so?
Then you are not tolerant based on the standards and criteria of the Left. Justice Barnett’s confirmation hearings had Democrats and the Media outright expressing concerns over the influence of her Catholic Religion. Flip it. What would the Left say if someone expressed concern over a nominee’s Muslim Religion?

I don't think there is a need for personal insults. I just don't believe this colored girl has proven herself qualified as yet. She can prove it if she wants to.
Why do you all racist conservative types befoul my party and my leanings? Before you claim you are not racist and it has no meaning anymore explain why you would refer to her as a girl and as colored? Then explain why she should provide a college entry score when she clearly graduated and has been a Judge for years?

Who gives a shit about the opinion of a moron and mutant like yourself? 😄
Ginsberg was not qualified because she was an ACLU judge. Totally one sided politically. This woman if like the cookie cutter African American mayors and appointed leadership positions and elected lawyers for the city, state and local areas will be 100% the same. I tell you. The workers will slow down and not produce or become slower if this shit keeps up.

Why do you all racist conservative types befoul my party and my leanings? Before you claim you are not racist and it has no meaning anymore explain why you would refer to her as a girl and as colored? Then explain why she should provide a college entry score when she clearly graduated and has been a Judge for years?
You are a conservative. They aren't.

Ginsberg was not qualified because she was an ACLU judge. Totally one sided politically. This woman if like the cookie cutter African American mayors and appointed leadership positions and elected lawyers for the city, state and local areas will be 100% the same. I tell you. The workers will slow down and not produce or become slower if this shit keeps up.
😄

Wtf?

Forum List

Back