Biden declared Jackson non qualified

You do know these things, correct? I also notice areas that are purple going blue where the Prog political class becomes emboldened for the cause. They are keeping their real views hidden until there is no opposition. It's just if you want to live in that or not depending on how it affects you or affordability to stay or leave.

I'm quite sure it was higher than the three Tramp put on the supreme count.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.

Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.
The justices have a job to do and that job is to uphold the Constitution. If they're unable to do that, then they're not qualified.

What makes you think so chimpy?
:heehee: INCEL Chubby.
They don't want her to release them. It's much better if she refuses because they can claim something is there.
1646353331824.png
Where are Justice Gorsuch's LSAT results? What are they?

That's not much context. Why are white people preferred in this context? Because white skin is preferred over all others? That would be racism. But you're not giving me much to go on.
So if Trump said, during his campaign for POTUS, that he’d nominate a white male for the SCOTUS, that wouldn’t meet your qualification for racism because you need more context?

Why do you all racist conservative types befoul my party and my leanings? Before you claim you are not racist and it has no meaning anymore explain why you would refer to her as a girl and as colored? Then explain why she should provide a college entry score when she clearly graduated and has been a Judge for years?
Because she's both, is she not? Any idea what NAACP stands for? Isn't it commonplace to call her a person of color? How is that different than colored girl?

Because she's both, is she not? Any idea what NAACP stands for? Isn't it commonplace to call her a person of color? How is that different than colored girl?
Do you call white women girl? If so link to where you did so. As for colored that has not been acceptable for decades. Only a racist shill would call a black woman colored girl.

Forum List

Back