Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Do you call white women girl? If so link to where you did so. As for colored that has not been acceptable for decades. Only a racist shill would call a black woman colored girl.
Right. A racist, sexist shill. Also, "Person of Color" doesn't put "person" first by accident.

The LSAT score is ABSOLUTELY an indication of relevant intelligence to succeed in law school. But since law is such a diverse career, it cannot be a predictor of success in Law. Some very prosperous lawyers are bottom-of-the-barrel legal minds who just manage to make it into lucrative practices.

As a lawyer myself, it is my opinion that the two most intellectually challenging paths are patent law and trial practice. That is not to say that all lawyers with trial experience are intellectually superior; there are a lot of mediocre litigators. But the best litigators are brilliant and can think on their feet.

Appeals court judges and justices should have the best legal minds. If some hypothetical person were to be nominated to the Supreme Court with very dubious credentials - tainted by odors of Affirmative Action for example, then showing that person's superior LSAT score would (could) go a long way in silencing any criticism that the nominee is an intellectual lightweight. By analogy, if Bill Gates named his son as heir apparent at Microsoft amid grumbling that he was lacking in intelligence, then production of 1600 SAT's would silence those criticisms immediately.

Barry Soetoro did this same dance with his academic credentials, refusing to release any specifics on his history. For example, how did a mediocre student from Occidental College managed to transfer into Columbia - something that simply does not happen in the normal course of events?

There is no basis to DEMAND this judge's LSAT scores, but they could silence that particular criticism. I don't expect to see them.

If Biden gets a second pick, he will pick a transgender and score lots of woke points. He will need a transgender in the court if a case about transgenders in women's sports ever makes it to SCOTUS.
I think women are getting pissed off at TRANNY males pretending to be women...

The only woke points come from the puppet masters pushing this nonsense

Seriously. Get yourself an education. I’m not here to jump through your bullshit hoops.

I’ll make you a deal. Offer your best understanding of the meaning of that well understood term. I’ll be happy to correct you if you wander off the reservation.
And while you're at it, get that stupid motherfucker to attempt to define "white nationalism."

Dumb fuck, Pelosi is in the House, not the Senate. She has no say on judges at all.

How fucking stupid can one person be?
She calls the shots, she is in effect the defacto leader of a leaderless party. Either way, lowering the threshold was passed by the lunatic Democrats. They have zero respect for this country, it's institutions, the Constitution and the American way of life.

She has an affection for sex offenders.
Most democrats do.

Because she's both, is she not? Any idea what NAACP stands for? Isn't it commonplace to call her a person of color? How is that different than colored girl?
These libtards are so caught up in their PC bullshit that they don't realize how utterly stupid they sound. Apparently it's okay to say "person of color", but not "colored person". F'n nitwits.

These libtards are so caught up in their PC bullshit that they don't realize how utterly stupid they sound. Apparently it's okay to say "person of color", but not "colored person". F'n nitwits.
Well... that's some more irony.

And while you're at it, get that stupid motherfucker to attempt to define "white nationalism."
vsdblqkve5l81.jpg

its this:

Forum List

Back