Biden declared Jackson non qualified

That's just it. Some of these people that come to me don't deal in tax returns or anything tangible. They try to BS their way in.

We really should be able to see one's tax returns before trusting them.

Oh wow. Neat double standard you atheists have. Always allowing yourselves the lower one.
I'm not an atheist.

I never claimed that no gods exist. In fact I clearly stated that there is no evidence either way

Even if I had irrefutable proof gods did exist I still would choose not to worship them

Last edited:
Stupid Affirmative Action Negro. A dumbass that have been overturned on decisions more than anybody else.

Perfect Democrat appointee. Chosen for her race and not her intelligence.
So are you saying that ALL the white men who have been selected was because they were intelligent, it wasn't Affirmative Action White Boys. Was Amy Barrett a Affirmative Action White Girl?

I'm not an atheist.

I never claimed that no gods exist. In fact I clearly stated that there is no evidence either way

Even if gods did exist I still would choose not to worship them
For an atheist, you sure have the sanctimony bit down. You sure you're not a Jesus Nazi?

My Gods are Norse Pagan.

The only reason I "worship" those gods is because (1) it gets under the skin of race-baiting black communists, and (2) my religion requires that I die with a machine gun in my hand to go to Valhalla.

Another cool thing is my gods don't expect anything out of me. I don't have to kiss anybody's ass. I don't have to be kind. My only requirement is to kill my enemies or die trying.

For an atheist, you sure have the sanctimony bit down. You sure you're not a Jesus Nazi?

My Gods are Norse Pagan.

The only reason I "worship" those gods is because (1) it gets under the skin of race-baiting black communists, and (2) my religion requires that I die with a machine gun in my hand to go to Valhalla.

Another cool thing is my gods don't expect anything out of me. I don't have to kiss anybody's ass. I don't have to be kind. My only requirement is to kill my enemies or die trying.
I have no use for gods whether they exist or not.

What we don't know is how many more qualified people were denied admission because the Libtard shitheads at Harvard wanted to get in another dumbass unqualified Negro. You know, for diversity. We also don't know if she earned her grades or were given them for affirmative action reasons.

However, what we don know is that many of her cases have been overturned. Meaning that she didn't learn jackshit about the law while in college.

By the way, isn't picking somebody for a Federal job on the bases of race against the 1964 Civil Rights Act? That dumbass Biden is a piece of racist shit, isn't he?
Just for the sake of debate, what makes her unqualified Flush? Other than the fact that she is black and you just hate black folks.

POST # 48

I asked you if the LSAT scores for any other justice were published and you said yes

So where are they published?
Tucker knows something that you don't----Harvard since letting Obama in on lower standards, much much lower standards, has not required the affirmative action retards (the actual meaning of retard fits perfectly here) to qualify with high LSAT and GPAs. Harvard is no YALE for example. The supreme court justices who graduated from the other ivy league colleges would by necessity have score highly--way high on the LSAT to get in.

Affirmative action proud racist latina Sotomyer obviously got the lower standard Lsat and has since proved that she is incapable of even keeping up with liar and no experience Kagan. The other justices have to do sotomyers work for her. We do not need a second completely retarded affirmative action hire. American became strong by attracting the hardest working, the brightest, the most innovative etc. Lowering standards for idiots only attracts more idiots and weakens the country.

The Other black supreme court justice THOMAS is renown for his IQ and knowledge of the laws and being able to apply the actual laws and applying them fairly----the retarded miniorities that Obama and Biden are putting in are an insult to qualified miniorities everywhere.

Harvard btw should be a warning sign---their legal department is putting out idiots consistently now.

Just for the sake of debate, what makes her unqualified Flush? Other than the fact that she is black and you just hate black folks.
She doesn't follow the law.
She aids terrorists.
She has consistently been overturned.
She has a limited number of cases..she is no workhorse such as Kavanaugh is.
There are hundreds of better qualified judges out there---we aren't supposed to be picking bottom of the barrel attorneys/judges especially ones whose license should be pulled.
And she graduated from Harvard which is actively graduating morons and those that don't follow the law.

Last edited:
So are you saying that ALL the white men who have been selected was because they were intelligent, it wasn't Affirmative Action White Boys. Was Amy Barrett a Affirmative Action White Girl?

We don't need dumbass affirmative action Negros picked just to kiss the ass of the filthy Negro welfare hate filled voting block

We need the best and appointing some dumbass affirmative action Negro bitch that gets overturned all the time because she doesn't understand the law is absolutely despicable.

That is the kind of shit we get when we let the Democrats get away with steal the election.

Tucker knows something that you don't----Harvard since letting Obama in on lower standards, much much lower standards, has not required the affirmative action retards (the actual meaning of retard fits perfectly here) to qualify with high LSAT and GPAs. Harvard is no YALE for example. The supreme court justices who graduated from the other ivy league colleges would by necessity have score highly--way high on the LSAT to get in.

Affirmative action proud racist latina Sotomyer obviously got the lower standard Lsat and has since proved that she is incapable of even keeping up with liar and no experience Kagan. The other justices have to do sotomyers work for her. We do not need a second completely retarded affirmative action hire. American became strong by attracting the hardest working, the brightest, the most innovative etc. Lowering standards for idiots only attracts more idiots and weakens the country.

The Other black supreme court justice THOMAS is renown for his IQ and knowledge of the laws and being able to apply the actual laws and applying them fairly----the retarded miniorities that Obama and Biden are putting in are an insult to qualified miniorities everywhere.

Harvard btw should be a warning sign---their legal department is putting out idiots consistently now.
Where are the LSAT scores for all the other Justices and candidates published?

This just like Trump not supplying his tax returns.

There is no requirement that any president make his tax returns or medical records public

Just as there is no requirement for any SCOTUS candidate to publish their academic records.

So once again we see the usual partisan hypocrisy here

She doesn't follow the law.
She aids terrorists.
She has consistently been overturned.
She has a limited number of cases..she is no workhorse such as Kavanaugh is.
There are hundreds of better qualified judges out there---we aren't supposed to be picking bottom of the barrel attorneys/judges especially ones whose license should be pulled.
And she graduated from Harvard which is actively graduating morons and those that don't follow the law.
What a pile of bullshit.

The fact that she has been overturned a tremendous number of times is an indication she doesn't know her job very well.

In addition she is a Progressive and we all know that Progressives are dumber than doorknobs. Just look at those yahoos The Worthless Negro appointed to the Supreme Court.

The fact that Potatohead loudly proclaim that he was going to be an idiot and pick somebody based upon their race, rather than their qualifications, is an indication that he wasn't looking for someone with brains.

We have a Black on the Supreme Court. A damn fine Justice. One in nine Blacks on the Supreme Court is about the same demographic makeup of the country. We don't need another one just to kiss the ass of the goddamn Democrat voting Negros.

I'm not an atheist.

Even if I had irrefutable proof gods did exist I still would choose not to worship them
"I'm not an atheist. I'm not Christian. I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I just sit back and take shots at people like the wishy-washy coward I am, without taking a stand myself."

Where are the LSAT scores for all the other Justices and candidates published?

This just like Trump not supplying his tax returns.

There is no requirement that any president make his tax returns or medical records public

Just as there is no requirement for any SCOTUS candidate to publish their academic records.

So once again we see the usual partisan hypocrisy here
There is also no law babe saying that you can't ask for them now is there. Tucker did nothing wrong asking for her LSAT....which puts up an interest point. Why don't she just put them up---but then again Tucker already knows that Harvard has LOWERED the standards for affirmative action students and that this idiot has gotten the law wrong so often that like Obama that she does not know what the actual law is. She thinks being a judge makes her a tiny dictator able to decree whatever and ignore the laws and rights of people. Bitch has no place on the supreme court or anywhere as a judge.

Forum List

Back