Biden declared Jackson non qualified

What a pile of bullshit.
Every word I POSTED Is actual FACT---sorry that you don't like the facts. As a judge the bitches job is to UPHOLD THE LAW---bitch has not been doing that in the lower courts and she certainly won't in the higher courts. She will continue to abuse her position to aid terrorists and violate the rights of people cases she gets in charge of. She should be removed from the bench, not promoted.

Given the fact that she was nominated on the basis of her skin color and her gender, questioning her actual qualifications is perfectly appropriate...

The fact that she has been overturned a tremendous number of times is an indication she doesn't know her job very well.

can you list the number of times she was overturned and what her total number of rulings were?

You are delusional........You attack whites and ignore blacks for being worse. Slavery was only a temporary thing here where whites fought and died to end slavery---blacks on the other hand, thousands of years of slavery that still continues till this day despite WHITES forcing most of slavery to end in africa as well. Historically speaking, whites were more on the right side than blacks. Now, we have affirmative action and welfare to oppress and enslave taxpayers and others.
Sigh....you started off so well. :sigh2:

So you think I am acting like an atheist like you?
1646408525743.png

We don't need dumbass affirmative action Negros picked just to kiss the ass of the filthy Negro welfare hate filled voting block
😄

Its actually morons and racists like you that we can't point to and make a great case why AA is still needed to teach racist whites how to act right. You idiots don't even know how to do racism right. If you'd just bend over and play nice you might get AA over turned but you run your mouth and wave your Confederate flags and give us an enemy we can point to and use. You are the definition of a useful idiot.

😄

Its actually morons and racists like you that we can't point to and make a great case why AA is still needed to teach racist whites how to act right.
Only idiot Moon Bats like you don't have a clue why Affirmative Action is filthy racism.

Only idiot Moon Bats like you don't have a clue why Affirmative Action is filthy racism.
If that were true it wouldn't be law you dipshit. The view that racist whites need a law to teach them how to act right is held by the majority.

If that were true it wouldn't be law you dipshit. The view that racist whites need a law to teach them how to act right is held by the majority.
The best Justice on the Supreme Court is Black. Having him on the Supreme Court puts the demographics to be aligned with the racial demographics of the US.

However, the filthy demented sicko racist Democrats can't stand the fact that he is real American and not a Libtard piece of shit dumbass ghetto mentality Neggra. That is why Potatohead is putting an unqualified Negro bitch on the Court. To kiss the ass of racist Libtard assholes. "You ain't a Negro unless you are a sicko Liberal." Despicable, isn't it Moon Bat?

So are you saying that ALL the white men who have been selected was because they were intelligent, it wasn't Affirmative Action White Boys. Was Amy Barrett a Affirmative Action White Girl?
don't you get it?

His response to you is out of pure frustration with the bullshit.

I will go on record right now and say that this candidate is qualified.

It has nothing to do with a fucking race.

Let me say that again

it has nothing to do… Fuck-all to do… With her fucking race or fucking gender.

She may suck and get overturn a bunch, but she is still qualify.

She's qualified.

The fact that she is black and has a vagina is 100% irrelevant, except for the fact that Joe Biden made it an issue.

Did I mince words there?

The best Justice on the Supreme Court is Black. Having him on the Supreme Court puts the demographics to be aligned with the racial demographics of the US.

However, the filthy demented sicko racist Democrats can't stand the fact that he is real American and not a Libtard piece of shit dumbass ghetto mentality Neggra. That is why Potatohead is putting an unqualified Negro bitch on the Court. To kiss the ass of racist Libtard assholes. "You ain't a Negro unless you are a sicko Liberal." Despicable, isn't it Moon Bat?
😂

I love your blatant racism. You are the albatros around the neck of conservatism.

😂

I love your blatant racism. You are the albatros around the neck of conservatism.
You are confused Moon Bat. The racism is the violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act by President Potatohead by blatantly using race as the criteria for a Federal job.

You are confused Moon Bat. The racism is the violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act by President Potatohead by blatantly using race as the criteria for a Federal job.
Until a Court agrees with you that remains nothing more than your cuck boy opinion.

The fact that she has been overturned a tremendous number of times is an indication she doesn't know her job very well.
What judge hasn't had cases overturned?
In addition she is a Progressive and we all know that Progressives are dumber than doorknobs. Just look at those yahoos The Worthless Negro appointed to the Supreme Court.

The fact that Potatohead loudly proclaim that he was going to be an idiot and pick somebody based upon their race, rather than their qualifications, is an indication that he wasn't looking for someone with brains.

We have a Black on the Supreme Court. A damn fine Justice. One in nine Blacks on the Supreme Court is about the same demographic makeup of the country. We don't need another one just to kiss the ass of the goddamn Democrat voting Negros.
The bottomline is, you just don't like the fact she is black. As long as, they are placing pasty ass, white men on the court racist like you are happy.

Every word I POSTED Is actual FACT---sorry that you don't like the facts. As a judge the bitches job is to UPHOLD THE LAW---bitch has not been doing that in the lower courts and she certainly won't in the higher courts. She will continue to abuse her position to aid terrorists and violate the rights of people cases she gets in charge of. She should be removed from the bench, not promoted.
You wouldn't know a FACT if it hit you in your racist ass, I have a FACT for you. You are one white, stupid ass, racist hag.

don't you get it?

His response to you is out of pure frustration with the bullshit.

I will go on record right now and say that this candidate is qualified.

It has nothing to do with a fucking race.

Let me say that again

it has nothing to do… Fuck-all to do… With her fucking race or fucking gender.

She may suck and get overturn a bunch, but she is still qualify.

She's qualified.

The fact that she is black and has a vagina is 100% irrelevant, except for the fact that Joe Biden made it an issue.

Did I mince words there?
Tell that to you buddy Flush or are you scared to address him directly.

Forum List

Back