Biden declared Jackson non qualified

She should release her LSAT scores when Donnie Dough Boy releases his fucking college grades that he threatened to sue over if they were ever released.
It's safe to say President Trump aced the final exam.

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
Maybe she should release them just to shove them down the throat of that cocksucker Carlson.

Why in the world would she have to do that?! To pander to the likes of Tucker would be a weak and frankly stupid thing to do. Trolls are to be ignored. Why are the LSAT scores being asked of her and nobody else in the past?
Well, I think there is some question as to whether she's up to snuff. Or was she just an AA admission and therefore unqualifed? Tucker has given the girl the chance to step up and prove it. She can either put up or withdraw. I personally think he's giving her an enormous chance.

Maybe she should release them just to shove them down the throat of that cocksucker Carlson.
I think Tucker would have one of his people see the girl if she were to bring the scores to his office. He's very magnanimous for a big media star, I'm told.

Well, I think there is some question as to whether she's up to snuff. Or was she just an AA admission and therefore unqualifed? Tucker has given the girl the chance to step up and prove it. She can either put up or withdraw. I personally think he's giving her an enormous chance.
😄

A cuck like you would write some hilarious fanfiction where Tucker was someone to take seriously.

😄

A cuck like you would write some hilarious fanfiction where Tucker was someone to take seriously.
Carlson is now THE preeminent journalist in America since the passing of the giant Rush Limbaugh. If the girl wants to be taken seriously, Tucker has given her the chance.
Crap or get off the pot, is what I would advise her.

But let me say this. I bet Justice Barrett, as the great woman she is, would hire the girl to file papers for her or run errands or take care of the coffee. Something like that. There could be something for her.

Carlson is now THE preeminent journalist in America since the passing of the giant Rush Limbaugh. If the girl wants to be taken seriously, Tucker has given her the chance.
Crap or get off the pot, is what I would advise her.
The girl as you call her is going to be on the Supreme Court. Tucker is irrelevant

Why is there question about her being up to snuff? Have you seen her resume? Tucker is trolling and asking her if things that he has never asked of another scotus nominee. Does that tell you anything?

The girl as you call her is going to be on the Supreme Court. Tucker is irrelevant
I mean, I am completely embarrassed for her, and feel bad for the other justices.
They say Scalia just rolled his eyes whenever Ginsburg would ask one of her patented stupid questions. I don't imagine this girl will ever even speak except for "Yes maam" or "Yessah."

She doesn't have to prove anything to Putin's asseater Carlson. Ask trust fund punk Carlson why he was fired from numerous networks before he became Rupert Murdoch's stooge.

I mean, I am completely embarrassed for her, and feel bad for the other justices.
They say Scalia just rolled his eyes whenever Ginsburg would ask one of her patented stupid questions. I don't imagine this girl will ever even speak unless she is coached like Cortez has been coached.
Who gives a shit about the opinion of a moron and mutant like yourself? 😄

Forum List

Back