Biden Declares War On Cancer

Cancer? I thought it was "ghost guns" and the "Iron Pipeline" he was after, since yesterday.

That old sonofabitch sure can't stick to one thing for very long. He keeps bouncing all over the damned place.
If that old fool really was serious about killing a cancer, he should start with his administration.

as the pandemic marches on to kill over one million Americans. Guess he's given up on fighting Covid.

It's another "equity" campaign in disguise. Read what he said. He's going to start directing cancer funds towards solving the "disproportionate" affects of cancer on Black people. It's always about Race with the DemWeasels.

Cancer? I thought it was "ghost guns" and the "Iron Pipeline" he was after, since yesterday.

That old sonofabitch sure can't stick to one thing for very long. He keeps bouncing all over the damned place.
Yes, he has a lot on his plate. Unlike Trump who never jumped around much.

OK so now we can assume that the purchase order with Whuan Labs this time will call for an aerosol virus to cause cancer and keep the mask mandate marching and munching on your former freedoms.

Yes, he has a lot on his plate. Unlike Trump who never jumped around much.

So when will Scranton Joe be meeting with the North Korean leader to get some of our soldier's remains returned? Maybe after he solves the problem of illegals swarming across the border? Or after he makes us energy independent? Or forms a new branch of the military, to protect our satellites in space?

Scranton Joe had better get busy jumping. I think people are staring to figure out the the Emperor has no clothes. Hell, he's butt-ass naked.

So when will Scranton Joe be meeting with the North Korean leader to get some of our soldier's remains returned? Maybe after he solves the problem of illegals swarming across the border? Or after he makes us energy independent? Or forms a new branch of the military, to protect our satellites in space?

Scranton Joe had better get busy jumping. I think people are staring to figure out the the Emperor has no clothes. Hell, he's butt-ass naked.

And that's not a good look.
Just ask some of his old Secret Service detail.

Cancer is a generic term for literally hundreds of various diseases.

And your chances of curing whatever disease you get is up to your insurance provider and not you.

Most insurance companies want to pay for an inexpensive treatment first that usually doesn't work before they will pay for the more expensive one that works. And if you happen to die in the meantime...hey, all the better. They cut costs.

So...I don't see that happening anytime soon.

If you are rich enough you can definitely survive and even thrive after some types of cancer... otherwise your chances are just OK.

And since Joe Biden is messing with it he is definitely going to make things worse not better.

So We Should Accept The Fact That america Is ull Of Cancer?
Actually the epidemiologists I've talked with claim that as the manufacturing and associated chemical pollutants have left America our per Capita cancer rates have fallen off.
Those countries that have picked up those processes and chemical pollution have increased dramatically.

(Sometimes) People have a genetic predisposition towards various cancers. Pollution types will allow those predispositions to come to fruition. At other times they just don't know yet. Some start as a benign bacterial infection that you will never notice but ten years down the road you will develop cancer from it.

Like I said previously...there are literally 100's of various diseases that are named cancer...millions of possible causes. But many of the pollutants that exacerbated the situation are in other countries now.

That's the great thing about outrage ... there is a never-ending supply of it.

We can be outraged about literally everything!

View attachment 597588
We should be outraged that with the pandemic still out of control and Biden declared our independence from it long ago and didn't achieve that goal, that he wants to quit that and work on something else.

Cancer is big business. Maskage aint shit
  • For patients not covered by health insurance, chemotherapy costs typically include the doctor fee, drug administration fee, drug cost and possibly facility fee, depending on how it is administered. Total cost depends on the type of cancer, the individual case, drug regimen used, method of administration and length of time prescribed or number of treatments required. The total cost is about $10,000-$200,000 or more. For example, to administer chemotherapy to a patient, Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center[2] in Nebraska charges about $270 for an intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. They charge about $290 for chemotherapy IV push -- a quick way of administering a drug through an IV -- and $290 for each additional drug. Expect to pay $650, not including doctor fee or drug fee, for one hour of chemotherapy IV infusion, and about an additional $160 for each additional hour of treatment, with the same drug or another drug. They charge about $780 for chemotherapy administration into the central nervous system, including a spinal puncture.
  • The price of chemotherapy drugs varies widely, depending on the drug. For example, according to research[3] from the American Society of Clinical Oncology, one course of a drug for chemotherapy for breast cancer can cost about $900-$15,000, depending on the drug(s); and, if growth factor support is added to lessen side effects, that increases costs from more than $4,000 to more than $30,000. According to an article[4] in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, combination chemotherapy regimens typically used for advanced colorectal cancer can range from almost $12,000 to over $30,000 for an eight-week course, depending on the drugs. But new drugs usually cost more: for example, Adcetris[5] , a recently approved drug that treats recurrences of some types of lymphoma, can cost more than $120,000 for a course of treatment, and so does Yervoy[6] , a new skin cancer drug.
  • Medical care required for serious chemotherapy side effects such as anemia, infections and white blood cell problems can add substantially to the total cost. For example, according to information[7] from the American Society of Clinical Oncology, each type of complication cost about $2,000-$4,000 per month in one group of patients studied.

We should be outraged that with the pandemic still out of control and Biden declared our independence from it long ag

I declared my independence from it even before Biden took office.

I have refused to live in fear for the last two years now and it has been glorious.

I didn't get a shot, I don't wear a mask. I go pretty much where I want, when I want and don't make plans around getting the flu... just like I have my entire life.

Forum List

Back