Biden defeated in the courts

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So Biden, or I should say those around him without dementia, came up with the brilliant plan of creating a National Parents Council that involved far left radical groups moderating parental concerns of their students in public schools across the country to either be argued against or put on a list for the FBI to bust some heads.

It was disbanded, however, once parents filed a law suit citing extreme partisan shenanigan's once again like they always do.

Yay.

It's the little things in life.

So Biden, or I should say those around him without dementia, came up with the brilliant plan of creating a National Parents Council that involved far left radical groups moderating parental concerns of their students in public schools across the country to either be argued against or put on a list for the FBI to bust some heads.

It was disbanded, however, once parents filed a law suit citing extreme partisan shenanigan's once again like they always do.

Yay.

DemNazis Must DemNazi
Fascists Must Fascist
And The Democrat Party must Suspend The Constitution.

Yay.

If it is in The Blaze
It must be true

If it is in The Blaze
It must be true

Here's the groomers' own confession. Sorry, you lost this one.

Here's the groomers' own confession. Sorry, you lost this one.

Guess what,he loses everyday,check my signature,it is sooooooooo true. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back