Biden Deliberately Going to Trash the Debt Ceiling

More spending cuts, not just smoke and mirrors.
What spending cuts has the gop identified? Biden agreed to hold spending lower then in 23, and pull back stimulus funds.

I'm not a huge Biden fan, but I really don't see the specifics of yours, or the gop's, complaints. The gop won't identify the cuts they demand. Good luck with that. I think Biden will take that up for a vote, and let it fall where it will.

But, I'm sure he'd prefer just a deal to get him through Nov 24.

Biden has said for 5 months HE WILL NOT NEGOTIATE...same with the presidential spokes thing ronald McDonald.

As of yesterday the spokes thing said they've been negotiating in good faith for over 5 months :laughing0301:

I hope you all have your preps in order. This ain't just a gov't shut down!

Biden has said for 5 months HE WILL NOT NEGOTIATE...same with the presidential spokes thing ronald McDonald.

As of yesterday the spokes thing said they've been negotiating in good faith for over 5 months :laughing0301:

I hope you all have your preps in order. This ain't just a gov't shut down!
But he's negotiated spending cuts already. I think you prefer default.

I don't think these poor souls understand that the GQP is holding this up when it doesn't have to. This is their choice.

Who knows what they're told in their universe.
Do you know what the word “ceiling” means and how it applies to our debt? Heaven forbid we raise it in conjunction with some spending cuts so we don’t have to do this silly dance every year.

Do you know what the word “ceiling” means and how it applies to our debt? Heaven forbid we raise it in conjunction with some spending cuts so we don’t have to do this silly dance every year.
So it's required? It has to be done by rule? The GOP is just following the rules here?

So it's required? It has to be done by rule? The GOP is just following the rules here?
Not required, but logical and needed. Why even have debt “ceiling” if we just raise it every time we spend above revenue levels? Do you think that it’s wise to keep adding to the greatest debt in human history without any mechanism to get it under control?

So the GQP had to do that? They had to attach the spending bill? That's a requirement of this process?

Yes or no?
They sent Biden a bill with raising the debt limit. He refused to sign it. By what I heard he is also refusing to talk to the GOP. Don't quote me on that.

Not required, but logical and needed. Why even have debt “ceiling” if we just raise it every time we spend above revenue levels? Do you think that it’s wise to keep adding to the greatest debt in human history without any mechanism to get it under control?
I'm glad you can admit that the GQP is doing this BY CHOICE, causing this possible disaster. Thanks.

Both parties have put us here (including the times the GQP bent over on the debt ceiling for Trump). It's time for them to work together to get us out.

I'm glad you can admit that the GQP is doing this BY CHOICE, causing this possible disaster. Thanks.

Both parties have put us here (including the times the GQP bent over on the debt ceiling for Trump). It's time for them to work together to get us out.
I don’t know what the GQP is. It sounds like a child desperately trying to impugn the Republican Party by associating it with the leftist boogeyman QAnon. Regardless, trying to compromise a debt ceiling increase with a promise to cut spending is the adult thing to do. Good for the republicans.
If you can’t give a logical, adult response, just post a laughing emoji.

Last edited:
Are you saying the bill contained no changes?
It had spending cuts in it and Biden didn't like that. We as a nation are going have to cut spending now. We have 5 other countries trying to start a new currency on the world market to replace the dollar. They have gold and other rare minerals backing theirs. We have nothing but debt and if that does happen our economy will collapse.

Last edited:
I really don't care if the government shuts down. Less time these idiots have to make stupid policies and other crap that affects our lives negatively. Also I don't rely on goverment for anything.

Odd, you did not answer the question

I don't think these poor souls understand that the GQP is holding this up when it doesn't have to. This is their choice.

Who knows what they're told in their universe.
At some point interest on the debt will blot out spending on stuff that even libs want

Forum List

Back