Biden/Democrats Lying about Trump Plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan

The left is lying about what this plan is all about.

They're portraying it that it was set in stone, and that we were late already, so Joe only did what Trump was supposed to do, and we can't back down on an agreement...

The actual reality is, the Trump plan involved withdrawal provided the Taliban meet certain criteria, which they weren't meeting. So, we were under no obligation to pull our troops out.

Obama and Trump, especially Trump, wanted to get out of Afghanistan, but they listened to their military intelligence and realized it was a very very very stupid thing to do that would cause lives lost and give the Taliban a nation along with hundreds of millions in Grade A military weapons.

Biden? He just goes and does it with no plan whatsoever. People are being slaughtered in their homes that were supporters of the Afghan regimes that fought the Taliban. Biden left them to die. Blood is absolutely on his hands. What.. an.. idiot.

And yet, he has the gall to lie that he was just following Trump's plan. He didn't follow it, because if he had, he wouldn't have left Afghanistan, because the Taliban didn't do jack to fulfill their end of the deal.
Biden is an idiot and responsible for what’s going right now in Afghanistan. But if you think for one second that Trump would not have withdrawn the troops then you’re not being real… and if you do admit that Trump would have withdrawn the troops and following that withdrawal the Taliban would not have taken over, then youre not being real

The equipment belonged to Afghanistan.
The civilians are there by their own choice. They don't work for the government.
The equipment I'm referring to is US equipment, and weapons.
Even the AFG army equipment isn't finders keepers for the Taliban
US civilians were there with the expectation of US army protection from the Taliban

So you're saying if the Taliban takes US hostages, tough shit, not Xiden's problem?

Biden is an idiot and responsible for what’s going right now in Afghanistan. But if you think for one second that Trump would not have withdrawn the troops then you’re not being real… and if you do admit that Trump would have withdrawn the troops and following that withdrawal the Taliban would not have taken over, then youre not being real
Trump would have left enough military might in region, especially air power stop Taliban offensive in it's track's. But that speculation bad well. The only known-known we have is that Biden fucked-up the withdrawal.

Conjecture. What Biden did is fact. If you don’t admit that you’re not being real.

I don't think Trump would have yanked out troops like Biden did. I'm not sure what proof you have that Trump would. If that's what Trump "would have done", then why didn't he do it over his 4 years? Trump is on record advocating to get out of Afghanistan, but he wasn't dumb enough to do it like Biden did. I'm not saying Trump is some massively intelligent guy, but he's not that dumb. Trump's foreign policy was possibly his best political attribute, while Biden's has been abysmal his entire political career.

And Trump did have a plan with the Taliban to eventually withdraw from Afghanistan provided the Taliban adhere to terms. Naturally, the Taliban didn't adhere to terms, so if Trump had won the election nothing would have changed. We would have still had a skeleton crew in Afghanistan that was adequately supporting the Afghan army, and all would be status quo. We'd still not be having soldiers die in Afghanistan (none died in the past year and a half), and we'd be keeping terrorism from being able to latch and fester. Now, the Taliban have control of Afghanistan just as they did in 1996-2001, and you know what happened there.

Any increase in Taliban abilities, especially with the hundreds of millions of apache helicopters, missiles, humvees, etcs, is on Joe Biden.. as are all the lives that are being lost over there now.

This is truly the greatest foreign debacle in my lifetime, I'm 38

Trump would have left enough military might in region, especially air power stop Taliban offensive in it's track's. But that speculation bad well. The only known-known we have is that Biden fucked-up the withdrawal.
Yup Biden royally fucked up. And Trump was absolutely pulling all troops. He was pushing to do it by Christmas. He wasn’t going to leave enough force to fight off the Taliban, that’s what was already there. You’re just making that up

I literally just admitted it. What more do you want me to say about it?
I want you to stop mentioning Trump and just admit that Biden was elected and has totally let the country down with his border, economic and foreign policies while again not mentioning Trump.

I don't think Trump would have yanked out troops like Biden did. I'm not sure what proof you have that Trump would. If that's what Trump "would have done", then why didn't he do it over his 4 years? Trump is on record advocating to get out of Afghanistan, but he wasn't dumb enough to do it like Biden did. I'm not saying Trump is some massively intelligent guy, but he's not that dumb. Trump's foreign policy was possibly his best political attribute, while Biden's has been abysmal his entire political career.

And Trump did have a plan with the Taliban to eventually withdraw from Afghanistan provided the Taliban adhere to terms. Naturally, the Taliban didn't adhere to terms, so if Trump had won the election nothing would have changed. We would have still had a skeleton crew in Afghanistan that was adequately supporting the Afghan army, and all would be status quo. We'd still not be having soldiers die in Afghanistan (none died in the past year and a half), and we'd be keeping terrorism from being able to latch and fester. Now, the Taliban have control of Afghanistan just as they did in 1996-2001, and you know what happened there.

Any increase in Taliban abilities, especially with the hundreds of millions of apache helicopters, missiles, humvees, etcs, is on Joe Biden.. as are all the lives that are being lost over there now.

This is truly the greatest foreign debacle in my lifetime, I'm 38
You obviously haven’t been paying attention to all trumps rhetoric over the past year about the troops in Afghanistan

Yup Biden royally fucked up. And Trump was absolutely pulling all troops. He was pushing to do it by Christmas. He wasn’t going to leave enough force to fight off the Taliban, that’s what was already there. You’re just making that up
Either that or you're making up that he would have. Are you in his intelligence circle?

Are you certain the Taliban were living up to their end of the deal?

You obviously haven’t been paying attention to all trumps rhetoric over the past year about the troops in Afghanistan
He's on record saying he wants out. You're more than likely conflating the overall issue of leaving vs. how to do it, as all the Democrats are.. on purpose.

I want you to stop mentioning Trump and just admit that Biden was elected and has totally let the country down with his border, economic and foreign policies while again not mentioning Trump.
Sorry dude. We are talking about Afghanistan here and both men share responsibility in that. More so Biden as he made the final call. But to hear all the Trumpsters playing righteous after supporting trump taking the same actions that would lead to the Taliban taking over the country… well thats too rich to let go.

Maybe the Country isn't technically falling apart yet but how far will Biden supporters let it go before they say "hey this is one peculiar dude who gives us a lecture about covid booster-booster shots while Afghanistan is falling apart"?
There’s a bit of a difference between Afghanistan falling apart and the US falling apart.

Either that or you're making up that he would have. Are you in his intelligence circle?

Are you certain the Taliban were living up to their end of the deal?
It doesn’t matter what the Taliban were doing. Either way they were waiting for the troops to bug out then were going to make their move. Trump even admitted on Hannity the other night they he knew the Afghan army would fold after our troops left.

Forum List

Back