Biden & Dems Work On Vote Suppression, Taking Democracy Away

Trump is not an insurrectionist. He publically announced that the people should not but Twitter removed his pleas. You've been duped.
LMAO!!

You really buy that shit?

Listen, I've got this bridge for sale, slightly used, a great deal....

There were exactly 2 women, and 1 black man in his cabinet. Every other position was held by a white male - most of them from the Ivy League and Wall Street.

That makes him racist? I guess head coaches in the NFL are REALLY racist with such a large percentage of black athletes. Not representative of the US at all, right? Yeah, I know, that is different. ;)

Who was the chief of police is what I want to know. Last time I heard presidents didn't run law enforcement agencies. Has that changed? :26:
You’re just looking for someone to pass the buck to for the unrest under Trump. You claimed it was a peaceful time when it wasn’t. Another trait you share with Democrats is trying to rewrite history.

Anything they can do to steal the election and rig it in their favor, even if it means squashing their own. This is war against Trump and they aren't going to let even their own kind get in their way and will do anything to squash them if they do. The end justifies the means, just as it did in 2020. Squash Cornell West. Squash RFK Jr. Squash No Labels.

And if true, your idea is for your party to do ACTUALY the same thing but with different methods?

I sat at home and did nothing to stop it. Maybe me and Trump are both to blame ..... and you especially.
Or maybe you were just wrong when you falsely said we had peace under Trump. It’s ok you made a mistake it’s how you learn.

Forum List

Back