Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Biden didn't personally pack up his VP office.

Trump personally packed up many of the boxes from the white house residence. Forbidding his staff from even looking to see what he put into them.
You think Trump packed his move but Joe didn't? What do you base that on other than a rather desperate need to excuse what Biden did while you continue to attack Trump?

haha. of course it was a private office. it wasn’t open to the public. Yes his foundation, the one he created, he put himself an office in DC for himself
I thought it was a think tank.

So Biden wasn't the only fish.

haha they were found in his private office in a closest.
Forged business records were found in Trump Tower, in an office right next to Trumps.

Is Trump guilty of having forged business records?

With a non answer? You're as bad as the Presidential Press Secretary, Faun! You don't have an answer...you just claim that you have answered it and then refuse to do so anymore! It's not working for her and it won't for you.

You asked me to speak for Garland about something he himself has not made a public statement on.

Are you out of your mind?? I can only speak to what he's said or done.

Why would Veggie Joe's lawyers tell him he couldn't look at the classified docs he stole?

Just like claiming that Trump didn't know about the many crimes of the Trump organization.
And there you have it. Trump is bad. Really Bad. But your debate response is Biden did nothing different than Trump.

Advice...in a debate, saying your ally did nothing different than your adversary is saying one of two thing:

Your ally is as bad as your adversary...

Or...

Your adversary is as good as your ally.

Either way, it is not a winning formula. To the contrary, it makes you look defenseless.

I did. Joe claims stuff was moved for him to that space.

G'head... prove he knew that stuff included classified materials...
Simple.

If he didnt then it is proof he can not run a moving company.

And if he cant run a moving company, he certainly can not run a country of 325 Million people.

They just happened to end up in his office at his foundation at UPenn? The other classified documents that have now been found just happened to end up at that office? Joe didn't know anything about about either of those things?
I hate to break this to you, Postman but your "defense" of Joe Biden simply makes it appear that he didn't safe guard the classified materials that he was privy to. He took it and forgot he even had it? That's scary.
First you have to find out who packed the boxes, and who sent them to Bidens many offices.

You know that Obama sent 30 million pages of documents to the warehouse in Chicago, and they contained classified materials accidently mixed in with the other presidential
records.

Special prosecutor time?

So? You still failed to show Biden intentionally hid them there and it's intent that matters.

Why yes ... Yes it does ... And having no idea what Classified Documents one may leave laying around ...
Or even a clue that they are there ... Makes a difference.

Hope he doesn't leave the "football" laying around ...
Thank goodness the Secret Service and Staff kind of keep an eye on things ... Hopefully ... Not too sure about that ... :auiqs.jpg:

First you have to find out who packed the boxes, and who sent them to Bidens many offices.

You know that Obama sent 30 million pages of documents to the warehouse in Chicago, and they contained classified materials accidently mixed in with the other presidential
records.

Special prosecutor time?
But with Trump, it was no accident. It was intentional so he can sell those documents to the CCP, Russia and Iran.

I guess you dont see how silly you sound.

You think Trump packed his move but Joe didn't? What do you base that on other than a rather desperate need to excuse what Biden did while you continue to attack Trump?
Absolutely.

The papers Biden had packed up, were from his office of the Vice President.

Trumps papers were from his private white house residence. And Trump personally packed up many of those boxes, forbidding his aides from looking in them.

I suggest 2. I'll even make it easy. I win if Trump gets indicted and Biden doesn't. You win if Trump doesn't get indicted. You can set the terms.

Yeah, the DOJ is ultra-corrupt. They won't pursue Biden and, as more than obvious from the past, they will do anything and everything in their power to pursue Trump.

This highly corrupt DOG will almost assuredly indict Trump because they are that corrupt. He won't be prosecuted though. This just like all the other ridiculous indictments of Trump that haven't amounted to a hill of beans. This highly corrupt DOJ would NEVER indict Biden for anything as evidenced by their complete lack of interest in laptop story as well as the FBI's collusion with social media to squash the story. The fix is in, but Democrats don't care as long as they get their way. The end justifies the means.

records.

Special prosecutor time?
LOL...so the classified materials in Obama's documents were "accidentally mixed in with the other presidential records", Postman and now you want to claim that the classified materials found in several Biden offices were there because some unknown person packed them in the wrong box? Gee, Postman...it seems that the Obama White House had a SERIOUS problem with just leaving classified documents lying around getting mixed up with other non sensitive materials! (eye roll)

The more you try to come up with excuses for what Biden did...the worse he looks!

Absolutely.

The papers Biden had packed up, were from his office of the Vice President.

Trumps papers were from his private white house residence. And Trump personally packed up many of those boxes, forbidding his aides from looking in them.
You keep repeating that claim, Postman. Would you care to back it up? To be quite blunt? I have a hard time picturing Donald Trump packing up boxes.

Forum List

Back