Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

What other president kept classified documents after leaving office?
All of them? It's been shown to be common practice, Faun! In Trump's instance however it was deemed to be worthy of a raid on his home by the FBI! Bill Clinton kept classified documents in his sock drawer yet he wasn't bothered at all. Joe Biden kept them and he wasn't even the President...just the Vice President and he's allowed to do a Sgt. Schultz rountine? "I know nothing!"?

Or it could just be a bureaucratic mix up.

I doubt that Biden packed up all the stuff from his white house office himself.

Unlike Trump, who personally packed up many of the boxes he sent to Mar-a-lago.
hahah

these were specific documents related to countries his family was doing business in, not a box of documents…very specific documents, and he refilled the documents and labeled it personal

Biden used the office. The papers that were in it were papers that HE took with him from the Vice President's office when the Obama Administration ended! Claiming he didn't know about them is a convenient lie and nothing more.

Prove it's a lie....

Biden used the office. The papers that were in it were papers that HE took with him from the Vice President's office when the Obama Administration ended! Claiming he didn't know about them is a convenient lie and nothing more.
There you go again.

There's no proof that Biden personally took anything from his white house office, and sent them to the Think Tank. Just like Barack Obama didn't personally send the 30 million pages of documents to chicago.

Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

10 Jan 2023 ~~ By Mark Moore

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said Democrats “overplayed their hand” in how they criticized former President Donald Trump for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida in light of a report that sensitive records were found at a DC institute where President Biden once had an office.
“I just think it goes to prove what they tried to do to President Trump overplayed their hand on that,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters Monday after the news broke about the documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
“They’ve been around even longer,” McCarthy said, referring to Biden’s staffers. “President Trump had never been in office before and had just left, came out. Here’s an individual who spent his last 40 years in office.”
“It just shows that they were trying to be political with
~Snip~
Attorney General Merrick Garland announced in November that he appointed Jack Smith, a former federal prosecutor, as special counsel to look into Trump’s classified documents.
In the Biden case, Garland tapped Chicago US Attorney John Lausch, a Trump appointee, to review the materials.

Commentary:
its one thing for the president to have classified documents found in his files it is a horse of a different color when the Vice president is caught with them 6 years after the fact. That is a national Security risk. Wat was Biden doin wit te ily classified material? What were these files doing in a think tank organization funded by the Chinese?
Obviously, the Quisling media will collectively stay busy looking at their fingernails instead of investigating and loudly bloviating about the national security crisis that Biden is the root cause of by having these classified documents.
Which of course should never have left the VPs D.C. Office.
It is much more illegal and suspicious for a Vice President to have these docs than a former president.
IMO, it was blatantly unconstitutional political misconduct but what do I know.
When will the FBI raid Biden's Delaware homes? When questioned in Mexico to comment, Biden smirking with his eyes DOWN along with his ne'er-do-wells, Garland and Mayorkas, had no comment.
Majority of Quisling news outlets will be silent Is this America?

I don't know ... Kind of reminds me of how "they" magically found the Rose Law Firm Documents in the vicinity of the Lincoln Bedroom ...
Nobody was really sure how they got there.

One thing you can count on though ... The Assclowns on Capitol Hill are going to run with it.
It would be nice if we had more confidence in our Federal Agencies and Federal Government ... :thup:

Asked and answered.
With a non answer? You're as bad as the Presidential Press Secretary, Faun! You don't have an answer...you just claim that you have answered it and then refuse to do so anymore! It's not working for her and it won't for you.

Huh?

The Biden foundation set up an office for Biden but Biden had nothing to do with it.

You realize how that sounds?
Just like claiming that Trump didn't know about the many crimes of the Trump organization.

On which point? That nothing will come of the Trump issue or that the Democrats, with the help of Garland, will try to sweep this issue with Biden under the rug?
I suggest 2. I'll even make it easy. I win if Trump gets indicted and Biden doesn't. You win if Trump doesn't get indicted. You can set the terms.

So when it comes to something Biden claimed as irresponsible as it pertained to Trump is not worthy for the publi9c to know when it applied to Biden.

Biden didn't personally pack up his VP office.

Trump personally packed up many of the boxes from the white house residence. Forbidding his staff from even looking to see what he put into them.

There you go again.

There's no proof that Biden personally took anything from his white house office, and sent them to the Think Tank. Just like Barack Obama didn't personally send the 30 million pages of documents to chicago.
They just happened to end up in his office at his foundation at UPenn? The other classified documents that have now been found just happened to end up at that office? Joe didn't know anything about about either of those things?
I hate to break this to you, Postman but your "defense" of Joe Biden simply makes it appear that he didn't safe guard the classified materials that he was privy to. He took it and forgot he even had it? That's scary.

You appoint a Special Counsel because you aren't investigating low level bureaucrats...you're investigating a sitting President of the United States. Duh?
WTF?

You have to find out who was responsible, before you start investigating those people.

If the ice cream store that Biden loves to go to gets robbed, you don't call in the FBI, and start investigating the President.

All of them? It's been shown to be common practice, Faun! In Trump's instance however it was deemed to be worthy of a raid on his home by the FBI! Bill Clinton kept classified documents in his sock drawer yet he wasn't bothered at all. Joe Biden kept them and he wasn't even the President...just the Vice President and he's allowed to do a Sgt. Schultz rountine? "I know nothing!"?

Name some and cite specific instances of when they were found to be in possession of classified materials...

And what Clinton had in a sock drawer was not classified.

Forum List

Back