Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

A friendly wager perhaps?

On which point? That nothing will come of the Trump issue or that the Democrats, with the help of Garland, will try to sweep this issue with Biden under the rug?

sure they were in a closest in his private office, in a folder he labeled personal documents.

Did Biden label the folder, or was it labeled by his staff?

That's the key element in your case.

"Clearly" is your opinion. I don't give a shit about your opinion. I asked for proof. Looks like you have none.
i provided proof. he had them hidden in a closest in a folder he marked personal.

seems like a lot of his aids are snitching on him
Actually it shows once his lawyers, or his aides found any documents, they immediately contacted the proper authorities, such as the National Archives, and turned them over.

Let's compare, shall we?

Trump admits to taking the documents to Mar-a-Raided.

Biden says someone moved his personal stuff to the Penn Biden Center and until the documents were found, he was unaware they were there.
Trump admitted having the documents at Mar A Lago because he felt he had the same right as other Presidents have exercised. The fact that Biden had classified documents at an unsecured office at the same time he was publicly chastising Trump for having them simply underscores how the DOJ under this President has become a political tool and that Joe Biden has little to no integrity.

Did Biden label the folder, or was it labeled by his staff?

That's the key element in your case.
haha it was his private office.

he’s responsible for what’s in the office. but yeah…i’m sure some staffer stole these very specific classified documents, put them in a file and hid them in xiden closest to set him up

Actually it shows once his lawyers, or his aides found any documents, they immediately contacted the proper authorities, such as the National Archives, and turned them over.
That happened in November before the election, Postman! Care to explain why we're just finding out about it now?

agreed. they called tbe law as soon as they discovered these illegal documents. they snitched. good for them

Trump admitted having the documents at Mar A Lago because he felt he had the same right as other Presidents have exercised.

Every president since Ronald Reagan was subject to the Presidential Records Act, and by LAW had to turn over all their Presidential records to the National Archives.

And that's a fact.

There you go again.

You claim that BIDEN marked the folder.

And you have absolutely NO proof of that.
who would do it then? you don’t mark your folders in your own private office?

if xiden was set up by someone he needs to make that claim publicly

Trump admitted having the documents at Mar A Lago because he felt he had the same right as other Presidents have exercised. The fact that Biden had classified documents at an unsecured office at the same time he was publicly chastising Trump for having them simply underscores how the DOJ under this President has become a political tool and that Joe Biden has little to no integrity.
Again with the fake news thing, Candy? While you don't offer a rebuttal? I find you rather cowardly. Just saying...

I can't say as I don't speak for Garland. Still, a judge is reviewing this from a legal perspective.
Why isn't a Special Counsel investigating this from an investigative perspective? Judges don't do that.

Nope it was an OFFICE that the foundation set asside for Biden to use while in Washington DC.

Biden didn't set up the office. That's just another inconvenient "FACT" you leave out.
haha it was his foundation!

Forum List

Back