Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

hahaha xiden didn’t voluntarily return them…he got snitched on…his “aids” uncovered the hidden documents and they reported to authorities.

Trump was actively working with the NA, xiden was actively. hiding these stolen documents and got snitched on

Oh? Show your proof Biden didn't tell his aides to look for more classified docs after his lawyer found the first batch...

Yes, he should not have classified documents in his possession. Again, the issue is that he was President and had the ability to declassify them.

Trump could steal the HOPE diamond, and you defense would be it wasn't classified.
Think for once.

It's not about their classification status. Trump had stolen presidential records.

just boat loads of classified documents xiden’s been hiding for over half a decade

"Hiding" involves intent. Show proof Biden intentionally hid those documents as opposed to not being aware they were there...

i think a dozen was discovered in the first batch…a second hidden batch has been discovered.

The bodies are piling up…the snitches are coming out of the. wood works to rat on the xiden crime family

Biden sent his Aides out to look everywhere he might have left them.

I heard Biden even hired Harrison Ford to help look ;)

"Hiding" involves intent. Show proof Biden intentionally hid those documents as opposed to not being aware they were there...
sure they were in a closest in his private office, in a folder he labeled personal documents.

clearly his intent was not to return them and keep them from being seen

Trump could steal the HOPE diamond, and you defense would be it wasn't classified.
Think for once.

It's not about their classification status. Trump had stolen presidential records.

Aren't you defending Biden and giving him a pass simply because he said he didn't know anything about them?

And? Do you think the the markings must be removed in order for them to be declassified? No, the president can say this document in my hand is no longer classified and that becomes the immediate reality, markings or not.
As I said, this is over documents "with classification markings"

Their actual classification status is irrelevant.

Trumps claims there were declassified and they were if he says they were. Simple simple....
They didn't subpoena classified documents.

They subpoenaed documents "with classified markings"

It's like the police putting out an APB for people dressed up as ducks.

Doesn't make a difference if they quack or not.

Nothing will come of the Trump document issue because there is no issue. That is all that matters. I was just another political witch hunt and grandstanding, quite the opposite approach they will take with Biden and his clear mishandling.
A friendly wager perhaps?

It's just like how I "hid" my spare set of keys.

Didn't find them for months.

Last edited:
sure they were in a closest in his private office, in a folder he labeled personal documents.

clearly his intent was not to return them and keep them from being seen

"Clearly" is your opinion. I don't give a shit about your opinion. I asked for proof. Looks like you have none.

Forum List

Back