Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

I think you make the point ... An excuse identifies the intent of the person offering it ... :auiqs.jpg:

What makes Biden look especially bad was that he went on TV and attacked Trump for being irresponsible because Trump had taken classified materials with him from the White House when Biden had done the EXACT same thing except he didn't keep them in as secure place as Trump did!

I thought it was a think tank.

So Biden wasn't the only fish.
Sure, it was HIS think tank....I am sure he had other people working for him.....but the only top secret information was found in HIS office

Forged business records were found in Trump Tower, in an office right next to Trumps.

Is Trump guilty of having forged business records?
you said they were in a office next to his....not his....so no.

Unlike Xiden, who had top secret documents in HIS office

LOL

You were caught making shit up. This isn't about me. It's your bullshit that has been thoroughly exposed.
what is it you think was made up?

The source told CNN that a personal lawyer for Biden was closing out the downtown DC office that Biden used as part his work with the University of Pennsylvania. The lawyer saw a manila folder that was labeled “personal,” opened the envelope and noticed there were classified documents inside. The lawyer closed the envelope and called NARA, the source said.

What makes Biden look especially bad was that he went on TV and attacked Trump for being irresponsible because Trump had taken classified materials with him from the White House when Biden had done the EXACT same thing except he didn't keep them in as secure place as Trump did!

Former President Trump is already under investigation for anything he has done with Classified Documents.

The Department of Justice has made clear what they are willing to do as far as Classified Documents are concerned.
I don't give a crap if President Biden attacked Former President Trump on television ... Wouldn't expect anything less.

What we need ... Is a reason to trust those in our Federal Agencies and Federal Government ...
Absent the absolute festering rot coming off Capitol Hill ... :thup:

That's straight out of the news.
You mean the same news that said the laptop was Russian disinformation? The same news that said Trump colluded with Russia to win the election? The same news that said the walls were closing in on Trump 5 years ago?
Thats your source of facts?

Run with it.

Absolutely.

The papers Biden had packed up, were from his office of the Vice President.

Trumps papers were from his private white house residence. And Trump personally packed up many of those boxes, forbidding his aides from looking in them.
Yeah. Sure. There is video proof of that I am sure.

First you have to find out who packed the boxes, and who sent them to Bidens many offices.

You know that Obama sent 30 million pages of documents to the warehouse in Chicago, and they contained classified materials accidently mixed in with the other presidential
records.

Special prosecutor time?
Joe Biden took the documents, he put them in his office, and he refiled them in a file he labeled "Personal"

Doesn't sound like a secure place to me.

We need a special council.

s-l500.jpg

Doesn't sound like a secure place to me.

We need a special council.

I wonder if these document drop spots are payments to the Biden family's Chinese "partners"?

Definitely time for a serious investigation.

Forum List

Back