Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Here, Biden stumbles when asked by Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asks him how he could possibly be so irresponsible as to illegally store classified documents in a garage next to his Corvette...

Biden responds that the documents were stored in a "locked garage," as if that matters. BTW, Trump's documents were in a locked storeroom in the basement of Mar-A-Lago.

Biden voluntarily turns over documents. Trump had them pried out of his hands with a warrant.

If Trump's documents were indeed classified at the time of the raid, then why, five months after the raid, haven't the DOJ charged Trump with violating 18 US Code 1924 with a count for each document found? The USSC case of the Dept. of the Navy vs. Egan states that the President has broad powers when it comes to classifying and declassifying documents.

I dunno
I really think that The Democrat Media Bubble Cult wants someone else, and that is really all that matters.
I believe they want someone else too, but who. There is only so much lipstick that can be put on a pig before voters realize it is really only a pig.

It kind of becomes a pathetic argument when the score in a baseball game is 62 to 1 and the supporter who is for the team who scores one claims the reason they lost is because the ref made bad calls.

Since we are using sports metaphors

Neat and true if that was really an accurate assessment of this case. It isn't and you know it. Like most Democrats, you have zero appetite to investigate corruption in your own party.

Let's face it folks. Biden is being set up to be taken out.......or he's really that stupid when it comes to handling classified documents he had no business with.

Peter Doocy LIGHTS BIDEN UP – Asks Why Classified Documents Were Next to His Corvette in Delaware Garage (VIDEO)​

Let's face it folks. Biden is being set up to be taken out.......or he's really that stupid when it comes to handling classified documents he had no business with.

Need more than the silly Gateway Pundit for this one, hun.

Biden Penn Center was funded by the Chinese.

"The University of Pennsylvania raked in a total of $54.6 million from 2014 through June 2019 in donations from China, including $23.1 million in anonymous gifts starting in 2016, according to public records."

Biden was paid $1M per year by the University.

Biden stashed Top Secret documents in an unsecured closet which was on property funded by China.

Therefore, it seems that Biden may have been using his office as a drop box to provide classified information to the Chinese in exchange for millions of dollars.

Biden-and-xi-peng-768x607.jpg

Neat and true if that was really an accurate assessment of this case. It isn't and you know it. Like most Democrats, you have zero appetite to investigate corruption in your own party.
Lol. If judges nominated by Republicans shoot down election challenges at a rate about 60 to 1 it is accurate. The argument was corruption then to. If William Barr the most corrupt AG in modern history says YOUR argument is a "Red herring" something that is also said by a unanimous court of appeals responding to the government wanting their documents back. In the process annihilating the ruling of the one court challenge going in your favor in this case. It is accurate. The prosecutor Garland appointed to investigate is named John R Laush. Gues what party nominated him?

Not only aren't the refs not "in our pocket" they are Republicans. But hey, don't let something like that stop your narrative.

Not looking good for Joey Xiden.....the walls are caving in....

White House says classified documents were found in Biden's garage in Delaware​

NBC News reported Wednesday that a second batch of documents in addition to the ones found in a Washington office had been discovered

Aides to U.S. President Joe Biden have discovered at least one additional batch of classified documents in a location separate from the Washington, D.C., office he used after serving as vice president, NBC News reported on Wednesday, citing an unnamed source.

Biden aides have been searching for additional classified materials that might be in other locations after a set of classified documents were found in November at a Washington think tank, according to NBC News.

Biden aides? Is that the same as FBI?

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location -NBC News | Law-Order
I gotta say, I'm worried

Why today I was cleaning the garage and found some more classified Biden documents

First of wall, how did he get into my garage and why the hell was he there in the first place?

Very concerning.

amazing how suddenly with slow joe on the hot seat out of place classified documents are of no importance. LOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOL we....seeeeeee......youuuuuuu.

Forum List

Back