Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Elpvaw-OXUAEMIt2_jpg-2669415.JPG
nice photoshop

It looks like Potatohead doesn't understand national security requirements.

A "locked garage" does not meet any security requirement.

What a fucking dufus.
The box was next to a corvette. It wasn't like it was a Ford or Volvo.

I know exactly why Biden kept these documents. They provided detailed information about the corruption involving him, his son and his brother.

No...likely anything that obvious was already destroyed....these are likely documents the chinese wanted for their own purposes....but with the bidens, you never know......joe has dementia, and could very possibly have kept damning evidence, and his son hunter...well....crack and prostitutes have shown that he has very little judgement...

The real scandal isn't that Biden had classified documents coming out of his socks, because sadly they've all been doing it. The scandal is that the DOJ found out about it a week prior to the midterm elections and chose to suppress the story, conferring a partisan advantage.
Quote Tweet

66_cUYfj_normal.jpg

Edward Snowden

@Snowden
·
17h
Worth noting that the President seems to have absconded with more classified documents than many whistleblowers. For comparison, Reality Winner was sentenced to 5 YEARS for just one document. Meanwhile Biden, Trump, Clinton, Petraeus... these guys have dozens, hundreds. No jail.

"Classified documents next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?" Doocy asked.

"I'm going to get the chance to speak on all of this, God willing it'll be soon, but I said earlier this week--and by the way my Corvette is in a locked garage. It's not like it's sitting out in the street," Biden responded.

....it might as well be.

1. Peter Doocy has no fear, does not hesitate to ask what everyone is thinking:

"What the (hell) were you thinking?!"

:clap:

2. Biden's response makes it perfectly clear that he is clueless about the laws pertaining to classified information, does not care about safeguarding classified information, and does not take National Security seriously.

'What's the big deal, my garage was locked?'

1673544678660.png

These new classified document discoveries in Biden's office and his garage prove without a doubt that Biden is a lying, conniving, two-faced, and politically damaged POS. FJB
More likely that the puppet's masters have decided to put him out to permanent hospital care .

Possibly his passage to private pill taking and pants pissing .

These new classified document discoveries in Biden's office and his garage prove without a doubt that Biden is a lying, conniving, two-faced, and politically damaged POS. FJB
kah8330yelba1.gif

Biden's lawyers found it and immediately notified and returned.

And how many times did Trump ignore requests to return the docs, and lied about having them?

Forum List

Back