Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

It won't be Saudi Arabia or Putin. Trump already took care of them. The documents were turned over the day they were found unlike that shitbag Trump who held onto the ones he stole for over a year until the FBI nailed his fat ass with a warrant.h

Biden sold nothing. Not everybody is a fucking traitor like that orange knuckle dragger.
Your boot licking is stellar!

Biden's only hope now is to use the 'Hillary' Defense:

'Joe Biden was TOO STUPID / TOO BRAIN DAMAGED to know he was breaking laws.'

1673545366055.png

These new classified document discoveries in Biden's office and his garage prove without a doubt that Biden is a lying, conniving, two-faced, and politically damaged POS. FJB
Watch those bootlickers get in line to deny it, most are paid hacks, some are just that stupid.

View attachment 747003
Biden's lawyers found it and immediately notified and returned.

And how many times did Trump ignore requests to return the docs, and lied about having them?
Yes, Xiden's lawyer discovered the stolen documents and immediately contacted the proper authorities and snitched on his boss...your point?

View attachment 747003
Biden's lawyers found it and immediately notified and returned.

And how many times did Trump ignore requests to return the docs, and lied about having them?
This is a better way of looking at DOJ actions.
Both Trump and Biden just robbed that bank.
Trump denies guilt so DOJ sends him to jail.
Biden says yes I did it so DOJ sends him home.
Biden, IRS, and DOJ are and have been corrupted by the BIden administration.

That isn't even funny as he has no ability to declassify you puke!
Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;

Before you comeback and say that only lets him classify data......

Sec. 1.5. Duration of Classification. (a) At the time of original classification, the original classification authority shall establish a specific date or event for declassification based on the duration of the national security sensitivity of the information.

Biden is the PRESIDENT

All you have to do is ask him if those documents are classified or not.
He can declassify anything he wants

This is a better way of looking at DOJ actions.
Both Trump and Biden just robbed that bank.
Trump denies guilt so DOJ sends him to jail.
Biden says yes I did it so DOJ sends him home.
Biden, IRS, and DOJ are and have been corrupted by the BIden administration.
Speaking of Bidens clown DOJ, Garland is to speak today after one. This should be a great time to laugh our arses off at what he offers as an excuse

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;

Before you comeback and say that only lets him classify data......

Sec. 1.5. Duration of Classification. (a) At the time of original classification, the original classification authority shall establish a specific date or event for declassification based on the duration of the national security sensitivity of the information.
Ah some new talking points to try and blur the truth

You’re looking for ways to make Biden appear “better.” BUT…..

1) Trump had the right to declassify any document. Biden did not.
That was Trump's Third story, after claiming he didn't have any, then claiming they planted, and finally settling on the idea he psychically declassified them. There is no evidence he did, and that begs the question on the utter recklessness and danger in leaving those 100's of documents improperly secured.

2) Trump had the documents in a secure place approved by the FBI. Biden did not.

No he didn't. tthey were found in multiple locations anyone could have accessed.
3) The fact that Biden SAYS he turned over the documents as soon as he “found” them is a desperate attempt to get his supporters to say, as you did, “but see? He’s cooperating!” as if that shows he’s better than Trump. It is CRIMINAL that he took them in the first place.

It's like the difference between manslaughter, homicide and murder, and the reason why the NA and FBI, after a year of trying to resolve it quietly, finally had to do raid.

We need a Special Prosecutor to uncover collusion between the anonymous donations of $55 million to from the Communists to Biden’s “think tank” and Biden’s illegal possession of classified information.
You need evidence first, not just BDS.

Trump's goons planted those documents. Everyone knows it!

It was the ninja Guiliani that did it!
Shockingly, it had to be HIllary! She is the only criminal mastermind with the skills to pull if off. I wonder how much Trump had to pay her.......

Snowflakes are now trying to claim TRUMP 'planted' classified in Biden's garage ... after Biden acknowleged to Doocy he had classified in his garage and then added it is ok because he had his garage locked.

I don't know who is dumber - Biden or these snowflakes!

:auiqs.jpg:

Ah some new talking points to try and blur the truth
Sure pal, Talking Points always come with references to source documents.

No, wait I'm wrong. GOP Talking points fit on Bumper stickers because the flock has limited attention spans........what their masters don't want is an honest discussion using the best available information.

It kind of becomes a pathetic argument when the score in a baseball game is 62 to 1 and the supporter who is for the team who scores one claims the reason they lost is because the ref made bad calls.

Since we are using sports metaphors
Interesting analogy.
I have been watching sports all my life. I have seen many bad calls in my time. Yes, I have blamed a 6 point loss on a ref in a college game when he called offensive interference on a TD pass that the replay showed was not even close to the fould called.

But I have NEVER looked at a blowout and blamed the officiating. Likewise I have NEVER heard anyone do the same.

But thats the best you have for an analogy?

Wow.

Forum List

Back