Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

This is good. It means the Biden Administration is conducting a due diligence search now that they are aware of the problem, and they are behaving accordingly.

Unlike a certain resident of Florida who deliberately hid classified documents and lied about possessing them.
You're an idiot, you do realize the fbi was at Mar a logo months prior and found nothing wrong.

That was Trump's Third story, after claiming he didn't have any, then claiming they planted, and finally settling on the idea he psychically declassified them. There is no evidence he did, and that begs the question on the utter recklessness and danger in leaving those 100's of documents improperly secured.

No he didn't. tthey were found in multiple locations anyone could have accessed.

It's like the difference between manslaughter, homicide and murder, and the reason why the NA and FBI, after a year of trying to resolve it quietly, finally had to do raid.

You need evidence first, not just BDS.
Bleating ORANGE MAN BAD doesn't negate your Vegetable Messiah's crimes, Simp.

That may be true but so sorry to inform you of this fact. He, Biden, cannot declassify anything retroactively. They were classified when he took them, end of the story. Try some other lame deflection.

Biden declassified them with his mind

Presidents can do that, you know

These new classified document discoveries in Biden's office and his garage prove without a doubt that Biden is a lying, conniving, two-faced, and politically damaged POS. FJB
Well, realistically, they deny everything else...

Biden is the PRESIDENT

All you have to do is ask him if those documents are classified or not.
He can declassify anything he wants
The problem with your lie is that Biden took them when he was Vice President. VP has no authority to do so. So let's hear more howling...

WASHINGTON – Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel, Robert Hur, on Thursday to further review the handling of classified documents found at a former office space used by President Joe Biden and at his Wilmington, Delaware, home.

Hur is a former U.S. attorney in Maryland who will return to the government from private practice in Washington. Hur, who also served as a principal associate deputy attorney general during the Trump administration, is expected to begin work in the coming days, according to a senior Justice Department official who was not authorized to comment publicly.

Comment:
I do not trust these dirty lying Democrats to investigate themselves.
Every msm account of this item has been quick to note that Hur has ties to the Trump admin. Curiously, Trump had been infiltrated by numerous swamp creatures who attempted to stymie his efforts at every turn. I am not convinced that Hur is not one of those swamp critters. Time will tell.

Most who complained about the election results did not blame judges. They blamed the way ballots were cast. You know, when I was young, we had election day. Not election month. Not election season. It was election day. Yes, people were allowed absentee ballots if they were deployed or overseas for whatever reason.

But election day was a special day. Most union members got the day off. Many non union members were allowed to come in late or leave early so they can vote.

Now, why is that important? Becuase voting is deemed as a right to all citizens, but when one has to go out of their way to vote....like get off the couch on a rainy day, they are seeing it as a priveleage.

In 2020 no one had to go out of their way to show appreciation for our republic.

And we had record numbers of voters.

Now...who do want to decide on who should be the leader of the free world? People not willing to get off their assses to vote, or those that are willing to do what they have to do to vote.

I know. Black people dont have the ability to get to polling stations as easily as white people.
Now...who do want to decide on who should be the leader of the free world?
Because it is a free world, I would suggest the lazy have a right to a say to... it being a free world and all?

But since we are prepared to limit ourself to the active, why not go all the way and limit it to the smart? Those over 45? white people? black people? men? woman? Those who support a particular party? People who can hold their breath for more than a minute? Or any of a hundred arbitrary restrictions on who should be allowed to vote? And frankly somehow always boil down for those who suggest it, to mean people who are similar to them.

It is a free world. One in which the object should be to have as many people as is reasonably possible participate in choosing their leaders.

As for not complaining about the judges. You want to tally all the OP's that had a variation on the theme that the judges ignored evidence, had it in for Trump's lawyers, or some other BS? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Last edited:
Right. Because the military does psycho shit to young people, that means it should be a national policy.

Makes sense to me.

Actually, it sounds like a great reason to not join the military.
Please don't.

OMG. I am speechless - and that’s rare - over how you are trying to make this about Trump being worse than Biden.

Biden had boxes of stolen classified information shoved in the corner of his garage! On top of the fact that his “organization” has collected $55 million from ANONYMOUS Communists!

And you are still attempting to convince yourself that voting for Biden was the better option? OMG.

This is good. It means the Biden Administration is conducting a due diligence search now that they are aware of the problem, and they are behaving accordingly.

Unlike a certain resident of Florida who deliberately hid classified documents and lied about possessing them.
Huh? The people who report to Biden are working on it? LOL?

The problem with your lie is that Biden took them when he was Vice President. VP has no authority to do so. So let's hear more howling...
He had the same designation as VP as the President. I don't know if that includes the "Jedi Mind Declassification"authority, or was that the Vulcan one, I don't remember, but we won't know if he had it until he tells us so. How can you deny it?

Breaking News!

Now they are saying the Top-Secret documents were "inadvertently misplaced" which is not a sense of innocence, it is criminal mishandling.

The original sin by both Trump and Biden is illegally possessing classified material. Ignoring the government demands to return documents and hiding etc. Actually, didnt Trump state they were his at some point.

Proves like Loser Pussy Clinton that they are incompetent. In the garage next to the Corvette you fucking idio

Forum List

Back