Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Reasons for supposed Biden Classified Documents

False Flag
MAGA Deep State
Infiltrators planted them
Biden Declassified them
George Santos told him they were unclassified

I didn't suggest the election was a blowout. I suggested that the ruling on the challenges to that election were.

And no, one could not make that case easily... at least not if they show any objectivity. The only way you can make that case, is if you are primed to take stuff on belief and not evidence. Feel free to state your case by the way of you want to go through that rabbit hole.
Do you honestly think that Biden wouldn't have taken a serious hit if the Hunter Biden lap top story WASN'T dismissed as a Russian ploy prior to the election, Fork? Polls taken of Biden voters tell me that he would have.

"I take safeguarding classified information seriously ... I had classified info locked up next to my corvette in my garage."

You gotta be shitting me!

laughing hilariously.jpg

Are you claiming that there wasn't collusion between all of the parties that I named? With all due respect, Fork? They didn't exactly hide what they did. They didn't seem to care just as long as it kept Trump from being elected.

He literally has no clue how serious these violations, no clue what the rules and laws are regarding safeguarding classified material, and just proved he is a threat to national security and is incapable of protecting our national security..

Biden said he was concerned about Trump's classified material found WHILE HE WAS COMMITTING AN EVEN WORSE SECURITY VIOLATION AND HAD BEEN FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS!

Do you honestly think that Biden wouldn't have taken a serious hit if the Hunter Biden lap top story WASN'T dismissed as a Russian ploy prior to the election, Fork? Polls taken of Biden voters tell me that he would have.
Since Hunter Biden wasn't running for president or active in the campaign, I'm not convinced it would have been a hit. Nor do I think it should be relevant.

I also want to say that voters in general are uninformed. I'm sure that I'm aware of plenty of things Trump did, that most Trump supporters are most likely unaware of. Things that HE did, not some family member. If all Republican voters were aware of all that stuff, especially if I'm allowed to state the premise myself, and choose the issues I state, I don't doubt it will make an appreciable difference in a tight race in swing states. The reason that it doesn't is because very few Trump supporters would be interested in being made aware of all the bad stuff Trump did. Stating that them being unaware, constitutes an unfair advantage would be overstating the facts. Simply because it's the kind of thing that's a natural consequence of polarization. Something both sides are guilty of.

By the way, remember when I said that I'm very careful with my sources as to what they say, and how they say it?

The left-wing news media didn’t just poison the information environment
An unbiased source would NOT use such a loaded term.

this is the source of the polling company they used as a source for their article.

Is this dispositive? Nope not at all. Does it inspire confidence in the accuracy of their reporting, or the validity of the source used? Also no.

Last edited:
wow...talk about out of touch with reality.....put a fork in him, he's done
What's ironic is that they've known about this for months and have had months to prepare their responses. Keeping that in mind, they're not doing a very good job at all. :cool:

Are you claiming that there wasn't collusion between all of the parties that I named? With all due respect, Fork? They didn't exactly hide what they did. They didn't seem to care just as long as it kept Trump from being elected.
The only collusion I kind of agree with (emphasizing, kind of), is that of Biden and MSM. MSM meaning the traditional media companies excluding Fox. All the rest is YOU inferring stuff on what I think is your own bias. Again, feel free to try to prove me wrong.

Oh bullshit, they were in an office he shared with others. Now we found out he had more in his garage next to his corvette. The fbi was at ma a logo a few months before and told him to change the lock. Anyway Biden was not authorized to have classified documents.

Lord,

Why even acknowledge that level of stupidly by that old hag?

He literally has no clue how serious these violations, no clue what the rules and laws are regarding safeguarding classified material, and just proved he is a threat to national security and is incapable of protecting our national security..

Biden said he was concerned about Trump's classified material found WHILE HE WAS COMMITTING AN EVEN WORSE SECURITY VIOLATION AND HAD BEEN FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS!
I honestly believe this is smoke to cover the docs are about his extortion of Ukraine and other related acts by he and Hunter
That’s why his aides snd allies are feverishly scouring the planet-Not to bring truth to light and him to account but rather to destroy anymore damaging paperwork

What's ironic is that they've known about this for months and have had months to prepare their responses. Keeping that in mind, they're not doing a very good job at all. :cool:
It's frankly rather amazing how unprepared they are

BIden's lawyers were reportedly pissed when Biden went off-script when talking to Doocy

'Its not like the classified documents were out in the street...they were locked up in the garage next to my corvette '

I must have missed the part in all the laws / regs where it says TS/SCI / classified documennts can be legally stored in a locked garage as long as they are next to a Corvette.

Again, while Biden was bashing Trump, declaring he was worried about Trump's classified documents, and professing to be serious about safeguarding classified material and national security, 'Johnny Appleseed' had been illegally spreading highly sensitive material all over the place for the last 5 years!

BIden's lawyers were reportedly pissed when Biden went off-script when talking to Doocy

'Its not like the classified documents were out in the street...they were locked up in the garage next to my corvette '

I must have missed the part in all the laws / regs where it says TS/SCI / classified documennts can be legally stored in a locked garage as long as they are next to a Corvette.

Again, while Biden was bashing Trump, declaring he was worried about Trump's classified documents, and professing to be serious about safeguarding classified material and national security, 'Johnny Appleseed' had been illegally spreading highly sensitive material all over the place for the last 5 years!
I am sure his lawyers were very pissed......he's basically admitted to having full knowledge that they were there and that they were classified.

Forum List

Back