Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

BIden's lawyers were reportedly pissed when Biden went off-script when talking to Doocy

'Its not like the classified documents were out in the street...they were locked up in the garage next to my corvette '

I must have missed the part in all the laws / regs where it says TS/SCI / classified documennts can be legally stored in a locked garage as long as they are next to a Corvette.

Again, while Biden was bashing Trump, declaring he was worried about Trump's classified documents, and professing to be serious about safeguarding classified material and national security, 'Johnny Appleseed' had been illegally spreading highly sensitive material all over the place for the last 5 years!

It is in the good and plenty clause.

How can Biden claim he didn’t know what was in the top-secret documents or even know they were there, and at the same time “assure” Americans that he had them locked in the garage with his Corvette?

Anyone listening to KJP scramble to answer the reporters’ questions? They have her back on the ropes, and she is getting exasperated.

the docs at Mari Lago were under lock and key and the property had secrete service and other security ... and the left went crazy ! Bidens docs are in a closet at a university the Chicoms donate millions to and not a peep from the left .
Bad spelling

BIden's lawyers were reportedly pissed when Biden went off-script when talking to Doocy

'Its not like the classified documents were out in the street...they were locked up in the garage next to my corvette '

I must have missed the part in all the laws / regs where it says TS/SCI / classified documennts can be legally stored in a locked garage as long as they are next to a Corvette.

Again, while Biden was bashing Trump, declaring he was worried about Trump's classified documents, and professing to be serious about safeguarding classified material and national security, 'Johnny Appleseed' had been illegally spreading highly sensitive material all over the place for the last 5 years!
What's interesting is who is finding these documents. The first batch were found by attorneys. Why would attorneys be packing boxes? You can bet they sure didn't have the proper clearance to read any of the documents. And what does an attorney charge to pack boxes? Haven't heard who found the second batch.

The only collusion I kind of agree with (emphasizing, kind of), is that of Biden and MSM. MSM meaning the traditional media companies excluding Fox. All the rest is YOU inferring stuff on what I think is your own bias. Again, feel free to try to prove me wrong.
You honestly don't think there was collusion between Democrats and social media platforms, Fork? With all due respect...that's become a rather moot point after Musk took over Twitter and laid bare communications between those in charge of Twitter and the Democrats. The head of Facebook pretends he doesn't know about their cooperation in silencing conservative opinion but it's also quite obvious it's been going on.

As for collusion between higher ups in the intelligence and justice worlds and the Biden campaign? It's hard to explain how all those members of the intelligence community got together to sign that letter stating the Hunter Biden lap top was a classic Russian disinformation ploy if it wasn't coordinated by someone. Who do you think that was?

You honestly don't think there was collusion between Democrats and social media platforms, Fork? With all due respect...that's become a rather moot point after Musk took over Twitter and laid bare communications between those in charge of Twitter and the Democrats. The head of Facebook pretends he doesn't know about their cooperation in silencing conservative opinion but it's also quite obvious it's been going on.

As for collusion between higher ups in the intelligence and justice worlds and the Biden campaign? It's hard to explain how all those members of the intelligence community got together to sign that letter stating the Hunter Biden lap top was a classic Russian disinformation ploy if it wasn't coordinated by someone. Who do you think that was?
I saw those communications. I fail to see it showing collusion. If a private citizen or for that matter the government notify twitter that someone is posting dick picks of someone without consent. I don't think that twitter responding by removing those post is "collusion" it's a clear violation of the terms of service.

If Twitter decides to block a link to an article in a major newspaper, an article readily available by simply going to that newspaper. And action that was reversed within 36 hours and for which a perfectly reasonable explanation exist that doesn't require "collusion" at that point collusion becomes simply 1 possible explanation. And in my opinion not the most compelling one.

If FORMER members of the intelligence community claim they THINK something is a disinformation ploy, you are a long way off from proving the ENTIRE or even part of the intelligence community colluded with Biden Or for that matter that it is unreasonable for them to think so.
Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

I want to make clear that I'm not saying you are wrong perse. I'm saying that NONE of your information is in any way convincing of some kind of grand plot. As I said we are both biased. The only way I see of overcoming that bias is to be very careful in distinguishing between what you know and what you suspect. And to try to not confuse them.

I saw those communications. I fail to see it showing collusion. If a private citizen or for that matter the government notify twitter that someone is posting dick picks of someone without consent. I don't think that twitter responding by removing those post is "collusion" it's a clear violation of the terms of service.

If Twitter decides to block a link to an article in a major newspaper, an article readily available by simply going to that newspaper. And action that was reversed within 36 hours and for which a perfectly reasonable explanation exist that doesn't require "collusion" at that point collusion becomes simply 1 possible explanation. And in my opinion not the most compelling one.

If FORMER members of the intelligence community claim they THINK something is a disinformation ploy, you are a long way off from proving the ENTIRE or even part of the intelligence community colluded with Biden Or for that matter that it is unreasonable for them to think so.
Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

I want to make clear that I'm not saying you are wrong perse. I'm saying that NONE of your information is in any way convincing of some kind of grand plot. As I said we are both biased. The only way I see of overcoming that bias is to be very careful in distinguishing between what you know and what you suspect. And to try to not confuse them.
Simple question, Fork. Have you ever seen 50 former intelligence officers spontaneously getting together to sign a letter that helps a Presidential candidate like that one did? Why haven't we learned who put that together? It's obvious that was coordinated. So who did it?

As for the social media platforms? This wasn't about "dick pictures", my friend...this was about the censoring of political debate by the people who run platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Do you deny that there WAS censoring taking place and that it was targeting conservatives?

Only because you don't want him to have the same rights as you. That simple. That is my point. As I said. I've yet to see any supporter of restricting voting doing so despite it not benefitting himself. It is always self-serving.

You got us. Voter ID does benefit Republicans because it just so happens that those voting for Democrats are more likely than Republicans to attempt to skirt the system. If the tables were turned, you would be all for requiring people to actually prove who they are before voting.

Simple question, Fork. Have you ever seen 50 former intelligence officers spontaneously getting together to sign a letter that helps a Presidential candidate like that one did? Why haven't we learned who put that together? It's obvious that was coordinated. So who did it?

As for the social media platforms? This wasn't about "dick pictures", my friend...this was about the censoring of political debate by the people who run platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Do you deny that there WAS censoring taking place and that it was targeting conservatives?
I don't deny there was censoring going on. I'm not convinced it was targeting conservatives specifically. Since whatever access was granted was done by Musk who himself has a clear agenda. I always find it interesting that in the first release. It was emphasized what twitter did to sensor conservatives. Naming specific posts that Biden, then a PRIVATE CITIZEN asked to be removed from twittter. All of them dick picks from his son however much you try to deny it. But at the same time admitting the Trump administration led by PRESIDENT Trump did the same without specifying what they asked to be removed.

As to your "simple question" sure. As I've seen former federal prosecutors, active psychologist and dozens of other professions make joint statements, entire unions endorse specific candidates all the time. It's not hard to do in a time of whatsapp and was done without it in the past. I'm sure it was designed to damage Trump. You inferring it was Biden who coordinated it is simply that, an inference. It is equally possible they genuinely didn't like a president that chooses the word of Putin over their own assessments. Who takes the pension away of some of them or a dozen other reasons why Trump wasn't exactly a darling of the intelligence apparatus.

As I said make an effort to distinguish what you know and what you suspect and don't confuse them.

Last edited:
Your link says he was appointed in 2017 by trump. Trump appointed Democrats for US Attorneys? Somehow, I doubt that.
Well Trump also appointed Wray......soooo
There is no guarantee that the guy is not going to be a Garland Yes-Man.
Never trust Garland.
Garland's raid on Trump's home was 100% unnecessary and banana. republic level of politics.
It was done to taint Trump.

You got us. Voter ID does benefit Republicans because it just so happens that those voting for Democrats are more likely than Republicans to attempt to skirt the system. If the tables were turned, you would be all for requiring people to actually prove who they are before voting.
I don't mind some reasonable ID requirements. I think an election should make an effort to strike a balance between security and accessibility. The way you do that is by monitoring the pervasiveness of actual voter fraud. The means by which that fraud is committed and act accordingly.

How you don't do it, is taking actions that disenfranchises 10000 people on the possibility that one person MIGHT commit a certain type of fraud.

Last edited:
I tend the think Garland appointed a special counsel so the information could be kept from the general public. This prosecutor donated to John McCain. That is all you need to know about his politics and the likely outcome of his "investigation". Once he is found not guilty, they can claim Biden is as clean as a whistle. This is their strategy.

If Trump's documents were indeed classified at the time of the raid, then why, five months after the raid, haven't the DOJ charged Trump with violating 18 US Code 1924 with a count for each document found? The USSC case of the Dept. of the Navy vs. Egan states that the President has broad powers when it comes to classifying and declassifying documents.
They just wanted the documents back. Prosecution isn’t a priority.

I tend the think Garland appointed a special counsel so the information could be kept from the general public. This prosecutor donated to John McCain. That is all you need to know about his politics and the likely outcome of his "investigation". Once he is found not guilty, they can claim Biden is as clean as a whistle. This is their strategy.

Or something close to resembling this.

The plot thickens!

The garage Biden kept his corvette and classified documents is where…..crackhead Hunter Biden lived!

Well Trump also appointed Wray......soooo
There is no guarantee that the guy is not going to be a Garland Yes-Man.
Never trust Garland.
Garland's raid on Trump's home was 100% unnecessary and banana. republic level of politics.
It was done to taint Trump.
Nah. Donny was tainted long before that, particularly by Donny, himself.

WASHINGTON – Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel, Robert Hur, on Thursday to further review the handling of classified documents found at a former office space used by President Joe Biden and at his Wilmington, Delaware, home.

Hur is a former U.S. attorney in Maryland who will return to the government from private practice in Washington. Hur, who also served as a principal associate deputy attorney general during the Trump administration, is expected to begin work in the coming days, according to a senior Justice Department official who was not authorized to comment publicly.

Comment:
I do not trust these dirty lying Democrats to investigate themselves.

Forum List

Back