Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

The original sin by both Trump and Biden is illegally possessing classified material. Ignoring the government demands to return documents and hiding etc. Actually, didnt Trump state they were his at some point.
You forget one thing though. Trump was POTUS and Biden is POTUS. So, Trump could declassify the doc, but Biden could not declassify the doc. One stupid thing people overlooking is that the doc was on the sight when Biden backed his car into the garage :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Breaking News!

Now they are saying the Top-Secret documents were "inadvertently misplaced" which is not a sense of innocence, it is criminal mishandling.
That would only play if someone had the right to have classified info in the first place, and instead of placing it in the SCIF (?), shoved them into the corner of the garage. THAT is mishandling (bigtime).

But someone who stole the documents is in an entire different situation. if I removed top secret stuff and left them sitting on my kitchen table, would my defense be that my house is locked and I accidently forgot to hide them in a better place?

You forget one thing though. Trump was POTUS and Biden is POTUS. So, Trump could declassify the doc, but Biden could not declassify the doc. One stupid thing people overlooking is that the doc was on the sight when Biden backed his car into the garbage :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yep of course he knew they were there my guess is it had to do with Hunters deals.

He had the same designation as VP as the President. I don't know if that includes the "Jedi Mind Declassification"authority, or was that the Vulcan one, I don't remember, but we won't know if he had it until he tells us so. How can you deny it?

As President, Biden has ultimate control of all document classification.
They look unclassified to me

don't know if that includes the "Jedi Mind Declassification"authority, or was that the Vulcan one, I don't remember, but we won't know if he had it until he tells us so. How can you deny it?

Use the Force Joe…..

1673551933793.jpeg

He had the same designation as VP as the President. I don't know if that includes the "Jedi Mind Declassification"authority, or was that the Vulcan one, I don't remember, but we won't know if he had it until he tells us so. How can you deny it?
I can deny it because nothing you howling liars say is true.

Because it is a free world, I would suggest the lazy have a right to a say to... it being a free world and all?

But since we are prepared to limit ourself to the active, why not go all the way and limit it to the smart? Those over 45? white people? black people? men? woman? Those who support a particular party? People who can hold their breath for more than a minute? Or any of a hundred arbitrary restrictions on who should be allowed to vote? And frankly somehow always boil down for those who suggest it, to mean people who are similar to me.

It is a free world. One in which the object should be to have as many people as is reasonably possible participate in choosing their leaders.

As for not complaining about the judges. You want to tally all the OP's that had a variation on the theme that the judges ignored evidence, had it in for Trump's lawyers, or some other BS? I sure as hell wouldn't.
Voting is a right but it is also a privelage.

If voting doesnt push you to get up and do it, then you should not have the right to do it.

That is my point.

If you are not willing to get a drivers license becuase you are too lazy to do it, then whereas you have the right to drive, your laziness prevented from exercising that right.

Voting is a right but it is also a privelage.

If voting doesnt push you to get up and do it, then you should not have the right to do it.

That is my point.

If you are not willing to get a drivers license becuase you are too lazy to do it, then whereas you have the right to drive, your laziness prevented from exercising that right.
Only because you don't want him to have the same rights as you. That simple. That is my point. As I said. I've yet to see any supporter of restricting voting doing so despite it not benefitting himself. It is always self-serving.

Last edited:
What does that got to do with anything? The bad media was at fault so that proves fraud?

If you want me to admit that bias exist within media, you will get no argument from me. That's why I'm extremely careful of what they say, how they say it, and who's doing the saying. Here's the thing though. All of these things you are asserting here. Vaguely saying I might add. And of which I'm equally vaguely aware come from what I'm almost certain your own biased media sources.

I had this conversation with someone else not too long ago who was lamenting the " biased left-wing media". I responded by explaining how I approach sources. Going from primary sources, to neutral sources (neutral meaning reporting that doesn't actually provide color but straight up new reporting, to biased from the opposite side, to well... making it a point to hardly ever using left leaning sources to assert anything.

So, what happened was that he agreed... right up until the point that I provided him with a primary source that didn't agree with his preconceived notion. At that point he pleaded bias by that primary source and ran for the hills.

My point is this. Bias does exist, with me, with you, with anybody, the trick is being aware of this, and taking care that bias doesn't cloud your objectivity. I'm willing to boast that I'm marginally successful at that because I'm willing to challenge myself and make it a point to never run from uncomfortable questions, and I've yet to see anything even remotely convincing that Biden is corrupt.
You seemed to be making the claim that the election was a blow out, Fork! That was not the case...it was incredibly close. One could very easily make the case that Joe Biden won that race because of collusion between Democrats...high ranking members of the Justice and Intelligence communities...the people who run social media platforms...and the Main Stream Media to hide how Hunter and the rest of the Biden's cashed in on Joe Biden's political influence!

You seemed to be making the claim that the election was a blow out, Fork! That was not the case...it was incredibly close. One could very easily make the case that Joe Biden won that race because of collusion between Democrats...high ranking members of the Justice and Intelligence communities...the people who run social media platforms...and the Main Stream Media to hide how Hunter and the rest of the Biden's cashed in on Joe Biden's political influence!
I didn't suggest the election was a blowout. I suggested that the ruling on the challenges to that election were.

And no, one could not make that case easily... at least not if they show any objectivity. The only way you can make that case, is if you are primed to take stuff on belief and not evidence. Feel free to state your case by the way of you want to go through that rabbit hole.

Forum List

Back