Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

lol ...

INTENT is key here.

seems biden hit someone accidently whilst they were jaywalking & donny deliberately drove up onto the sidewalk to mow down pedestrians.

see the diff?

What this "shows" is that ALL Presidents take materials with them when they leave office! Democrats knew that but in their desperate jihad to get Trump they used the existence of supposedly "secret" documents at his home in Mar A Lago to stage an FBI raid looking for something...anything...they could use against Trump!

Now they've stepped on their dicks because it turns out Biden did just what Trump did. No real surprise there because EVERY President takes documents with him when he leaves office! Obama did. Bush did. Clinton did. The difference here however is that President Potato Head wasn't President then and had no legal authority. He also had the gall to lecture Trump about doing something that he KNEW he'd done himself! But that's Joe Biden in a nutshell...isn't it! He lies more than anyone I've ever seen. So now what are all the Democrats that hounded Trump going to do? Can anyone say "hoisted on their own petards"?

Democrats always accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done / are doing...

With all due respect, Fork? That Trump/Biden election was decided by about 40,000 votes in four states. If the American people were provided the truth about Hunter Biden and Biden families dealings with Ukraine and China that election could very well have gone the other way. It was that close! If social media outlets hadn't censored the truth then it's very likely that Joe Biden would have lost that race.
What does that got to do with anything? The bad media was at fault so that proves fraud?

If you want me to admit that bias exist within media, you will get no argument from me. That's why I'm extremely careful of what they say, how they say it, and who's doing the saying. Here's the thing though. All of these things you are asserting here. Vaguely saying I might add. And of which I'm equally vaguely aware come from what I'm almost certain your own biased media sources.

I had this conversation with someone else not too long ago who was lamenting the " biased left-wing media". I responded by explaining how I approach sources. Going from primary sources, to neutral sources (neutral meaning reporting that doesn't actually provide color but straight up new reporting, to biased from the opposite side, to well... making it a point to hardly ever using left leaning sources to assert anything.

So, what happened was that he agreed... right up until the point that I provided him with a primary source that didn't agree with his preconceived notion. At that point he pleaded bias by that primary source and ran for the hills.

My point is this. Bias does exist, with me, with you, with anybody, the trick is being aware of this, and taking care that bias doesn't cloud your objectivity. I'm willing to boast that I'm marginally successful at that because I'm willing to challenge myself and make it a point to never run from uncomfortable questions, and I've yet to see anything even remotely convincing that Biden is corrupt.

Last edited:
Interesting analogy.
I have been watching sports all my life. I have seen many bad calls in my time. Yes, I have blamed a 6 point loss on a ref in a college game when he called offensive interference on a TD pass that the replay showed was not even close to the fould called.

But I have NEVER looked at a blowout and blamed the officiating. Likewise I have NEVER heard anyone do the same.

But thats the best you have for an analogy?

Wow.
I've heard plenty of people blame the officiating even after a blowout. How many election challenges did Trump win again? Pretty sure it was one. How many were made? Pretty sure it was over 60. Yet most people on the right I talked to here, didn't change their position. A lot of them blaming the losses on corrupt judges.

Trump, took documents, NARA, then the DOJ after first a subpoena an affidavit citing they gave them all back. Had his home searched in which they found exactly what they say they would when they applied for the warrant. Guess what, they claimed the magistrate was corrupt in issuing it even after.

I saw thousands of people streaming into the Capitol wearing Maga hats, and I heard Trump tell them to go there. I equally saw people claiming it was ANTIFA in disguise, and that it was ridiculous to claim that Trump bears any responsibility.

My analogy is on the nose, because when it comes to Trump, it simply doesn't matter how many court cases he loses, who appointed the judges ruling against him. That the government prove their assertions beyond any doubt. Or that I saw it with my own eyes. It is ALWAYS explained away citing bias against him.

Last edited:
If media turns on him then it’s very different times ahead.
Suddenly a lot of varied entities are interested in Joe. As of minutes ago now even Garland
New Rules been give
Stalking lib loons are about 6 hours behind the clock and are the latest Mayors Of Shark City as they try to defend Joe, screech about shots, and tell you that your are looking at the water wrong-it’s just fine to go into it.

TRRRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it.

It raises your blood pressure, which leads to all kinds of nasty things like heart attacks and strokes.

Stay triggered. It looks good on you.

And remember to get your booster. We wouldn't want anything to "happen" to you.

My BP if fine, Trump lackey. But you'll never remove the stink of his ass off your face.

WASHINGTON – Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel, Robert Hur, on Thursday to further review the handling of classified documents found at a former office space used by President Joe Biden and at his Wilmington, Delaware, home.

Hur is a former U.S. attorney in Maryland who will return to the government from private practice in Washington. Hur, who also served as a principal associate deputy attorney general during the Trump administration, is expected to begin work in the coming days, according to a senior Justice Department official who was not authorized to comment publicly.

Comment:
I do not trust these dirty lying Democrats to investigate themselves.

Biden is the PRESIDENT

All you have to do is ask him if those documents are classified or not.
He can declassify anything he wants
That may be true but so sorry to inform you of this fact. He, Biden, cannot declassify anything retroactively. They were classified when he took them, end of the story. Try some other lame deflection.

Merritless had no choice if he wanted to keep an once of credibility.

I've heard plenty of people blame the officiating even after a blowout. How many election challenges did Trump win again? Pretty sure it was one. How many were made? Pretty sure it was over 60. Yet most people on the right I talked to here, didn't change their position. A lot of them blaming the losses on corrupt judges.

Trump, took documents, NARA, then the DOJ after first a subpoena an affidavit citing they gave them all back. Had his home searched in which they found exactly what they say they would when they applied for the warrant. Guess what, they claimed the magistrate was corrupt in issuing it even after.

My analogy is on the nose, because when it comes to Trump, it simply doesn't matter how many court cases he loses, who appointed the judges ruling against him. Or even that the government prove their assertions beyond any doubt. It is ALWAYS explained away citing bias against him.
Most who complained about the election results did not blame judges. They blamed the way ballots were cast. You know, when I was young, we had election day. Not election month. Not election season. It was election day. Yes, people were allowed absentee ballots if they were deployed or overseas for whatever reason.

But election day was a special day. Most union members got the day off. Many non union members were allowed to come in late or leave early so they can vote.

Now, why is that important? Becuase voting is deemed as a right to all citizens, but when one has to go out of their way to vote....like get off the couch on a rainy day, they are seeing it as a priveleage.

In 2020 no one had to go out of their way to show appreciation for our republic.

And we had record numbers of voters.

Now...who do want to decide on who should be the leader of the free world? People not willing to get off their assses to vote, or those that are willing to do what they have to do to vote.

I know. Black people dont have the ability to get to polling stations as easily as white people.

Trump's documents were in a public area of a beach resort where Chinese spies have been previously caught on the premises. Biden's were in a locked office in a private office building.
Oh bullshit, they were in an office he shared with others. Now we found out he had more in his garage next to his corvette. The fbi was at ma a logo a few months before and told him to change the lock. Anyway Biden was not authorized to have classified documents.

WASHINGTON – Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel, Robert Hur, on Thursday to further review the handling of classified documents found at a former office space used by President Joe Biden and at his Wilmington, Delaware, home.

Hur is a former U.S. attorney in Maryland who will return to the government from private practice in Washington. Hur, who also served as a principal associate deputy attorney general during the Trump administration, is expected to begin work in the coming days, according to a senior Justice Department official who was not authorized to comment publicly.

Comment:
I do not trust these dirty lying Democrats to investigate themselves.
Surprise! Merrick still wasn't ready for the big news release.
I wouldn't trust any politician if I was an American!

Dirty lying, as you suggest, is to the point!

Forum List

Back