Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

If SC Hur was serious about protecting the most sensitive, highest classified intel the US has...

Democrats would be demanding action against Biden...

The FBI would be conducting raids of every Biden home, vacation home, office, vehicle, etc...looking for the remaining classified documents instlteadb9fvhus aides, who don't have TS/SCI clearances, looking for them.

Hur would have subpoenaed Biden's Secret Service, aides, and lawyers by now to find out:

- Who acquired this TS/SCI info, ftom what facility / where?

- Who initially divided up the classifird up to move when Joe left office?

- Where did it go?

- Were these to legal secure facilities?

- Who had access?

- How many times were they moved ?

- Who.had access to them.while being packed, during transit, while being unpacked, and while at each location?

Hur would have demanded the FBI turn over the Hunter Biden Laptop

Hunter Biden.would be subpoenaed to answer if he ever had access to any of this TS/SCI. especially in his parents' house and dadftly's garage, and why dies ine of Biden's aides and the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center come up.in.Hunter's emails BEFORE THE CENTER WAS EVEN OPEN?

ETC...
All these questions with no answers, but you think Dems should take action against Biden? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :dunno::rolleyes::banghead:😱:aargh: Somebody put this cat out of his misery.

35 years of working with classified information, to include yeats with TS/SCI.

Since you are such a genius on the matter though, it should be easy for you to debunk.what I have written.

Go.....
He wasn't working or moving the classified information you retarded clod.

GD are you fucking retarded? Seriously? Democrats would be demanding action against Biden... You have got to be retarded. Without an investigation? You are retarded.

'Action against Biden' would include supportong an investigation of Biden.

Instead Hank Johnson is leading the Democrats in pushing the Conspiracy Theory of how Trump 'planted' the classified in Biden's garage, a Conspiracy theory they got from 'THE VIEW' & JOY BAHAR.

laughing hilariously.jpg

All these questions with no answers, but you think Dems should take action against Biden? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :dunno::rolleyes::banghead:😱:aargh: Somebody put this cat out of his misery.

There is a never-,ending stream of ignorance, desparation, and gaslighting coming from you, snowflake.

Have fun with that.

:itsok:

Instead Hank Johnson is leading the Democrats in pushing the Conspiracy Theory of how Trump 'planted' the classified in Biden's garage, a Conspiracy theory they got from 'THE VIEW' & JOY BAHAR.

View attachment 747364
How is an investigation going against Biden? How do you know it isn't helping Biden? Critical thinking is real if you knew what the fuck it was.

There is a never-,ending stream of ignorance, desparation, and gaslighting coming from you, snowflake.

Have fun with that.

:itsok:
Thank God you have no idea it is you who you are talking about. Can you imagine if you were smart enough to know that?

View attachment 747364

How is an investigation going against Biden? How do you know it isn't helping Biden? Critical thinking is real if you knew what the fuck it was.
Folks who think outside the box and care about their county welcome the investigation. We don't pander and cheer for criminals like you do.

Uh...no.

Its proof that every time you guys justify your blob's actions, it comes back to hamstring you.

~~~~~~

Biden Family Confidant Kathy Chung Questioned by Law Enforcement About Classified Docs

12 Jan 2023 ~~ By Wendell Husebo

President Joe Biden’s former executive assistant Kathy Chung, hired to the post on Hunter’s recommendation, was reportedly questioned by law enforcement in relation to the classified documents stashed in three separate locations.
Chung, who currently serves as deputy director of protocol for Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, was questioned by law enforcement for her role in packing then-Vice President Joe Biden’s documents in January 2017, NBC News reported.
Chung’s employment as Joe Biden’s assistant was in part due to Hunter, who recommended his father to hire her, according to Hunter’s laptop emails. Previously working as former Sen. Mark Udall’s scheduler, Chung replaced Michele Smith in the position.
~Snip~
Hunter and Chung remained in close contact over the course of Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president. Their correspondence included arranging Biden family business meetings between Chinese President Xi Jinping, Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, and notably the former University of Pennsylvania President Amy Gutmann, who Joe Biden later picked as U.S. ambassador to Germany.
The University of Pennsylvania is the entity that hosts the Penn Biden Center and where the first trove of stashed classified documents was disclosed.
Chung’s relationship with Hunter was so close that Hunter even offered her a job with him and his business partner Eric Schwerin at their firm Rosemont Seneca. Hunter and Schwerin met with Joe Biden at the White House on numerous occasions.
~Snip~
Joe Biden admitted in 2016 that Hunter had access to his father’s garage. Moreover, Hunter owned Joe Biden’s residence in 2018, according to a document unearthed by New York Post’s Miranda Devine on Thursday.

Commentary:
Indeed, the Quisling MSM won't admit it, but this is corruption, lying, treason, negligence, incompetence, Non Compos Mentos, and theft of government property.
My sense tells me that the Democrat Party... is getting worried... not about election prospects so much (they have Dominion machines, etc.) but about the very ugly reality that, having installed a senile dunce into the White House, he is getting the USA into some deep trouble, that the Democrats have no solutions for.
They know that they need to get rid of Biden, but don't know how to do it; I suspect that they thought he would not last this long.
Joe Biden's assistant is a Chinese spy Hunter recommended?!
The FBI is arresting grandma's with no arrest records and this just goes unchecked?
China has bought or corrupted our institutions and elite.
The most important difference between Joey Xi's mess and Trump's situation is the constitutional distinction between the two men. Donald Trump was president of the United States when he declassified documents, while Joe Biden was merely vice president of the United States when he stole thee classified documents.
The president of the United States is the only person vested by Article II of the U.S. Constitution with the "executive Power" of the national government. Lawyers refer to this as "unitary executive theory." The vice president of the United States, possesses no more "executive Power" than a Cabinet official.
To whit, Trump had unilateral, plenary authority to declassify any document(s) that he wanted to declassify — period. Biden possessed no similar power as a Vice President. The Presidential Records Act also permits departing presidents to take personal copies of any of their records, but the statute affords no such similar protection for departing vice presidents.
Biden broke the law, and everybody in DC knows it. Rinse and repeat.

Biden broke the law, and everybody in DC knows it. Rinse and repeat.
I think you're right. But of course, you believe the silly Trump argument that he thought about declassifying something and it was therefore declassified!!!! You won't dare say Trump broke the law...ever. Because you're in the cult.

I also think it signals that we need to decouple the DOJ from the executive. If we have laws, they should mean something. If we have law enforcement, we should let them enforce the law. Though it rarely effects the day-to-day life of Americans, federal laws such as the ones that involve secret, top secret, or above top secret information seem to be much more serious.

You tell me. Again no shortage of people willing to find out, and it's not that it's hard to determine what official US policy would benefit Burisma. Which is what your charge is. Not "influence peddling" but actual bribery of Joe Biden.

So if true, I'm sure you can tell me,since you are undoubtedly more aware than I am about possible malfeasance by the Biden or Obama administrations in regards to Burisma. Or for that matter China.

I can name some of Bidens actions so far that damages China's interests for instance. Actual US policy implemented by Joe Biden directly damaging China's interests, who you claim is in the bag for them.
I would love to hear what action of Joe Biden's has damaged Chinese interests, Fork!

keep in mind these documents werent under bidens control like they were at trumps, in joes case they were at a think tank that had unknown amount of people that had access to them, so we dont have a clue how many people and who those people are that saw them and who they told

this is a major security violation bordering on treason if the ukraine documents are connected to joes illegal dealings there
You idiot. Biden held these documents for more than six years in his garage and office closet. He knew they were there. He took them and had no authority to de-classify them.

For the opposite party to continue to talk about MAGA and "the right" as being stupid .. the idea they'd hatch a plan to setup Biden would be pretty brilliant. How are "the right" so stupid if they setup scenarios like this ... and continue to dominate conversation even after 2 years of being out-of-office?

I would love to hear what action of Joe Biden's has damaged Chinese interests, Fork!
Actively attack China's interests by taking steps to ensure a crucial resource is produced in the US.
Making a diplomatic stand on human rights abuses
Strengthening ties with Asian nations and countering China's growing influence.
Limiting exports of semiconductor and supercomputer parts TO China.

Note that I limited my "actions" to those of the executive branch and didn't mention Pelosi's visit to Taiwan for instance. Since I'm not sure Biden can take credit for that.

I think I've answered most, if not all of your questions in the course of the conversation. If I didn't it's because I overlooked it and I'm willing to answer it now, if you restate them. I however have posed quite a few questions to you myself, and I note you quite often dodge them by simply posing me a question and moving on yourself. In the beginning of the conversation, I told you that I don't dodge uncomfortable questions in the interest of remaining objective. I believe in the interest of fairness it would be good if you would do me the same courtesy.

Forum List

Back