Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Aides to U.S. President Joe Biden have discovered at least one additional batch of classified documents in a location separate from the Washington, D.C., office he used after serving as vice president, NBC News reported on Wednesday, citing an unnamed source.

Biden aides have been searching for additional classified materials that might be in other locations after a set of classified documents were found in November at a Washington think tank, according to NBC News.

Biden aides? Is that the same as FBI?

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location -NBC News | Law-Order
the docs at Mari Lago were under lock and key and the property had secrete service and other security ... and the left went crazy ! Bidens docs are in a closet at a university the Chicoms donate millions to and not a peep from the left .

Last edited:
so if I dont agree with you I am what??

sorry but as POTUS he made them not classified and as VP biden committed a crime and should be charged and convicted
What you are is someone who doesn't actually care about national security. You simply care about using it as some kind of partisan attack method not about any principle.

This is shown by the fact that you can not commit yourself to a very straightforward and frankly uncontroversial idea, namely that breaches of national security are serious no matter who commits them.

As a reason you don't just use a frankly ridiculous argument. Namely that Trump somehow declassified those documents without there even be a trace of a record attesting to the fact. Not only are you using an argument that Trump's own lawyers declined to use in court even when asked by the special master. You are using an argument that even if true wouldn't matter one bit to determine any criminality, since the subpoena, the search warrant, and the relevant statutes don't hinge on whether the documents were classified or not. A point that was even made by a majority Republican appointed court of appeals. Simply that they bore classification markings, (which they did) and that the documents were relevant to national security, (which the presence of those markings signify)

In other words, it makes you a clear and obvious partisan hack.

the docs at Mari Lago were under lock and key and the property had secrete service and other security ... and the left went crazy ! Bidens docs are in a closet at a university and not a peep from the left .

Trump's documents were in a public area of a beach resort where Chinese spies have been previously caught on the premises. Biden's were in a locked office in a private office building.

What you are is someone who doesn't actually care about national security. You simply care about using it as some kind of partisan attack method not about any principle.

This is shown by the fact that you can not commit yourself to a very straightforward and frankly uncontroversial idea, namely that breaches of national security are serious no matter who commits them.

As a reason you don't just use a frankly ridiculous argument. Namely that Trump somehow declassified those documents without there even be a trace of a record attesting to the fact. Not only are you using an argument that Trump's own lawyers declined to use in court even when asked by the special master. You are using an argument that even if true wouldn't matter one bit to determine any criminality, since the subpoena, the search warrant, and the relevant statutes don't hinge on whether the documents were classified or not. A point that was even made by a majority Republican appointed court of appeals. Simply that they bore classification markings, (which they did) and that the documents were relevant to national security, (which the presence of those markings signify)
of course I care, and why I am very concerned our current POTUS has his son working for a foreign country to buy up american military tech,,

I am also concerned who else saw these documents over the 6 yrs they were unaccounted for,,

Trump's documents were in a public area of a beach resort where Chinese spies have been previously caught on the premises. Biden's were in a locked office in a private office building.
lol ! are there secrete service at said resort where Trump resides ... and did the former VP have the power to declassify the docs taken when he was VP ?

of course I care, and why I am very concerned our current POTUS has his son working for a foreign country to buy up american military tech,,

I am also concerned who else saw these documents over the 6 yrs they were unaccounted for,,
You care when the last name is Biden, you make excuses.... ridiculous excuses, if the last name is Trump.

trumps sons arent working for foreign countries buying up american tech companies that specialize in military tech,,
Biden's son doesn't have a security clearance. Trump's son-in-law and daughter, both of which made a bundle from foreign nations during and after trump's term in office did. His son-in-law getting his over the objections of the security apparatus. Guess that concern is conditional to.

Aides to U.S. President Joe Biden have discovered at least one additional batch of classified documents in a location separate from the Washington, D.C., office he used after serving as vice president, NBC News reported on Wednesday, citing an unnamed source.

Biden aides have been searching for additional classified materials that might be in other locations after a set of classified documents were found in November at a Washington think tank, according to NBC News.

Biden aides? Is that the same as FBI?

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location -NBC News | Law-Order
We knew this was coming. Poor Dems, lets see how they try to spin this. How many more stashes of classified documents does Biden have hidden away??

If you really believed that shit, I think you'd actually be dangerous.

Typical Democrat response. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is dangerous. No, the danger is that Biden has been compromised with Ukraine and China. And, these docs are concerning the Ukraine and China. They were not under lock and key and protected by the Secret Service. They were put there to hide them from the Feds so that Hillary could win in 2016 and Biden in 2020. The people have been conned again by the Democrats and their media. Now, a second batch has been found. After the midterm elections. Biden wasn't President in 2016. He had no business having any classified documents where the Chinese spend money and time with. Biden says he didn't know they were there. Bull!!! He worked there! And, if that was the case, that's even worse!

So they can just claim ignorance and all is forgiven. Who knew it could be so easy to skirt a felony charge?

Actually, it's called Mens Rea - Criminal Intent. It's a foundation of our law. We don't arrest people for inadvertantly breaking the law

Trump knew he was breaking the law, he just didn't think the law applies to him.

Forum List

Back