Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

LOL

Your own posts hurt you.

face-palm-gif.278959

And your posts entertain me and I demand that you entertain me more, Little Demon!

Do it!

Bring your best!

And your posts entertain me and I demand that you entertain me more, Little Demon!

Do it!

Bring your best!

LOL

Great, now you're back to mirroring my post. Now I just get to sit back and watch you run in circles, chasing your own tail.

Again, doing it behind the scenes is INCREDIBLY difficult. Line Prosecutors rebel. Open letters are written. Judges sanction people who don't do their job properly, Political appointees threaten to quit or quit. Just ask Trump and Nixon. The DOJ is hard to influence, precisely because the people who staff it, are trained to think and act without showing fear or favor, and even if it doesn't apply to everyone it applies to enough of them that any interference is quickly discovered and backfires.

Simply not true.

Nobody was held accountable for the Fast and Furious mess.

Nobody was held accountable for the Fast and Furious mess.

Nobody doesn't seem to mean the same to me as it does to you.

Nobody doesn't seem to mean the same to me as it does to you.

IF......typical government double speak for we aren't going to do anything.

But to note, the firings need to be done at the top, not some scapegoats.

LOL

Keep running, you've almost got your tail.

Keep dancing, little demon monkey.

You're making an old lady's day so much brighter! I'm stuck in the house ALL DAY today and tomorrow and this helps more than you can imagine!

My deepest gratitude.

Lol, Biden was VP, of course he had the right to those documents. What he didn't have is the right to keep them. Just like Trump didn't have the right. The difference being once Biden found out those documents were still in his possession, without NARA even having to ask, he promptly gave them back.

As opposed to Trump who kept them despite NARA and the DOJ asking for them, to the point that the FBI actually took them.
You are so full of b.s HE HAD NO RIGHT TO HAVE THOSE DOCUMENTS, VP"S CAN'T DECLASSIFY THOSE DOCUMENTS. hE BROKE THE LAW DUMBASS

Yes exactly. From a criminal standpoint that is exactly the difference. One gave them back. Without prompting and facing the entirely predictable backlash.

The other kept them, was asked for them, gave a few back, was found he had more, was asked again by the DOJ this time, gave a few back again, and made a statement it was all of them, was then the subject of a search warrant in which they found more, and then months later and AFTER the special master asked them found a few more.

A firecracker and an atom bomb both go BOOM, I don't think they are the same, do you?
After 6 years you idiot, oops I had highly classified in an unprotected office. Tell your handlers at the dnc to come up with better

Keep dancing, little demon monkey.

You're making an old lady's day so much brighter! I'm stuck in the house ALL DAY today and tomorrow and this helps more than you can imagine!

My deepest gratitude.

That's good. Keep chasing.

Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

10 Jan 2023 ~~ By Mark Moore

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said Democrats “overplayed their hand” in how they criticized former President Donald Trump for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida in light of a report that sensitive records were found at a DC institute where President Biden once had an office.
“I just think it goes to prove what they tried to do to President Trump overplayed their hand on that,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters Monday after the news broke about the documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
“They’ve been around even longer,” McCarthy said, referring to Biden’s staffers. “President Trump had never been in office before and had just left, came out. Here’s an individual who spent his last 40 years in office.”
“It just shows that they were trying to be political with
~Snip~
Attorney General Merrick Garland announced in November that he appointed Jack Smith, a former federal prosecutor, as special counsel to look into Trump’s classified documents.
In the Biden case, Garland tapped Chicago US Attorney John Lausch, a Trump appointee, to review the materials.

Commentary:
its one thing for the president to have classified documents found in his files it is a horse of a different color when the Vice president is caught with them 6 years after the fact. That is a national Security risk. Wat was Biden doin wit te ily classified material? What were these files doing in a think tank organization funded by the Chinese?
Obviously, the Quisling media will collectively stay busy looking at their fingernails instead of investigating and loudly bloviating about the national security crisis that Biden is the root cause of by having these classified documents.
Which of course should never have left the VPs D.C. Office.
It is much more illegal and suspicious for a Vice President to have these docs than a former president.
IMO, it was blatantly unconstitutional political misconduct but what do I know.
When will the FBI raid Biden's Delaware homes? When questioned in Mexico to comment, Biden smirking with his eyes DOWN along with his ne'er-do-wells, Garland and Mayorkas, had no comment.
Majority of Quisling news outlets will be silent Is this America?
All hell is going to break loose if the DOJ brings charges against Trump for mishandling of classified documents and doesn't do the same for Biden. The left and their media can try to spin it all they want but, I'm tellin ya, all hell will break loose. I hope they consider that.

All hell is going to break loose if the DOJ brings charges against Trump for mishandling of classified documents and doesn't do the same for Biden. The left and their media can try to spin it all they want but, I'm tellin ya, all hell will break loose. I hope they consider that.
I think at this point they welcome it, it's a distraction from all the other B.S he is failing at. On a serious note, of course they will do exactly what you said, they do not care anymore, and enough sheep exist for cover, along with there media wing of the DNC, and paid posters on here and other sites.

Forum List

Back