Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Prove he was aware they were at his Penn Biden Center office prior to the lawyer finding them last November...
This is from your own post
He said he had a right to access them while he was VP but didn't have that right after leaving office.
Sounds like he was aware you troll

This is from your own post
He said he had a right to access them while he was VP but didn't have that right after leaving office.
Sounds like he was aware you troll

Nope, it doesn't sound like that. He said stuff was moved to that office for him and that he wasn't aware that stuff included classified documents until the lawyer found them last November.

And why would he hire someone to go through that stuff if he knew it contained classified documents? If he knew they were there, he would have removed them before giving access to that office to that lawyer.

C'mon, boy, you've almost got it!

You might want to get back into that remedial reading class. I'm not a boy. I'm well known here to be an old lady.

But besides that one blunder, you're a nice little pet demon.

I always wanted to own my own demon who jumped every time I told it to jump! You're such a nice little pet.

Jump.

You might want to get back into that remedial reading class. I'm not a boy. I'm well known here to be an old lady.

But besides that one blunder, you're a nice little pet demon.

I always wanted to own my own demon who jumped every time I told it to jump! You're such a nice little pet.

Jump.

LOL

Who cares what you are? :dunno:

You and by extention those on the right are nothing if not consistent. I asked you... twice now if you are willing to agree that both Trump AND Biden should fave reprocussions if it is established that they screwed around with classified documents?

You simply refuse to answer that. Why is that? My theory bordering on the certain is that you are perfectly aware that Trump did and is.
so if I dont agree with you I am what??

sorry but as POTUS he made them not classified and as VP biden committed a crime and should be charged and convicted

C'mon, boy, you've almost got it!

You're not trying very hard,

We always knew you were a cut-and-paste kind of demon and you're proving us very right.

No originality.

I guess it's true what they say about you behind your back, poor Little Underachieving Demon.

What this "shows" is that ALL Presidents take materials with them when they leave office! Democrats knew that but in their desperate jihad to get Trump they used the existence of supposedly "secret" documents at his home in Mar A Lago to stage an FBI raid looking for something...anything...they could use against Trump!

Now they've stepped on their dicks because it turns out Biden did just what Trump did. No real surprise there because EVERY President takes documents with him when he leaves office! Obama did. Bush did. Clinton did. The difference here however is that President Potato Head wasn't President then and had no legal authority. He also had the gall to lecture Trump about doing something that he KNEW he'd done himself! But that's Joe Biden in a nutshell...isn't it! He lies more than anyone I've ever seen. So now what are all the Democrats that hounded Trump going to do? Can anyone say "hoisted on their own petards"?

Yeah but biden wasnt the president.

In and of itself, it's a crime. Biden should have had classified material when he wasn't in office. I hope they do take him out for a walk on this because this shouldn't happen. Whomever/whatever security apparatus we have in place needs to be drastically overhauled if classified material can be missing for years and nobody know where it is. One would think this stuff should be audited more aggressively.

As for the politics of it...the right wingers blew their load on Trump (as they always do) and it's funny watching them try to gin up some scandal when their blob committed a much more egregious crime of the same nature and fought to keep top secret documents even after they were discovered missing.

Biden= VP
Trump= POTOS

See the difference?

Aides to U.S. President Joe Biden have discovered at least one additional batch of classified documents in a location separate from the Washington, D.C., office he used after serving as vice president, NBC News reported on Wednesday, citing an unnamed source.

Biden aides have been searching for additional classified materials that might be in other locations after a set of classified documents were found in November at a Washington think tank, according to NBC News.

Biden aides? Is that the same as FBI?

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location -NBC News | Law-Order

th

Looks like they want to remove the Big Guy from office and install someone else for the next two years.

Wonder what else will come out in the next couple of months...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back