Biden enacts "restrictions" at the border??? LMAO!

Option 3, you move to another country.

I'll take a person that wants America to be great over pretty much anyone else. You can't be very old, probably pre date American pride and loving your country was something we all did, we said the pledge in school and so on.
I`ll never love any country. It can`t love you back. We said the pledge in elementary school and took busses to D.C. to protest a rotten war in high school. I don`t fly anyone`s flag.

Good job Biden. Some steps had to be taken to curb the influx after Republicans are basically incentivizing illegal border crossings by offering free bus/ plane rides to other areas of the country for work.

It won't be enough though untill Congress fixes amnesty and VISA laws and Biden goes after employers.

Why would Biden do that? He and his party want them here. That's why he reversed or rescinded all of Trump's successful border policies. He stopped the border wall construction on his first day in office. It was one of his top priorities.

Why would Biden do that? He and his party want them here.

Because of lobbyists I would guess. Ag, construction, food processing industries pay big money to keep the fed out of their hair.

That's why he reversed or rescinded all of Trump's successful border policies. He stopped the border wall construction on his first day in office. It was one of his top priorities.
Trump's policies, while somewhat of a detergent, are a drop in the bucket for the overall problem.

Because of lobbyists I would guess. Ag, construction, food processing industries pay big money to keep the fed out of their hair.

And your evidence of this is what?

Trump's policies, while somewhat of a detergent, are a drop in the bucket for the overall problem.

Trump is the only President of our lifetime that took this problem and did productive things to stop it. We were moving forward with controlling illegal immigration, and when Dementia got in, we went backwards full throttle.

And your evidence of this is what?

What evidence are you referring too? You don't think lobbyists in those organizations give money to politicians?

Trump is the only President of our lifetime that took this problem and did productive things to stop it.

No he didn't. His policies were a tiny nick in a problem that will require congressional law changes for visa and amnesty laws. It will require a hugely expanded ICE who travels the country hitting job sites for illegals and dining the employers so harshly, it is more expensive to hire illegals then it is Americans. We need to stop accepting payroll taxes from known illegals instead of ignoring it.

We were moving forward with controlling illegal immigration, and when Dementia got in, we went backwards full throttle.
No we're not. We are politicizing it for votes by screaming, pointing fingers and putting bandaids on it instead of taking the time to create real legislation.

What evidence are you referring too? You don't think lobbyists in those organizations give money to politicians?

Sure they do, but not to have illegals in this country that they will get in trouble for hiring them.

No he didn't. His policies were a tiny nick in a problem that will require congressional law changes for visa and amnesty laws. It will require a hugely expanded ICE who travels the country hitting job sites for illegals and dining the employers so harshly, it is more expensive to hire illegals then it is Americans. We need to stop accepting payroll taxes from known illegals instead of ignoring it.

Trump's policies were the best when it came to dramatically slowing down illegal crossings. His stay in Mexico policy proved to be very successful. His threat of foreign aid to Mexico unless they stopped people at their borders from crossing over to ours was another huge success. Applying for asylum at a US embassy in your own country stopped a lot of them as well. Title 42 that Dementia is trying to get rid of was another home run.

There is nothing wrong with our immigration policies and never was. When Trump enforced those policies along with the additional ones he made pretty much got the problem under control.

No we're not. We are politicizing it for votes by screaming, pointing fingers and putting bandaids on it instead of taking the time to create real legislation.

We didn't have real legislation under Trump because of RINO Ryan and the two years of a Democrat led Congress that fought every Trump policy they could. What they couldn't stop, their commie courts did...... at least temporarily. But when all the puzzle pieces were put in place, they were proven to be very successful.

"Restrictions"? Yeah..........uh huh.

What Biden does is rescind Trumps policies and laws, then restarts them and calls them HIS!!!

Just like he closed down the nation, destroying businesses and losing MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people their jobs.......then a year later says he's "created millions of jobs", when it's just people getting back jobs they lost BECAUSE of him!!!!

AND he did the SAME thing with oil/gas!!!! And he's gonna keep on being a fake, fraud, and psychopathic liar until he's dragged out of the White House!

Biden is a complete fucking asshole.

He should be impeached.

Sure they do, but not to have illegals in this country that they will get in trouble for hiring them.

Not enough trouble to keep them from doing it. This the problem.

Trump's policies were the best when it came to dramatically slowing down illegal crossings. His stay in Mexico policy proved to be very successful. His threat of foreign aid to Mexico unless they stopped people at their borders from crossing over to ours was another huge success. Applying for asylum at a US embassy in your own country stopped a lot of them as well. Title 42 that Dementia is trying to get rid of was another home run.

There is nothing wrong with our immigration policies and never was. When Trump enforced those policies along with the additional ones he made pretty much got the problem under control.

Nothing wrong with our amnesty laws and VISA programs? Are you kidding me? Why do you think all these illegals can come in and claim amnesty?

Did you know that about half of all illegals in America entered legally but overstayed their visa?

You may want to do some research on these things because we need Congress to address them.

We didn't have real legislation under Trump because of RINO Ryan and the two years of a Democrat led Congress that fought every Trump policy they could. What they couldn't stop, their commie courts did...... at least temporarily. But when all the puzzle pieces were put in place, they were proven to be very successful.
Yawn, said every voter ever.

Please, by all means, show me the bills Repubs submitted that addressed visa and amnesty laws but were rejected by Ryan and Democrats.

Not enough trouble to keep them from doing it. This the problem.

No, the problem is that our justice system requires somebody to be proven guilty. That means it's up to the state to prove that such industries knew they were indeed hiring illegals. If they can't prove that, then they have no real case. This gets increasingly harder to do because the drug lords that help get these people into the country also provide them with identity that's almost fool proof. The ones that don't use drug lords get fake ID off the internet.

Then there are still leftist judges around that support illegals when it comes to hiring practices as well.

Nothing wrong with our amnesty laws and VISA programs? Are you kidding me? Why do you think all these illegals can come in and claim amnesty?

Did you know that about half of all illegals in America entered legally but overstayed their visa?

You may want to do some research on these things because we need Congress to address them.

Well if you are talking about making VISA's and green cards more difficult to get, then I'm on board with that. But immigration reform to a leftist only means letting more of them in and reducing qualifications to let them in. But again, you need leadership that really wants to address the problem first.

Yawn, said every voter ever.

Please, by all means, show me the bills Repubs submitted that addressed visa and amnesty laws but were rejected by Ryan and Democrats.

Biden is a complete fucking asshole.

He should be impeached.

Yes he should, especially now that he got busted for keeping top secret and classified documents he shouldn't have had as vice President, you know, the same kinds of documents that led to the Mar-A-Lago raid of Trump's home. The difference is that Trump had presidential authority to declassify and keep what he wanted. A VP does not have that kind of power unless delegated to him by the President.

Biden should make an offer. We`ll take the immigrants if they`ll take our MAGAs.

DjmU6qoXgAA4aR9.jpg

Good job Biden. Some steps had to be taken to curb the influx after Republicans are basically incentivizing illegal border crossings by offering free bus/ plane rides to other areas of the country for work.

It won't be enough though untill Congress fixes amnesty and VISA laws and Biden goes after employers.

This his the BIGGEST job of PROJECTION I've seen yet!!!

Wow!!!! How many locks DID you have to pick to slither out of the mental asylum???

Biden should make an offer. We`ll take the immigrants if they`ll take our MAGAs.
maybe you should move to Mexico?
I'd love a one-for-one swap of American welfare layabouts for Mexican workers. But only if there were a way to keep the Mexican workers from ever getting welfare.

I'd even be willing to keep sending the checks to the American welfare dolees, as the sole form of financial aid to Mexico. The American expats could live like kings and queens in Mexico off of monthly welfare checks.

Mexico would have to deal with the welfare princes and princesses, though.

Why would Biden do that? He and his party want them here. That's why he reversed or rescinded all of Trump's successful border policies. He stopped the border wall construction on his first day in office. It was one of his top priorities.
You`ve had discussions with Biden and all of the other Democrats? We have 10.5 million job openings and I don`t care if the people baking my pizza have dark skin or not. They can`t be any worse than our MAGA subversives.

You`ve had discussions with Biden and all of the other Democrats? We have 10.5 million job openings and I don`t care if the people baking my pizza have dark skin or not. They can`t be any worse than our MAGA subversives.

You don't need to talk to every Democrat to know their stance on it. All you need to do is read the news, such as Dementia trying to get rid of Title 42 which will more than double the disaster than we have now. All you need to do is listen to television interviews and clips when they speak on the subject.

So now that the Democrat have conditioned people not to work, the solution to our labor problems are bringing in a slew of third worlders to make your pizza? I have a better solution: For people physically and mentally capable of working, cut their government benefits so that they will have no choice but to work for a living.

Forum List

Back