Biden enacts "restrictions" at the border??? LMAO!

"Restrictions"? Yeah..........uh huh.

What Biden does is rescind Trumps policies and laws, then restarts them and calls them HIS!!!

Just like he closed down the nation, destroying businesses and losing MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people their jobs.......then a year later says he's "created millions of jobs", when it's just people getting back jobs they lost BECAUSE of him!!!!

AND he did the SAME thing with oil/gas!!!! And he's gonna keep on being a fake, fraud, and psychopathic liar until he's dragged out of the White House!

But the Borg collective believes it all.

You mean the same Pope that lives behind a wall with security across the entire place?

I don't sympathize with the Democrat party.
The Vatican wall is 1,200 years old and there are no closed gates. Anyone can walk in.

The Vatican wall is 1,200 years old and there are no closed gates. Anyone can walk in.
This is what abject fear looks like.

Biden should make an offer. We`ll take the immigrants if they`ll take our MAGAs.

Option 3, you move to another country.

I'll take a person that wants America to be great over pretty much anyone else. You can't be very old, probably pre date American pride and loving your country was something we all did, we said the pledge in school and so on.

Option 3, you move to another country.

I'll take a person that wants America to be great over pretty much anyone else. You can't be very old, probably pre date American pride and loving your country was something we all did, we said the pledge in school and so on.
He or she is likely a teen in a Red Chinese indoctrination center.

You howlers don't like hearing the truth about yourselves do you? I must be pretty close to the truth for you all to get so upset. Pitiful.
This number is no longer in service. If you think you reached it in an error, hang up and post again.

Joe Biden should be restricted from this country and be sent on a one-way trip to Mexico.

"Restrictions"? Yeah..........uh huh.

What Biden does is rescind Trumps policies and laws, then restarts them and calls them HIS!!!

Just like he closed down the nation, destroying businesses and losing MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people their jobs.......then a year later says he's "created millions of jobs", when it's just people getting back jobs they lost BECAUSE of him!!!!

AND he did the SAME thing with oil/gas!!!! And he's gonna keep on being a fake, fraud, and psychopathic liar until he's dragged out of the White House!

Good job Biden. Some steps had to be taken to curb the influx after Republicans are basically incentivizing illegal border crossings by offering free bus/ plane rides to other areas of the country for work.

It won't be enough though untill Congress fixes amnesty and VISA laws and Biden goes after employers.

Forum List

Back