Biden: End of Quote. Repeat the line

1657386363166.png

Not debunked. Thats the lie the left puts out there for their kool aid drinkers of which i see you are one. cheers.

watch the faces in the background....becerra and Harris. She's lovin' it. LOLOL She knows his time is limited.

He needs to hurry up and step down. I only have 176 days left to win the bet with my wife he will not be the POTUS in 2023

Bush used to get made fun of a lot for his "Bushisms," but even he wasn't this clueless. It's non-stop with this guy

The most embarrassing president ever in my history of the United States, moving ahead of the brown turd Obammy, who surrendered our troops to Iran, yet Pedo Joe here, said and i quote "A ten year old terminated the presidency". Yet Joe the zombie still lives on. Not even Johnny Carson was as funny as Joe Biteme....

Bush used to get made fun of a lot for his "Bushisms," but even he wasn't this clueless. It's non-stop with this guy

You idiots. He was actually quoting the dissenting opinion of the SC. And he said "end quote" to signify that he has finished the quote. He even corrected himself when he misquoted.

If you retards knew English, this wouldn't surprise you, unfortunately, you don't. Here is the full text:

The dissenting opinion says it as clear as you can possibly say it. And here’s the quote: “Neither law nor facts nor attitudes have provided any new reason to reach a different result than Roe and Casey did.” And that’s has changed — excuse me — and “All that has changed is this Court.” End of quote. “All that has changed is this Court.”

Forum List

Back