Biden: End of Quote. Repeat the line

I'm not sure who that guy is in the back right, but you can see him doing everything he can to not laugh.

Secretary of Health and Human Services​

1657387518945.png

Attachments

• 1657387461685.png
    1657387461685.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 12
You idiots. He was actually quoting the dissenting opinion of the SC. And he said "end quote" to signify that he has finished the quote. He even corrected himself when he misquoted.

If you retards knew English, this wouldn't surprise you, unfortunately, you don't. Here is the full text:

The dissenting opinion says it as clear as you can possibly say it. And here’s the quote: “Neither law nor facts nor attitudes have provided any new reason to reach a different result than Roe and Casey did.” And that’s has changed — excuse me — and “All that has changed is this Court.” End of quote. “All that has changed is this Court.”
Somehow, you’re dumber than Joe Biden, which would put you at stage 7 of Alzheimers.

I'm guessing a teleprompter script person has been fired. Biden is a pretty reliable at read aloud. At least fifth grade level, I would say. But if you want him to repeat the line, you have to repeat the line when you type the speech. No shortcuts.

You idiots. He was actually quoting the dissenting opinion of the SC. And he said "end quote" to signify that he has finished the quote. He even corrected himself when he misquoted.

If you retards knew English, this wouldn't surprise you, unfortunately, you don't. Here is the full text:

The dissenting opinion says it as clear as you can possibly say it. And here’s the quote: “Neither law nor facts nor attitudes have provided any new reason to reach a different result than Roe and Casey did.” And that’s has changed — excuse me — and “All that has changed is this Court.” End of quote. “All that has changed is this Court.”

better-luck-next-time.png

In other words, you retards got nothing? Don't feel too bad. Retards never do. :itsok:

Psychological projection is the process of misinterpreting what is "inside" as coming from "outside".[1] It forms the basis of empathy by the projection of personal experiences to understand someone else's subjective world.[1] In its malignant forms, it is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against disowned and highly negative parts of the self by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others

In other words, you retards got nothing? Don't feel too bad. Retards never do. :itsok:
Why would I feel bad about
Psychological projection is the process of misinterpreting what is "inside" as coming from "outside".[1] It forms the basis of empathy by the projection of personal experiences to understand someone else's subjective world.[1] In its malignant forms, it is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against disowned and highly negative parts of the self by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others
No way Magnus is going to comprehend that

What I want to know is how can people still think he's the one running the country?

Problem is, presidents don't run the country. Never really have. But people think they do because they're so ignorant of what actually goes on in politics.

Reagan was President from Jan 1981 to Jan 1989.

Reagan's administration is the only one not to have raised the minimum wage. The inflation rate, 13.5% in 1980, fell to 4.1% in 1988, in part because the Federal Reserve increased interest rates (prime rate peaking at 20.5% in August 1981).

Reaganomics - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Reaganomics

The inflation rate, 13.5% in 1980, fell to 4.1% in 1988, in part because the Federal Reserve increased interest rates (prime rate peaking at 20.5% in August 1981).

A byproduct of Reagan's prosperity was much, much lower inflation?

A byproduct of Reagan's prosperity was much, much lower inflation?
I voted for Reagan, both times. The point being, prosperity did raise inflation to an alarming rate, a lot of it happening before Reagan took office.

I think the Fed raising interests to above 20% had something to do with it.

Problem is, presidents don't run the country.
I wouldn't put it quite that way, but Presidents are limited if their party is not in control of Congress, which is Biden's problem. In control is defined as filibuster proof and not having Democrats who ally themselves with Republicans.

It is more accurate to say that Presidents have very little control over the economy. Americans do not know that.

I voted for Reagan, both times. The point being, prosperity did raise inflation to an alarming rate, a lot of it happening before Reagan took office.

But you said inflation was a byproduct of prosperity.
Reagan's prosperity brought more production, not more inflation.

Massive prosperity, with a huge decline in inflation.

With the prosperity?

I wouldn't put it quite that way, but Presidents are limited if their party is not in control of Congress, which is Biden's problem. In control is defined as filibuster proof and not having Democrats who ally themselves with Republicans.

It is more accurate to say that Presidents have very little control over the economy. Americans do not know that.

Presidents are limited in many, many ways.

First, they don't make the laws. They just enforce the laws. While at the same time trying to make laws, control policy and the like. Really they're 1/3rd of the government internally. Externally a president has more power.
That many Americans don't know this is ignorance. Which is a big part of politics.

Presidents are limited in many, many ways.

First, they don't make the laws. They just enforce the laws. While at the same time trying to make laws, control policy and the like. Really they're 1/3rd of the government internally. Externally a president has more power.
That many Americans don't know this is ignorance. Which is a big part of politics.
So you are saying Veggie Joe had nothing to do with the jobs 'created' on his watch despite his claim that he did that.

Forum List

Back