Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

I don't give two shits about Canada and you should stop blabbing about the USA. You simply don't count

I don’t give a rats ass what you care about. You’re just a QAnon fool who doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground.

You’re an advertisement for the dangers of home schooling.

And someday, tahu is going to show us the evidence.

It just won't be anytime soon.

But don't worry. He has faith. This is totally unlike the previous hundred times the Trump cult made such accusations. This time, it's for real! Really it is! You just wait!
Why would you care? You’ll just deny it anyway. You’re a hack.

You act like whoever wins the US election, has no consequences on the rest of the world, and that’s simply not true.

We get stuck with your president too. And we get stuck with the consequences of having you clowns as part of our strategic alliances and trading partners.

Canada long ago learned not to follow your country down the crazy rabbit holes you go down every 40 years or so, but you people are easily lead to the dark side.
You’re not very smart.

I really have no interest in your cheerleading...or anything else you blabber about

This is bad for Biden. A blind person can see it
libs remind me of how people "loved" hitler and stood by him even after they found out about the death camps and etc.

wow, if I was going to make someone my "cult leader," I'd find someone at least half ass worth it

libs remind me of how people "loved" hitler and stood by him even after they found out about the death camps and etc.

wow, if I was going to make someone my "cult leader," I'd find someone at least half ass worth it
How as that even remotely responsive?

There's just too much out there to be ignored.

The explosive new evidence of Biden family's breathtaking corruption

Hyperbole. Innuendo, y'all sound like jackals.

I have yet to see one stitch of evidence of Joe Biden receiving a nickel.

Hunter Biden is private citizen, and doing business abroad is legal. That he made money isn't proof of corruption, all you have is people at Fox News, and the House Committee, tossing the term around,which is innuendo, but where is the evidence that Joe Biden recieved a nickel? Where is it?

Where the fuck is it?

You make a claim, you provide a link, but you haven't demonstrated in your post what, precisely, constitutes corruption. Saying it's corruption is NOT corruption. YOu have to prove it.

A shell company is a legal entity and not evidence of corruption, per se. There are several legit reasons for having a shall company. Hell, Trump had 500 of them. You have to corroborate it being for illegal purposes.

As for SARs, it says right on the govt website, are NOT proof of wrong doing.

Everything you've provided doesn't rise above innuendo.

It won't hold up under cross examination in a court of law.

You'll need to see Joes bank statements. Where are the cancelled checks or direct deposits with Joe's name on them? Are there any taped conversations, are there any documents with Joes name on it?

Show this forum the evidence, instead of pointing to Fox News, a notorious agency for lies (having been held liable for a $787 MILLION BUCKS lawsuit for lying). So, you'll have to do better than this.

Last edited:
I don’t give a rats ass what you care about. You’re just a QAnon fool who doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground.

You’re an advertisement for the dangers of home schooling.
^^^

Leftard with a bad attitude.

:p

So, there are plenty of allegation's BIDEN committed crimes. Why isn't he held to the same standard as Trump?

Because the actual evidence doesn't support the allegations, that's why. With Trump, we have incontrovertible evidence, as in audio tapes.

Forum List

Back