Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

So how many Biden indictments was that? Round to the nearest 10. I'm not expecting precision out of you.

I'll even give you an example.

Trump is under 34 felony indictments in New York State. Trump is under 37 felony indictments in federal court.

What's 34 + 37? 71!

Round to the nearest 10 and you get 70 indictments for Trump.

Now you try.
Who cares?

Everyone knows about the libwits and their lawfare.

You fuckers ABUSE the law. You scumbags are much worse than the right ever was.

You remember the homes for wayward girls? You're that.

Who cares?

Or.....Trump is being held accountable.

None of your elaborate conspiracy required.

And yet you have no evidence. Just like you had no evidence against Hillary Clinton.

25 plus investigations, not a single charge.
Are you kidding.?

The FBI director testified under oath and detailed the crimes Mrs Clinton committed. The corruption of the Obama Justice department let her off the hook. Right after the AG had a private meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac of an airport.

Are you kidding.?

The FBI director testified under oath and detailed the crimes Mrs Clinton committed. The corruption of the Obama Justice department let her off the hook. Right after the AG had a private meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac of an airport.

The FBI director found no actions that justified any charges.

Not under the entire Trump administration.

Not under Barr. Not in the Durham investigation.

Absolutely nothing.

The FBI director found no actions that justified any charges.

Not under the entire Trump administration.

Not under Barr. Not in the Durham investigation.

Absolutely nothing.
Actually he did, but he parsed words over the issue of negligence or recklessness. The fix was in with Hillary Clinton. There’s a standard with her which puts her above the law.

The Justice department under Trump never re-opened an investigation of her illegal handling of classified information. Durham wasn’t investigating that either, you uniformed dumb-ass

Actually he did, but he parsed words over the issue of negligence or recklessness.

Actually, he didn't. The FBI director cited NO action by Hillary Clinton worth of any charges.

You've imagined that you know what he 'really' meant. And of course, you're hopelessly irrelevant.

Durham found no such charges. Barr found no such charges. The entire Trump administration, with 4 years to act, found nothing.

Your imagination isn't a legal standard.

Who cares?

Only brain washed functional moron GOP base voters know about law fare. Funny how they never put any of this evidence into a courtroom, because that would be a crime, lying to a court.

Actually, he didn't. The FBI director cited NO action by Hillary Clinton worth of any charges.

You've imagined that you know what he 'really' meant. And of course, you're hopelessly irrelevant.

Durham found no such charges. Barr found no such charges. The entire Trump administration, with 4 years to act, found nothing.

You are either uniformed or a hack or both.

Barr’s Justice department didn’t re-open the Clinton office investigation. It wanr part of Durham’s investigation either.

You are either uniformed or a hack or both.

Barr’s Justice department didn’t re-open the Clinton office investigation. It wanr part of Durham’s investigation either.

Then educate me.

Show me what action that Hillary Clinton took that the FBI Director felt warranted any charges.

Or Bill Barr. Or John Durham. Or any prosecutor in the DOJ during any of the 4 years of the Trump administration.

I'll wait.

No, the only liar who is “imagining things” is you, as usual...

Now you cry and whine about the sources and move the goalposts again....

Then educate me.

Show me what action that Hillary Clinton took that the FBI Director felt warranted any charges.

Or Bill Barr. Or John Durham. Or any prosecutor in the DOJ during any of the 4 years of the Trump administration.

I'll wait.
You’re an idiot. You’ve already got what you’re asking for.

No, the only liar who is “imagining things” is you, as usual...

Now you cry and whine about the sources and move the goalposts again....

That is crap GOP propaganda for Super Dupes only.

Forum List

Back