Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

Then show us Comer demonstrating that so much as a penny from any one of those accounts when to Joe Biden.

I can show you video of Comer admitting he can't.
Comer does have that famous witness that's facing a multiple count federal indictment, including for selling arms to Iran and oil from Iran.

If you say so. It's not like you've been totally incorrect about dates before.
You mean the date that was just now released about the "sealed indictment"? Assuming your article is even true, the article literally just came out. Sorry, but i cant follow every single piece of news that releases each day. It might take a day or two before it makes its way to me.

YOU are wrong about THIS date though. He met with them in Brussels 6 months prior.

Comer does have that famous witness that's facing a multiple count federal indictment, including for selling arms to Iran and oil from Iran.
You mean the guy that the Bidens worked with at Burisma? Yes, they worked with MANY shady people.

You mean the date that was just now released about the "sealed indictment"? Assuming your article is even true, the article literally just came out. Sorry, but i cant follow every single piece of news that releases each day. It might take a day or two before it makes its way to me.

YOU are wrong about THIS date though. He met with them in Brussels 6 months prior.
The meeting in Brussels was March 29, 2019 according to your indictment.

But maybe you think the DoJ doesn’t know when they met with Gal Luft.

Check out page 54 of the indictment.

You’re guilty of not being able to tell the difference between an indictment being filed and an indictment being unsealed. Your right wing media does you a disservice and keeps facts from you to keep you aligned with their narrative.

Of course you never question them, but you should.

Forum List

Back