Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

So, there are plenty of allegation's BIDEN committed crimes. Why isn't he held to the same standard as Trump?

Evidence.

There's overwhelming evidence that Trump committed specific crimes. Pages 9 through 43 of his indictment is thorough and damning.

Y'all can't factually establish Joe Biden is guilty of a parking ticket.

Or maybe Joe Biden and Garland are corrupt? Ever consider that super obvious possibility?
So what are you saying? That Biden and Garland were able to fabricate a case against Gal Luft on the off chance that he ever tries to become a whistleblower for Republicans?

I hope you’re not saying that because it would be incredibly dumb.

Biden was using the DOJ like a weapon against him. Why WOULDNT he flee?

He reported that the Bidens were taking bribes. They found his testimony to be so credible that they sent 8 lawyers to hear him testify in Brussels. 6 months later he was being hunted by the same lawyer he reported the bribery to.

If the above is true, why the fuck WOULDNT he run? As of this point ive only seen lies and corruption with the Bidens and the DOJ. Do you honestly expect anyone who isnt a Joe cheerleader to trust them at this point? I mean seriously, what the fuck do you expect people to think?

everyone should understand that Biden is untouchable.

So what are you saying? That Biden and Garland were able to fabricate a case against Gal Luft on the off chance that he ever tries to become a whistleblower for Republicans?

I hope you’re not saying that because it would be incredibly dumb.
Im saying that they hold it over his head to keep his mouth shut. If its sealed and they never move on the indictment because he is keeping silent, no one will ever know that it happened.

He very well might be guilty of crimes. I have no idea because the DOJ is just making accusations. I have no clue what their evidence is, but i will tell you this much, they have LESS evidence against Luft than we currently have on the Bidens, thats for fuck sure.

Gal Luft was already indicted before he became a 'whistleblower'. And of course Gal Luft has absolutely nothing to back any of his claims.

Not one document, not one lick of proof for anything.

But MAGA accept the factually baseless accusations of an indicted agent of China as gospel truth, backed by nothing.

Dipshits are gonna dip.

Gal Luft was already indicted before he became a 'whistleblower'. And of course Gal Luft has absolutely nothing to back any of his claims.

Not one document, not one lick of proof for anything.

But MAGA accept the factually baseless accusations of an indicted agent of China as gospel truth, backed by nothing.

Dipshits are gonna dip.
No, he was a whistleblower first, i assure you. Go to your sources and check the dates. You will see that im correct.

Why would they seal that particular indictment in the first god damn place?
Im saying that they hold it over his head to keep his mouth shut. If its sealed and they never move on the indictment, no one will ever know that it happened.

Good theory, except the law says that an indicted person has to be brought to trial within 70 days, or the indictment become null and void.

Once an indictment is filed with the court, the criminal case can proceed. By Federal law, once an indictment is filed and the defendant is aware of it, the case must proceed to trial within 70 days.

A violation of the speedy trial rule means that any conviction and sentence must be wiped out, and the charges must be dismissed if the case has not reached trial. The federal Speedy Trial Act provides some instruction for federal cases.

I and millions more would love to see Biden defend himself in a court of law.
If this ever goes to trial, the jury will be overwhelmed with evidence of bribery and Joe wont have a single valid reason for his family taking in this much money. He has never said how that money was earned, despite the fact that he is being accused of bribery. I think that says it all.

We don't know that. Brandon had a lot more reasons to prostitute himself, being white trash and all.
Sure, because you say so. Where is the evidence that Dark Brandon who owns MAGA is a crook? You have none.

We enjoy watching MAGA sigh and cry and ask why their lies are swatted aside.

Good theory, except the law says that an indicted person has to be brought to trial within 70 days, or the indictment become null and void.

Once an indictment is filed with the court, the criminal case can proceed. By Federal law, once an indictment is filed and the defendant is aware of it, the case must proceed to trial within 70 days.

A violation of the speedy trial rule means that any conviction and sentence must be wiped out, and the charges must be dismissed if the case has not reached trial. The federal Speedy Trial Act provides some instruction for federal cases.

They indicted him two weeks ago, waaaayyyy past the 70 day mark.

No, he was a whistleblower first, i assure you. Go to your sources and check the dates. You will see that im correct.

You assure me, huh? When did he 'whistleblow', backed with what evidence?

If this ever goes to trial, the jury will be overwhelmed with evidence of bribery and Joe wont have a single valid reason for his family taking in this much money.
Nobody needs a reason for taking in a lot of money. That in itself is not a crime. You can catch somebody with a bag full of cash, but that doesn't prove he stole it.

Forum List

Back