Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

What makes you think he is guilty? Why did they wait so many years to charge him? Why did they suddenly charge him a day after he released a video detailing the Biden bribery scheme? You would have to be a fucking idiot to not believe the DOJ is being weaponized.
Because he fled the country and was in hiding in a foreign country.

U.S. Attorney Announces Charges Against Co-Director Of Think Tank For Acting As An Unregistered Foreign Agent, Trafficking In Arms, Violating U.S. Sanctions Against Iran, And Making False Statements To Federal Agents

You'd have to be a moron to not think the original story was a little fishy. I man, c'mon, the computer shop repairman was legally blind and couldn't even say if it was Hunter Biden who gave it to him. That's just so convenient. It was obviously fishy to the point that one of the main authors of the story took their name off the article. Combine that with everything we know about how Russians operate, everyone is right to be suspicious.

That could have been avoided if Rudy had just given the drive to other people to examine properly but he didn't do that. I don't really know why, but he has indicated he didn't really want other people looking at it before the election, maybe because he wanted to control the narrative. That backfired.

Truth be told, there wasn't all that much incriminating information on the laptop. It's been years and we have yet to see any real smoking guns.
Your posts get more ridiculous and dishonest every time.

No he was not. He was indicted like two weeks ago you fool. :cuckoo:
The indictment was unsealed two weeks ago.

LUFT, a dual U.S.-Israeli citizen, was indicted on November 1, 2022, and arrested on February 17, 2023, in the Republic of Cyprus based on the charges in the Indictment. LUFT subsequently fled after being released on bail while extradition proceedings were pending and remains a fugitive.

Maybe Ruby didn't turn it in because he didn't trust the FBI and for good reason.

As far as incriminating evidence, having sex with underage girls is pretty incriminating. If nothing else, one would think that any Democrat with any sense of moral decency would have a very poor opinion of Hunter. One would also think that with this poor opinion it wouldn't be too far fetched to believe that it wasn't beneath Hunter to be involved in some shady stuff with foreign governments. Couple his bad character with the information we have available and it looks pretty bad for the entire family.... at least to sensible folks.
The FBI already had the laptop.

He didn’t want it turned over to any other media organizations who actually have legitimate journalists who would have examined it for authenticity.

There’s no evidence he was having sex with underage girls on the laptop.

So why was it sealed until the day after he made a video detailing the bribery scheme? This news hurts your case, it doesnt help. :cuckoo:
Well, maybe it’s because Comer is making a big deal about him and using his statement to attack the DoJ.

The news that the “whistleblower” is under indictment for very serious crimes doesn’t hurt my case. It makes Comer look like a goddamn moron.

Well, maybe it’s because Comer is making a big deal about him and using his statement to attack the DoJ.

The news that the “whistleblower” is under indictment for very serious crimes doesn’t hurt my case. It makes Comer look like a goddamn moron.

He faces a maximum prison term of 100 years on the felony counts he's been indicted for. Of course he will probably get less if convicted, but he's facing serious jail time. Which might explain why he would make up a story in hopes that the republican congress would grant him immunity from prosecution in return for his testimony.

Because he fled the country and was in hiding in a foreign country.

U.S. Attorney Announces Charges Against Co-Director Of Think Tank For Acting As An Unregistered Foreign Agent, Trafficking In Arms, Violating U.S. Sanctions Against Iran, And Making False Statements To Federal Agents
Biden was using the DOJ like a weapon against him. Why WOULDNT he flee?

He reported that the Bidens were taking bribes. They found his testimony to be so credible that they sent 8 lawyers to hear him testify in Brussels. 6 months later he was being hunted by the same lawyer he reported the bribery to.

If the above is true, why the fuck WOULDNT he run? As of this point ive only seen lies and corruption with the Bidens and the DOJ. Do you honestly expect anyone who isnt a Joe cheerleader to trust them at this point? I mean seriously, what the fuck do you expect people to think?

Your posts get lazier and lazier.

There’s no argument here, you’re just hiding under the covers and hoping we ignore the holes in your story.
You just spew bullshit non stop. Does your own integrity EVER come into play?

You claim he was indicted two weeks ago.

You are seriously uninformed. He was indicted November 1 2022.
So claims the DOJ. Why in the fucking world would i take anything they say at face value at this point? Why would they seal that particular indictment in the first god damn place? Were they sitting on it as a form of blackmail against him, and then the day after he releases a video they drop their nuclear bomb?

Or maybe Joe Biden and Garland are corrupt? Ever consider that super obvious possibility?

You just spew bullshit non stop. Does your own integrity EVER come into play?
What bullshit? You tried to tell me Gal Luft was indicted two weeks ago and your own link proved you wrong.

Where’s your integrity?

Biden was using the DOJ like a weapon against him. Why WOULDNT he flee?

He reported that the Bidens were taking bribes. They found his testimony to be so credible that they sent 8 lawyers to hear him testify in Brussels. 6 months later he was being hunted by the same lawyer he reported the bribery to.

If the above is true, why the fuck WOULDNT he run? As of this point ive only seen lies and corruption with the Bidens and the DOJ. Do you honestly expect anyone who isnt a Joe cheerleader to trust them at this point? I mean seriously, what the fuck do you expect people to think?

So claims the DOJ. Why in the fucking world would i take anything they say at face value at this point? Why would they seal that particular indictment in the first god damn place? Were they sitting on it as a form of blackmail against him, and then the day after he releases a video they drop their nuclear bomb?
Because it's in the federal court records

Forum List

Back