Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

So are you claiming to know the future? If you’re pointing to testimony that hasnt happened yet, you must.
I know what Comer has been saying. I know you will claim he is a liar, but you cant back that up. Comer hasnt lied a single time yet. On Monday Devon Archer will testify that Joe Biden was personally in at least a couple dozen business meetings.

I know what Comer has been saying. I know you will claim he is a liar, but you cant back that up. Comer hasnt lied a single time yet. On Monday Devon Archer will testify that Joe Biden was personally in at least a couple dozen business meetings.
Comer claimed Gal Luft was a credible witness which is a lie given he’s currently charged with lying to the DoJ. He also claimed he was charged in retribution for talking to their committee which is a lie given he was charged before Republicans took power in 2023.

So you don’t have a witness. You have what Comer claims about a witness.

Which makes you a liar.

Comer claimed Gal Luft was a credible witness which is a lie given he’s currently charged with lying to the DoJ. He also claimed he was charged in retribution for talking to their committee which is a lie given he was charged before Republicans took power in 2023.

Which makes you a liar.
The Corrupt DOJ that is protecting the Bidens? Why the fuck would you expect anyone to believe their accusation againsylt him? They are charging him with a FARA violation for working at the same company as Hunter, who ALSO didnt register as a foreign agent. Charge one but not the other? Charge him AFTER he reports bribery at the top level? Nah bro. This stinks to high heaven.

The Corrupt DOJ that is protecting the Bidens? Why the fuck would you expect anyone to believe their accusation againsylt him? They are charging him with a FARA violation for working at the same company as Hunter, who ALSO didnt register as a foreign agent. horseshit. Charge one but not the other? Charge him AFTER he reports bribery at the top level? Nah bro.
You clearly haven’t been well informed by your media.

He’s being charged with FARA for throwing money at a Trump advisor to push pro-China narratives. He’s also being charged a lot of other stuff including weapons trafficking and brokering deals for Iranian oil.

Why didn’t Comer mention any of that when he told you this witness was credible?

Which makes you a liar.
What makes you think he is guilty? Why did they wait so many years to charge him? Why did they suddenly charge him a day after he released a video detailing the Biden bribery scheme? You would have to be a fucking idiot to not believe the DOJ is being weaponized.

What makes you think he is guilty? Why did they wait so many years to charge him? Why did they suddenly charge him a day after he released a video detailing the Biden bribery scheme?
He was charged in November 2022.

The DoJ doesn’t prosecute people for fun. They convict over 90% of everyone they charge. So just playing the odds, he’s probably guilty.

But moreover, people who flee justice seem like they’re guilty to me. Call me crazy.

Leftists: "must protect the tater at all costs"

Meanwhile virtually everyone knows something stinks

Forum List

Back