Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

When you say eye witness. Eye witness to what?
Is he claiming he witnessed when they rolled a wheelbarrel of cash into Joe's garage?
Joe Biden, in a meeting, asking for money in exchange for favors... aka "bribery".

Rational people should discuss the potential for the crimes having happened and how it is affecting our country.

We are not the courts.
Funny. Talking about potential crimes, as if they actually happened.

I didn't realize this was just a hypothetical "what if?"

Do you see any scenario more likely than Bribery? A metric shit ton of evidence points to bribery. What evidence do you have that their business was legit? Dont spin, dont deflect, just answer the question HONESTLY.

Is that what is required in your mind to show potential guilt?

No, that is what the courts require to show ACTUAL guilt.

Potential means nothing. I have the potential to be president of the United States.
But I don't lose sleep waiting for campaign contributions to start rolling in.

Joe Biden, in a meeting, asking for money in exchange for favors... aka "bribery".
And who was Joe asking.
I hope it wasn't a meeting with Hunter where he said he'd let him borrow the Vette, if he reimbursed Joe for the gas.

Do you see any scenario more likely than Bribery? A metric shit ton of evidence points to bribery. What evidence do you have that their business was legit? Dont spin, dont deflect, just answer the question HONESTLY.
There are many scenarios more likely than bribery.

How about simple fraud?

Akin to Hunter Biden selling somebody the Brooklyn Bridge. Only he tells the buyer that he's got to shell out an extra 10% to bribe the Mayor.

And who was Joe asking.
I hope it wasn't a meeting with Hunter where he said he'd let him borrow the Vette, if he reimbursed Joe for the gas.
Why the fuck would you "hope" it isnt that? Stop saying weird shit. Why do you keep deflecting?

There are many scenarios more likely than bribery.

How about simple fraud?

Akin to Hunter Biden selling somebody the Brooklyn Bridge. Only he tells the buyer that he's got to shell out an extra 10% to bribe the Mayor.
Where is your evidence to support that theory? You cant say its more likely if you have no evidence.

Where is your evidence to support that theory?
Hey, i'm just making the same kind of wild-ass "potential" that you're talking about.

Only mine is based on rational thought of somebody familiar with the law, like how would a lawyer do it, in order to get away with it.

Hey, i'm just making the same kind of wild-ass "potential" that you're talking about.

Only mine is based on rational thought of somebody familiar with the law, like how would a lawyer do it, in order to get away with it.
I have mountains of evidence to support my theory. You have nothing. You arent being honest.

Of course, you did.

For 7 years you guys have been pushing hypotheticals that never came true.

Forum List

Back