Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

OK

Then let’s do this..
Provide one shred of evidence of the President receiving money that was not reported
Provide one shred of evidence of Biden providing special services
There are emails, text messages, witness, etc. What the fuck are you talking about?

OK

Then let’s do this..
Provide one shred of evidence of the President receiving money that was not reported
Provide one shred of evidence of Biden providing special services

I will wait……

There are emails, text messages, witness, etc. What the fuck are you talking about?

Do you need his request translated?

Even Congressman Comer wasn't able to find any money transfers to Joe Biden.

I can easily show you one with a quick google search. Im not going to though. You will just ask for it again in the next thread, so its clearly a waste of my time.
There's a claim that Joe Biden received $5 million. That would be 500 transfers of under $10,000, in order to avoid BSA records.

Under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) of 1970, financial institutions are required to report certain transactions to the IRS. This includes wire transfers over $10,000, which are subject to reporting under the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act (31 U.S.C. 5311 et seq.).

Do you need his request translated?

Even Congressman Comer wasn't able to find any money transfers to Joe Biden.
NOt yet, but that doesnt mean there isnt a shitload of evidence that suggests that he was engaged in bribery, among multiple other crimes.

Do you need me to translate all the internal Burisma emails and text messages for you? Will you need a translator next Monday when Devon Archer testifies that he personally witnessed Joe directly engaged in this scheme on DOZENS of occasions?

There's a claim that Joe Biden received $5 million. That would be 500 transfers of under $10,000, in order to avoid BSA records.

Under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) of 1970, financial institutions are required to report certain transactions to the IRS. This includes wire transfers over $10,000, which are subject to reporting under the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act (31 U.S.C. 5311 et seq.).
And thats exactly what they did. They broke down the payments into smaller payments. Its what criminals do.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
And thats exactly what they did. They broke down the payments into smaller payments. Its what criminals do.
There would have to be 500 such transfers.
Do you suggest Joe Biden has 500 different bank accounts to hide the money in. Because the IRS has his SSN on every account. and a 1099 if the account collected any interest.

A 1099-INT tax form is a record that someone — a bank or other entity — paid you interest. If you earned more than $10 in interest from a bank, brokerage or other financial institution, you'll receive a 1099-INT.

Forum List

Back