Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

Bribery? :eek:
Treason? :eek:

You do realize you need actual evidence..
Bribery means…..I give you this in return for that

You have none of it
Biden admitted to it on camera because he is dumb AND senile. He thought he was bragging when he talked about getting the prosecutor fired, but he actually incriminated himself terribly. That video is going to sink him.

Biden admitted to it on camera because he is dumb AND senile. He thought he was bragging when he talked about getting the prosecutor fired, but he actually incriminated himself terribly. That video is going to sink him.
FAIL again on your part

Biden, representing the UNITED STATES with our EU allies insisted on getting rid of a corrupt prosecutor

Produce the evidence along with the allegations.
We have. Weve produced a ton of evidence. You will continue deny every shred of it. You are demanding that anything short of a fucking video tape doesnt count, but when do investigators ever have a god damn video of the accused committing a financial crime? That isnt how they obtain convictions in 99.99999999% of all cases.

You are dishonest.

We have. Weve produced a ton of evidence. You will continue deny every shred of it. You are demanding that anything short of a fucking video tape doesnt count, but when do investigators ever have a god damn video of the accused committing a financial crime? That isnt how they obtain convictions in 99.99999999% of all cases.

You are dishonest.
Why can’t we see it?

"Biden, representing the UNITED STATES with our EU allies insisted on getting rid of a corrupt prosecutor"

That was absolutely the narrative, a very critical narrative, it turns out,
and one that was dispersed to the Cult to disseminate.

It is as true as the bat/covid narrative.

You been shown MANY times, but for some weird fucking reason you come back and ask the same weird shit in the very next thread about it.

You keep claiming that and then come up with nothing

You keep claiming that and then come up with nothing
No, ive shown YOU in particular MANY times. Im not posting it again for you. Your dishonesty is not going to compel me to post what you akready know..

No, ive shown YOU in particular MANY times. Im not posting it again for you. Your dishonesty is not going to compel me to post what you akready know..
OK

Then let’s do this..
Provide one shred of evidence of the President receiving money that was not reported
Provide one shred of evidence of Biden providing special services

I will wait……

Forum List

Back