Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

Unfortunately for you I'm no trump fan

Always know your opponent before you look silly
Right?

I'm the same way. I don't even like the guy, but I'm sure as hell gonna stand up for his political rights.

These leftards are fucking DANGEROUS, something needs to be done about them.

The e-mail blast must have hit every moonbat box.

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE!!!!

eclectus-parrot-826501812-5abc255da9d4f900371cd1a1.jpg

Meanwhile, they blow off the 1st hand accounts of insider Tony Bobulinski.
They're laughable, these fucking leftard morons. They're fun to play cat and mouse with (me being the cat), but beyond that they're worthless.

HAHAHAHAA....Focked News will do anything to get their Tucker fans back. Sassy, you're a sucker.
In case you haven't noticed, Tucker is doing just fine.

He gets 70 million views a night. That's more than Lemontard and Mad Cow put together.

The e-mail blast must have hit every moonbat box.

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE!!!!

eclectus-parrot-826501812-5abc255da9d4f900371cd1a1.jpg

Meanwhile, they blow off the 1st hand accounts of insider Tony Bobulinski.

That’s because Tony Bubinski is a convicted felon who has been caught lying in the past, and he has no EVIDENCE, to back up his stories.

Last edited:
Timmy, Tommy, Stumps....worry about Wales ya lardass

You act like whoever wins the US election, has no consequences on the rest of the world, and that’s simply not true.

We get stuck with your president too. And we get stuck with the consequences of having you clowns as part of our strategic alliances and trading partners.

Canada long ago learned not to follow your country down the crazy rabbit holes you go down every 40 years or so, but you people are easily lead to the dark side.

You act like whoever wins the US election, has no consequences on the rest of the world, and that’s simply not true.

We get stuck with your president too. And we get stuck with the consequences of having you clowns as part of our strategic alliances and trading partners.

Canada long ago learned not to follow your country down the crazy rabbit holes you go down every 40 years or so, but you people are easily lead to the dark side.

I don't give two shits about Canada and you should stop blabbing about the USA. You simply don't count

Bribery is a crime. He accepted bribes to change / influence policy.
And someday, tahu is going to show us the evidence.

It just won't be anytime soon.

But don't worry. He has faith. This is totally unlike the previous hundred times the Trump cult made such accusations. This time, it's for real! Really it is! You just wait!

Forum List

Back