Biden finally acts on border crisis, showing he could've done something about it all along

You truly are an utter idiot!!

Watch the entire video, and tell me he wasn't telling them to come right in!! You probably do not have the balls, but in case you are able to muster up the courage, pay special attention from the 1:30 mark until 1:45. He was O-B-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y talking about the people coming here!!
My god, what have we got to do, beat you over the head?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is I’ve pointed out when you watch the video, listen tot he article and or read the transcript be quite literally said that WE should surge the border to help asylum seekers. He also said those seeking asylum should come. Some message that’s on lady liberty. Why can’t you just be honest. Like a said before, there’s plenty to go after. Why lie and distort?

Legislation is better than EO because it can't just be waved away by the next administration.

So Joe tried to work with tRumplings. A YUUUUGE mistake IMHO.

And when your side let him down, as expected, he does it himself.

Why do you guys want the border open?
That crap legislation the first two years of Joe had some so-called bipartisanship. Every time you kill each other every drop of blood is a small victory for the sane. The Alinsky agendas are going to turn on you. And it has started to some degree.

Suddenly, Biden discovers he can act on the border 'crisis'! Well I'll be darn!

Biden is the one who created this mess, and now, with five months to go before the election, and with every poll showing that Americans are sick and disgusted with this invasion, he decides he better do something.

I've never seen a president, who buys votes like this guy has.

With Republicans doing absolutely nothing and stonewalling because they want to use it as a political weapon and please their Imperious Leader, what were you expecting? :)

I'm assuming you'd bitch either way.

Suddenly, Biden discovers he can act on the border 'crisis'! Well I'll be darn!

Biden is the one who created this mess, and now, with five months to go before the election, and with every poll showing that Americans are sick and disgusted with this invasion, he decides he better do something.

I've never seen a president, who buys votes like this guy has.

He didn’t “create” this mess. Executive action is no substitute for legislation.

Yep, we didn't need any NEW laws or policies. He simply needs to instruct law enforcement to secure the border, and not allow the flood to continue.
This of course was all for show, that's why he's waited until right before the election. Never, have we had a president so blatantly buying votes the way this piece of shit has been doing.

Yep, be watching the news…in a month or two, Biden will be on tv “my policies have led to a decrease of border crossings!” Just a bunch of hot air to drive the media narrative for a little while.

The dems will eat it up, not realizing that when Trump wanted to control the border, they called him racist, when Biden does it, he’s a hero!

He tried months ago to do a bipartisan deal and tRump had his lackeys kill it.

Facts, Son. You should get some.
No he did not
. He tried to get more money for his Ukraine money laundering operation with doing nothing for the border. Plus everything he needed for the border was already passed.

And it's tougher than Lankford's bill.

Gee, if immigration was really something MAGA cared about, there'd be multiple branches congratulating Biden for this from MAGA.

But of course, it's not really about illegal immigration.

Is I’ve pointed out when you watch the video, listen tot he article and or read the transcript be quite literally said that WE should surge the border to help asylum seekers. He also said those seeking asylum should come. Some message that’s on lady liberty. Why can’t you just be honest. Like a said before, there’s plenty to go after. Why lie and distort?

Oh good god!! Deny much?!!

"That there is, we immediately surge to the border"

"All those people seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard, that's who we are. We're a nation that says, you want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come".

Now tell me, when he uses the word 'We', that you're so hung up on, do you think he's talking about Americans fleeing Connecticut?

You know DAMN well, he's talking about people IN OTHER COUNTRIES, coming here!!!

Stop being so fucking dishonest!!!!!!!

Biden issued an immigration bill on his 1st day in office, but the GOP are fucking wienie breathed punk ass bitches that are worthless at putting country first.

He didn’t “create” this mess. Executive action is no substitute for legislation.

sigh (insert rolling eyes emoji here)

Biden didn't create the mess. He took the "mess" and supercharged it, when he invited them to "surge to the border" and then by dismantling all Trump-era border security measures!

The #'s don't lie!! Once he got into the White House, the flood went from a manageable problem, into a tsunami that is hurting city services all across this nation!!!

Forum List

Back