Biden Gas Hits $4.89 in S.E. Michigan

The rising prices never end. Just hit 4.39 , for regular. 89 octane at 4.79 which my vehicle wants.
Groceries are ridiculous.

They don't give a rats ass.

Why the hell are we funding a proxy war with deficit spending while Americans are hurting?

Fuck Biden.
Oh hush and go buy that electric car to save te planet that no one can afford.

You watch, Biden will win by 100 trillion votes in 24

How much are you paying? And why isn't the country on the verge of revolution.

Imaging if this could possibly happen under President Trump. The Democrat Media would be talking about all the suffering this is causing, but under Mr Potatohead, they just won't talk about it.

$4.79 per gallon here in N. E. Pennsylvania... thanks Joe you bumbling idiot. Thanks democrats , you bumbling idiots . Stolen elections have consequences.

It kind of makes sense. You want somebody capable and experienced to lead our country and though not all business owners are perfect, many show an ability to successfully run an organization.
Well Joe Biden has been running his crime family organization for half a decade.

It's $5.25 for 93 octane at the Valero here in DE.

Regular is $4.79 but I haven't ever put that in the tanks and no plans to start now.

I flip the asshole the bird whenever I drive by his crib, though. Heh heh...

Because they're not the ones in elected offices.

As I said, rightly or wrongly those in power get blamed...
So what if they aren’t in elected office? They are the ones making the big bucks while prices skyrocket

So what if they aren’t in elected office? They are the ones making the big bucks while prices skyrocket

Those in elected office are viewed as the ones in charge, that's why. The government has created an environment in which the oil companies can raise their prices at the pump exponentially. The American voter can't do anything to oil executives. They can sure the fuck do something about their elected officials, though...

Forum List

Back